Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Military Intel asked Trump to run in the first place in order to help them stop Killery from implement her second half of the dimocommies 16 year plan to destroy America rather than going forward with their plan for a bloody revolution to take her out? 8 years of the renegade Zero and letting Chinese CCP businessmen lease several of our seaports for them to be able to institute the second part of the plan under our loving Killery?

Why did Zero and Killery really have to get Amb Stevens taken out? Did he find out and was he going to spill the beans?

Regardless of ones thoughts on this, there are those who really KNOW. Just saying. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/24/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Every time I think you couldn't get any more gullible, you prove me wrong.

But, sure, sure, it's all part of "the plan" and Trump's leaving the White House was 4d chess. Patriots are in control. 2 more weeks and they'll be indictments.......

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by goalie

But, sure, sure, it's all part of "the plan" and Trump's leaving the White House was 4d chess. Patriots are in control. 2 more weeks and they'll be indictments.......

Goalie, you're clueless. It's 5d minimum. Maybe even 6.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
We are well into 10d chess at this point.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Q is slightly wishy-washy. It might be a month before it all happens. Or maybe even a year or years.

In the interim, Trust the Plan. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In the end, hope is not an action plan or a 5-paragraph order.......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hell the Ukrainians have captured a Krasukha-4 from the Russians. It's one of their best Electronic Warfare systems. Nabbed it right outside of Kyiv.

Crack Russians gave it up in good condition. It's now on its way to the US for our guys to pick it apart. It looks a lot like a 20 foot TEU container.

Me

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Another fugtard for the iggy list, for sure. WTF do these people come from? eek

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Strider1

Might just be one of your best.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Never sell jag short.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Military Intel asked Trump to run in the first place in order to help them stop Killery from implement her second half of the dimocommies 16 year plan to destroy America rather than going forward with their plan for a bloody revolution to take her out? 8 years of the renegade Zero and letting Chinese CCP businessmen lease several of our seaports for them to be able to institute the second part of the plan under our loving Killery?

Why did Zero and Killery really have to get Amb Stevens taken out? Did he find out and was he going to spill the beans?

Regardless of ones thoughts on this, there are those who really KNOW. Just saying. whistle

They Kilt Stevens because he was helping the King and Hillary move Armament and Ammunition out of Kaddafi’s Arsenal( After they Color Revolution him ) into Syria to continue their Arab Spring Blood Fest.
Problem for Stevens was somehow a couple of Stingers got into the wrong hands of Taliban and they used them against our Aircraft..
Somehow our people in Afghanistan got the Serial Numbers off the launchers and it lead back to the King, Hilarious and Stevens..
Oh no Mr. Bill
Well guess what .. They needed a Dead Man and a Distraction ASAP..
The King and Hilarious can fend for themselves but that Stevens was a Weak Link.. Poof ..
Thus the End to the Bedtime story of Benghazi..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I for one am glad that Trump allowed the election to be stolen.

I have always wanted to pay $10.00/ gallon of gasoline, $12.00 for a 2x4 and always wondered what it would be like to go to the grocery store and find the shelves empty, now I know. Those are things we should all me thankful for, but most of all we should be thankful that for the first time in over 70 years we will be able to see first hand what a nuclear Mushroom cloud looks like live, and actually see what Russia has been hiding all these years.

I’m excited about all of this, thanks Trump, allowing the steal and putting the Patriots in Charge, has made our wishes come true.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
I for one am glad that Trump allowed the election to be stolen.

I have always wanted to pay $10.00/ gallon of gasoline, $12.00 for a 2x4 and always wondered what it would be like to go to the grocery store and find the shelves empty, now I know. Those are things we should all me thankful for, but most of all we should be thankful that for the first time in over 70 years we will be able to see first hand what a nuclear Mushroom cloud looks like live, and actually see what Russia has been hiding all these years.

I’m excited about all of this, thanks Trump, allowing the steal and putting the Patriots in Charge, has made our wishes come true.

#sarcasm

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trust the Plan!!!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Strider1 aiting for Jag to post[Linked Image from media2.giphy.com]

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Oh, is this the same “Military” that not only recruited Trump, but convinced him to allow the 2020 election to be stolen?

5 ways DOD’s recalibrated health surveillance data looks like a fraudulent attempt to cover vaccine injury

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horo...audulent-attempt-to-cover-vaccine-injury

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
642 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 1lessdog, 67 invisible), 2,807 guests, and 1,391 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,237
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.