Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Dan Crenshaw Says If You Don’t Support War Against Russia, if You Question Our Involvement in Ukraine, You Are a Putin Apologist

The war mongering one-eyed Liz Cheney appeared on Fox News this morning [Full Video] to cast aspersions against any republican who might question our involvement in Ukraine.

First, let me be clear in my position. Almost everything about the Ukraine conflict, as displayed in mainstream U.S. media, including the specific examples of war and casualties as broadcast by Fox News, is propaganda constructed by a UniParty political apparatus in Washington DC. Only a very small portion of it is accurate, and the interpretations of that small portion are manufactured pro-NATO talking points.

That said, the manipulative creep from Texas is now saying anyone who questions the Ukraine narrative, as constructed by himself and his pro-war coalition, is a propagandist for the Putin regime. WATCH:

More Here

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...nt-in-ukraine-you-are-a-putin-apologist/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are desperate for an out for the crashing economy that made & allowed to happen.

All of them.

And all of Team Biden.

MM

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
He never called into question any questioning of the Ukraine narrative (whatever the hell that is). Stop lying. The guy is a stud. Navy Seal. Lost an eye in combat. OP couldn't carry his jockstrap.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/17/22.

Tarquin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just because he's supposedly badass, don't mean he's right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarquin
He never called into question any questioning of the Ukraine narrative (whatever the hell that is). Stop lying. The guy is a stud. Navy Seal. Lost an eye in combat. OP couldn't carry his jockstrap.

...and YOU couldn't carry Steve's snot rag.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

You are bleeder troll...and you are getting desperate.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Putin might just be out savior. Who the he'll knows what is actually going on in Ukraine right now. We have a pretty good idea of what was going on in Ukraine with all the corruption.

Life is good live it while you can.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Unfortunately with the war in Ukraine that is what is happening. Many on the right have literally become Russian and Putin apologists. They defend the man no matter what he does. That is an apologist.

Trump gave me an awakening of how screwed up the left is.

The Ukraine war has given me an awakening of how screwed up the "America First" wing is.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
A "warrior" turned politician- - - - -Sounds like another Kennedy, Kerry, or maybe McStain. Ever heard of the Peter Principle?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by OldHat
Unfortunately with the war in Ukraine that is what is happening. Many on the right have literally become Russian and Putin apologists. They defend the man no matter what he does. That is an apologist.

The Ukraine war has given me an awakening of how screwed up the "America First" wing is.

Another bleeder troll stops by.

Go get another booster shot you dipshit.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So, we have "racist", "hater", "bigot", "homophobe", "conspiracy theorist", and now we can add "Putin apologist" to the list of shrill ad hominem attacks meant to shut up opposition.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Bingo.

Dan Crenshaw, Tulsi, David Rothschild, Mark Zuckerberg were all called the WEFs young up and comer world leaders.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Stophel
So, we have "racist", "hater", "bigot", "homophobe", "conspiracy theorist", and now we can add "Putin apologist" to the list of shrill ad hominem attacks meant to shut up opposition.

Give it a few seconds and the campfire will puke out an endless stream of ad hominem

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Stophel

Well, there is that. You forgot the lowest of the low, Qbers and Trumpsters. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Then he can saddle up and head over himself.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V

So your an apologist for Soros, obammy and bitme?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Maybe you should consider the difference between supporting Putin and refusing to declare support for Ukraine because we know beyond the shadow of a doubt that the media lies their asses off on a pretty consistent basis on behalf of the deep state.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F

He may have BEEN a stud, and thanks for that Dan...but he has sold to the highest bidder. If you can't see that from the continuous channeling McCain dialogue....consider this, I am on first name terms with a very respected eye surgeon in Ashland Oregon, we have similar political views. In the conversation, Dan's name came up, in regard to 'Trump lost fair and square'. Doc went on to say that the dramatic black eyepatch is pure theater in this day and age. He said prosthetics were available almost no matter the original trauma, that anyone would be hard pressed to notice.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by flintlocke

He may have BEEN a stud, and thanks for that Dan...but he has sold to the highest bidder. If you can't see that from the continuous channeling McCain dialogue....consider this, I am on first name terms with a very respected eye surgeon in Ashland Oregon, we have similar political views. In the conversation, Dan's name came up, in regard to 'Trump lost fair and square'. Doc went on to say that the dramatic black eyepatch is pure theater in this day and age. He said prosthetics were available almost no matter the original trauma, that anyone would be hard pressed to notice.

Yep. I bet he never even wears it unless he's going on TV.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Honest or arrogant? U.S. Rep. Dan Crenshaw’s brand of conservatism divides some Republicans

The Houston Republican’s acceptance of the 2020 presidential election results — and his comments at recent forums — fuel criticism as he seeks reelection.

by Andrew Zhang Feb. 14, 20225 AM Central

U.S. Rep. Dan Crenshaw was 34 as he entered his first congressional term in 2019 amid buzz that he could be the future of a Republican Party searching for a younger generation of lawmakers.

The Houston Republican had a growing social media following and garnered a sudden national profile after he appeared on Saturday Night Live to accept an apology about an ill-received joke — and take his own swipes at cast member Pete Davidson.

But as Crenshaw now seeks a third term, critics from his right are portraying his style of using sharp retorts to call things as he sees them as a sign that he’s not a party loyalist. He faces three challengers in the March 1 GOP primary — and an erosion of support from some former backers who take issue with how he conducts himself, particularly when he calls out fellow Republicans. One of his most vocal primary opponent’s chief complaints is that Crenshaw accurately rebuts Republican former President Donald Trump’s baseless claims that widespread voter fraud cost him reelection in 2020.

“I’m doing it in my own way,” Crenshaw said in an interview with The Texas Tribune. “I think the way that I do it is in the most truthful and honest way.”

Observers say that Crenshaw remains a party favorite, and he’s still expected to clinch the nomination without a runoff. But criticisms from within his party come as experts say last year’s redistricting process enables more polarizing politics. And the denunciations also fall as a fractured media landscape can create an echo chamber of inaccurate information for GOP voters, depending on the avenues through which they access information.

“If you’re inside the Republican media ecosystem, it’s almost impossible to find evidence that you’re wrong. There’s kind of a politics of victimhood,” said Stephanie Martin, a Southern Methodist University professor who focuses on discourse in conservative movements. “So when Crenshaw says, point of fact, the election wasn’t stolen, it doesn’t just feel like you’re being told a truth you don’t want to hear. It feels like you’re being further victimized.”

Crenshaw faces three opponents in next month’s primary: Jameson Ellis, who describes himself as a “self-employed small business owner, public speaker, and family man;” Milam Langella, a Marine Corps veteran; and Martin Etwop, a student at Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law. Ellis is the most vocal challenger of the trio: He frequently calls Crenshaw a RINO — Republican in name only — and rejects the idea that the incumbent is a pro-liberty conservative. Ellis echoes Trump’s false claims about the 2020 election results.

“What I have a problem with is when you have Republicans like Dan Crenshaw who act and vote like Democrats, and that’s why I believe that we’re in the mess that we’re in,” Ellis said. “I also believe that that’s why we allowed … the election to be stolen. And it’s because people won’t stand up.”

Yet Crenshaw’s acceptance of the 2020 election results isn’t the only thing drawing ire. His recent comments warning about “grifters” within the conservative base and pointedly criticizing the Republican National Committee’s censure of GOP colleagues investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection have cost him supporters.

“He absolutely, positively, beyond a shadow of a doubt is the most arrogant politician I’ve ever seen,” conservative political radio host Michael Berry, a former Crenshaw backer, said on his podcast last month.

Corbin Casteel, a political consultant who was briefly the Texas director of Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, said Crenshaw has remained no nonsense and has not shown himself to toe any line during his time in Congress.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
352 members (280shooter, 204guy, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 45 invisible), 2,242 guests, and 1,083 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,724
Posts18,400,599
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.