Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Springcove
When are all you hard asses going to join up? Thousands of foreigners have gone over to fight why haven’t you? If this is so important to you then get on a plain and go get it done. Or are you just cowards talking out of your backsides on the internet?

Oh no, I'll do you one better. I say we enforce a no fly zone, according to everyone here that will put me in far more danger than being in Ukraine.

Who’s WE? Why should WE enforce anything? WE are not the world police force. Please let me know when WE are in danger because until WE are it’s just conjecture and MSM BS!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by irfubar
Is oldhat mentally ill or am I imagining things?

It ain't just your imagination. Mentally ill, and dumber than a sack of hammers.

Ignorant and more than a little short sighted also....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Fuq that guy. I/we don’t owe him schit. I hope the Russians get him soon enough so that I don’t have to listen to that whining bullschit.

Yes, the spirit that made America great, strong and free. LOLOLOL

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Calvin
Not our problem.

Some asshat invades this country and all hell will be unleashed on them. We won’t be asking for help.

It is our problem obviously or we would not be sanctioning them. The question is not whether it si our problem, we know it is, the question is what is the appropriate response.

Jump up on a plane with yer AR locked & loaded and take out some ruskies!

Bring so pics back with ya to post up.

Just leave me and my kids out of it cuz I didn’t vote for this government and sure as heck didn’t vote for the CIA folks who installed the one in Ukraine.

But have fun showing off the courage of your convictions!

Oh no, I do you one better ... I say enforce a no fly zone and call Putin's bluff. What say you?

Eventually I would expect you to at least stumble on a correct position in regards to the situation at hand.

Today is not your day...unfortunately.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add

This Ukrainian tells it like it is. I'll bet his biggest concern is not next falls Elk draw.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/teh5y2/listen/

OldazzHat -

They have Sean Penn on their side, the Ukrainians got this.

Wait wait.. You forgot Hunter. It's a slam dunk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Fuq that guy. I/we don’t owe him schit. I hope the Russians get him soon enough so that I don’t have to listen to that whining bullschit.

It is actually. It is a George Washington approved message you ignorant slut. I’ll add, I hope they get his family too for having the temerity to presume to bitch at us about his problems.

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by efw
Not our problem.

Some asshat invades this country and all hell will be unleashed on them. We won’t be asking for help.

It is our problem obviously or we would not be sanctioning them. The question is not whether it si our problem, we know it is, the question is what is the appropriate response.

Just leave me and my kids out of it cuz I didn’t vote for this government and sure as heck didn’t vote for the CIA folks who installed the one in Ukraine.

Oh no, I do you one better ... I say enforce a no fly zone and call Putin's bluff. What say you?

Eventually I would expect you to at least stumble on a correct position in regards to the situation at hand.

Then give us a correct position. Let's hear it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Sums it up nicely

Damn you Jackson.... keep this schit up and I will owe you an apology and have to buy you a beer.... knock this schit off... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by efw
Not our problem.

Then give us a correct position. Let's hear it?

Opposite of yours dummy.

Stick your phoney patriotic war drum up your ass.

I am MAGA.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Miss? How about common sense.

You get it? Comprendo?

The democrats are corrupt, that does not force me to now love Putin and reject ordinary Ukrainians. It is an independent fact that that Putin is in fact a dangerous threat to world peace.

What number above lacks common sense? They’re data points that can help a person navigate a question on which we know very, very little. Like COVID. Which reminds me.

How many shots you had? Serious question.

If your definition for “love” is “people I don’t want to go to war with” I think you may need to consult a dictionary. I’ve never suggested that.

Now… if I hear on the news that some guy in a neighborhood similar to mine is beating up his wife and kids in, say, California, is it my responsibility to go take care of it as I would if it were my next door neighbor?

We’re not the world’s police and even if we were we’re so broke we can’t go on doing this “global neighborhood” crap. If Putin is bluffing and won’t start WWIII over us shooting down their jets then he isn’t a problem.

Thank goodness Ukraine isn’t in NATO, in spite of Cumswala’s recent proclaimatuon.

Now… how many jabs ya got? Seriously.

Ps- if you consider our recent int’l adventures in Libya, Iraq, and Afghanistan one would have to recognize as “independent fact”that our govt is “ in fact a dangerous threat to world peace”.

So why the Putin hate there Boomer; projection and self-loathing?

Last edited by efw; 03/15/22. Reason: Ps
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Riiiiiight.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Old hat are you 79 years old?

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O

It is actually. It is a George Washington approved message you ignorant slut. I’ll add, I hope they get his family too for having the temerity to presume to bitch at us about his problems.

Do you really think the good ole boys on D-Day would agree with your attitude.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Let me know when Russia declares war on us like Germany did.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Did the Japs bomb pearl harbor again old hat?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Before or after they were machine-gunned on a foreign beach?

We also weren't 30 TRILLION dollars in debt during wwII

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/15/22.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
::pounds fist on table::

"It's like D-Day by Gawd!"

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
When are all you hard asses going to join up? Thousands of foreigners have gone over to fight why haven’t you? If this is so important to you then get on a plain and go get it done. Or are you just cowards talking out of your backsides on the internet?

Oh no, I'll do you one better. I say we enforce a no fly zone, according to everyone here that will put me in far more danger than being in Ukraine.

Who’s WE? Why should WE enforce anything? WE are not the world police force. Please let me know when WE are in danger because until WE are it’s just conjecture and MSM BS!

Putin just threatened us with Nuclear war. Are you asleep?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
No he didn't.

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by efw

Miss? How about common sense.

You get it? Comprendo?

The democrats are corrupt, that does not force me to now love Putin and reject ordinary Ukrainians. It is an independent fact that that Putin is in fact a dangerous threat to world peace.

What number above lacks common sense? They’re data points that can help a person navigate a question on which we know very, very little. Like COVID. Which reminds me.

How many shots you had? Serious question.

If your definition for “love” is “people I don’t want to go to war with” I think you may need to consult a dictionary. I’ve never suggested that.

Now… if I hear on the news that some guy in a neighborhood similar to mine is beating up his wife and kids in, say, California, is it my responsibility to go take care of it as I would if it were my next door neighbor?

We’re not the world’s police and even if we were we’re so broke we can’t go on doing this “global neighborhood” crap. If Putin is bluffing and won’t start WWIII over us shooting down their jets then he isn’t a problem.

Thank goodness Ukraine isn’t in NATO, in spite of Cumswala’s recent proclaimatuon.

Now… how many jabs ya got? Seriously.

Ps- if you consider our recent int’l adventures in Libya, Iraq, and Afghanistan one would have to recognize as “independent fact”that our govt is “ in fact a dangerous threat to world peace”.

So why the Putin hate there Boomer; projection and self-loathing?

Sorry I though your numbers were there to draw a conclusion. To make a point through reason I did not realize they was disjoint ramblings.

Last edited by OldHat; 03/15/22.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

204 members (12344mag, 300jimmy, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 2UP, 22 invisible), 2,261 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.