OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Raferman
No he didn't.

You have been asleep.

That is why the world is all scared to death. Ole Putin is a scary scary dude.

Last edited by OldHat; 03/15/22.
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Springcove
When are all you hard asses going to join up? Thousands of foreigners have gone over to fight why haven’t you? If this is so important to you then get on a plain and go get it done. Or are you just cowards talking out of your backsides on the internet?

Oh no, I'll do you one better. I say we enforce a no fly zone, according to everyone here that will put me in far more danger than being in Ukraine.

Who’s WE? Why should WE enforce anything? WE are not the world police force. Please let me know when WE are in danger because until WE are it’s just conjecture and MSM BS!

Putin just threatened us with Nuclear war. Are you asleep?

WOW a threat!!! Say it isn’t so. Let’s rally the troops and get involved in another war in Europe over a threat. Are you truly that simple minded?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Didn't old hat kiss Happy Campers pee pee?
And old hat is the only one scared.

Last edited by Raferman; 03/15/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My kinda pussy

It was funny the infantry we were attached to would salute each other

The enlisted man would say
“ Kill Tanks”

The officer would say
“ First shot”

My captain 👩‍✈️ when saluted would go like this

Enlisted man
“ kill tanks!”

He would reply
“ not mine”

Attached Images

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Good Lord... I can't believe after that 'election'.. And after covid.. people still believe what they hear coming out of the sound and light box. Pretty sad

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Oh no, I do you one better ... I say enforce a no fly zone and call Putin's bluff. What say you?

Who is to give that order? Beijing Bidumb? No. He is not in control of the United States or the United States Military. If he were the people that tell him what to say would have ordered a full scale assault on Russia to start WWIII. Bidumb is even more impotent than normal. He appears exactly as he is; a senile, demented, evil, doddering old coward.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Kumswalla" hahahaha...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by rainshot
First place this crap would have never happened if Trump had been allowed the election he fairly won. Sure insane Biden and Obama are liars. What’s new? When you Clucks allowed Clinton to take your weapons did you really believe he would protect you?
Your jackass leader managed to get you into this mess trying to squirm his way into NATO with empty promises from our pretend president. It’s up to you to see your way out of the mess you made.
Good luck.

THIS ^

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Sheister
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by irfubar
Is oldhat mentally ill or am I imagining things?

It ain't just your imagination. Mentally ill, and dumber than a sack of hammers.

Ignorant and more than a little short sighted also....

How so. Make your point? I mean I'm sure you can type more than 10 word half sentences.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I'm going to give OldHat props for a nice provocative thread title that was sure to draw lots of response.

He sure does seem to be personally invested in this.

IC B3

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
When are all you hard asses going to join up? Thousands of foreigners have gone over to fight why haven’t you? If this is so important to you then get on a plain and go get it done. Or are you just cowards talking out of your backsides on the internet?

Oh no, I'll do you one better. I say we enforce a no fly zone, according to everyone here that will put me in far more danger than being in Ukraine.

Who’s WE? Why should WE enforce anything? WE are not the world police force. Please let me know when WE are in danger because until WE are it’s just conjecture and MSM BS!

WOW a threat!!! Say it isn’t so. Let’s rally the troops and get involved in another war in Europe over a threat. Are you truly that simple minded?

I agree we should not be afraid of Putin!!! Okay, how about we give Zelensky planes?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Anyone who believes Happy Camper must be mentally ill.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I agree we should not be afraid of Putin!!! Okay, how about we give Zelensky planes?

How about he buys them. We are broke. Broke folks don't give away stuff.

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by dodgefan
I'm going to give OldHat props for a nice provocative thread title that was sure to draw lots of response.

He sure does seem to be personally invested in this.

wink I do feel very strongly that the US should do much more to defeat Putin and not just because of Ukraine. I'm very disappointed in the way the right has reacted to this war and I feel it is mostly because the Biden's are so corrupt. It is a shame the two are tied.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
How many COVID shots ya had Old Hat?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Why? It’s a European problem not a US problem. Do you believe everything you see on television? You probably believed everything about Covid as well. Unreal!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by longarm
Good Lord... I can't believe after that 'election'.. And after covid.. people still believe what they hear coming out of the sound and light box. Pretty sad

This ^^^^^^

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Old hat and miss Lindsey should go over and give em what for.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by longarm

Yep, it's sad. I never understood it, but I have come to expect it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Fuq that guy. I/we don’t owe him schit. I hope the Russians get him soon enough so that I don’t have to listen to that whining bullschit.

Yes, the spirit that made America great, strong and free. LOLOLOL

The spirit that made America great was also the idea that we shouldn’t keep a standing army because it would be used to drag us into constant war. That a citizen militia would keep us out of constant war. A citizen militia to guard against enemies foreign and domestic is the practical component along with the concept of a natural right for why we have a 2A. Our founders were nationalist completely opposed to meddling in other countries affairs.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

308 members (257 mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 30 invisible), 1,440 guests, and 1,066 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,225
Posts18,447,607
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.