Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ERK
Just curious if the Aussie government ever called it a true vaccine. Vaccines keep you from getting a illness versus the jab which is supposed t

So why didn't you do anything to stop it?

Why didnt you?

Who would post about it here even if they did?

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm on a seven day holiday at home too. I came down with Covid on Tuesday night. Bugger working from home though. I'm on sick leave so that means lying in bed reading Hemingway. My symptoms are like a very mild cold, just a sniffle in the nose and an occasional cough. Glad I had the three needles though.

Last edited by Elvis; 03/17/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Right from the start nobody said the vaccine will prevent people getting Covid, but it will help you to not die.

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
In the USA the death rate from the start was only .5 percent. Good chance you would have lived without the concoction you took. Hope you suffer no adverse side effects from the jab. Edk

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dont worry, the new bugbear is here. They are about to link the financial damage of the last two years to the russian conflict.

We emptied middle class business of wealth and every countries richest just doubled their net worth. Gee the financial destruction seems a little unbalanced dont it? Even warren buffet one of the worlds richest men said the pandemic has been 'suprisingly good to big business' LOL

Supply Chain is crippled and bought out by the top few players. Im in international logistics and shipping costs have jumped 1000%. That effects everything you own and these costs have to be passed on. Keeping in mind it happened well before ( like 12 months before) Russia embarked on its nothing war with some country you cant even find on a map....

The only good thing about this and I have been saying it for two years is both groups, the believers and covid disbelievers will finally agree on something- inflation.

Life gets tough when the salary you earn today only buys you half the amount of goods tomorrow . Strap in kids.

IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The World is run by Lunatics more interested in lining their own pockets and stocking their own egos than focusing on good governance.

That is if, acting in their own interest, they are even capable of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
- - - In the coming decades millions of vaccinated people will die, as will the unvaccinated. - - -
Wow - is this astute, or what? Who is it that will not die?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
LOL.even I figured out everybody is still gonna die. One thing for sure though is I won’t die from blood clots or any other mysterious symptoms from the jab.
Hoping the best for those who chose to take it.
I’m just recovering from Covid and without the jab it kicked my ass a little but not terrible. Edk

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
The World is run by Lunatics more interested in lining their own pockets and stocking their own egos than focusing on good governance.
Rather than being lunatics, those you cite are acting in accordance with the basic nature of mankind which is selfish, greedy and inclined to take advantage of other humans. There are ways in which some humans overcome such basic traits and are able to follow a higher level of moral action.

"Good governance" is not a logical outcome of natural human behavior. Mankind has tried and tried to create and maintain systems of good governance and some of those have endured for a period of time. All have failed in the end. Simply look around today - test the wind.

Humans behaving naturally rather than following a higher code.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Is this the point where the idea of God comes into play?

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Elvis
Right from the start nobody said the vaccine will prevent people getting Covid, but it will help you to not die.

In Canada and the US the ‘authorities’ damn sure said it would prevent you from getting it and from passing it.

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
They lied here in the USA until to many vaxxed people got Covid. Then they had to change it to maybe you won’t get as sick. Still not proven to be true.
But get in line because they got another jab in the works. Edk

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Lorne

In Canada and the US the ‘authorities’ damn sure said it would prevent you from getting it and from passing it.

They forget about that right away....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by DBT
Rather than being lunatics, those you cite are acting in accordance with the basic nature of mankind which is selfish, greedy and inclined to take advantage of other humans. There are ways in which some humans overcome such basic traits and are able to follow a higher level of moral action.

"Good governance" is not a logical outcome of natural human behavior. Mankind has tried and tried to create and maintain systems of good governance and some of those have endured for a period of time. All have failed in the end. Simply look around today - test the wind.

Mic drop!

Explains the winners and losers globally.
Why resource rich, well educated, Russia never advances.
How Israel created a beautiful country in the Desert.

And what is happening to our country.
Won't go into religion, beyond saying we have lost sight of the
basic rules of Judeo/Christian theology.

Boiled down, most of those were simply the roadmap to further a
society.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by DBT

Mic drop!

Explains the winners and losers globally.
Why resource rich, well educated, Russia never advances.
How Israel created a beautiful country in the Desert.

And what is happening to our country.
Won't go into religion, beyond saying we have lost sight of the
basic rules of Judeo/Christian theology.

Boiled down, most of those were simply the roadmap to further a
society.
Well said.

Whatever a person’s feelings on Judeo/Christian theology are it has provided the best blueprint philosophically to date on how to live, raise a family and organize a society in world history. Strong nuclear families, hard work, self sacrifice, honesty, deference to bosses and those placed in a higher position but without blind obedience, and self reliance among other core ideals are widely understood Christian fundamentals.

It’s no accident that those Judeo/Christian values built the modern world everywhere that they gained a foothold in the West or that we’re seeing it crumble the further that we drift away from it.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Christian insecurities on a Covid thread - TFF

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
From what I gather you’re an atheist. Do you disagree that Judeo/Christian values have been a building block for our societies or that they made our societies better? Maybe you do. I’m not looking to argue. It’s my opinion that both of our countries were better when they were more focused on those values. Definitely not perfect as nothing ever is but better for it none the less.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Empathy and a sense of community. Without that we are Sociopaths acting in our own interest, class and cast, them and us, worthy and unworthy, human value measured in wealth and power....

Last edited by DBT; 09/18/22.
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
From what I gather you’re an atheist. Do you disagree that Judeo/Christian values have been a building block for our societies or that they made our societies better? Maybe you do. I’m not looking to argue. It’s my opinion that both of our countries were better when they were more focused on those values. Definitely not perfect as nothing ever is but better for it none the less.

As (well) written by DBT. I would add that most people have had the proper sense of morality, and society has grown more or less successfully, despite religion. Religion was a method of power and control, and contained mixed morality so that just about anything could be justified in the attempt to retain power.

A dude called Tyndale, I believe, was chastised badly for bringing the bible out of the hands of the power greedy, to the general public.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Lorne

They forget about that right away....

Yes they do , and did.

Then they stare straight ahead and pretend they don’t hear , like my dog when he knows he shouldn’t be in the front seat. At least he has redeeming qualities.....

Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

658 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 1minute, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,904 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,576
Posts18,453,975
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.