Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
While you were focused on Russia’s invasion, the UK Government published a new report confirming the Fully Vaccinated now account for 92% of Covid-19 Deaths in England.

For three long weeks the mainstream media have chosen to broadcast nothing but unverified press releases from the Ukrainian Government, historic footage of conflict in Palestine and military parades; both passed off as the war in Ukraine, more Government press releases denying the Russian discovery of US funded Bioweapon labs in Ukraine, and ridiculous claims that Putin has gone mad because he is suffering from ‘Long Covid’.

All this is being done to invoke fear among the public that World War III is just around the corner, and to make you wrongly blame Putin for the misery that has finally hit home in the form of inflation and tax rises. All thanks to over two years of the Government shaking the “magic money tree” to pay for things such as ‘Test and Trace’, a ridiculous quantity of experimental Covid-19 injections, and a Furlough scheme. A misery that has now been made ten times worse thanks to the sanctions placed on Russia by your Government.

But while the mainstream media has been hugely successful in making sure you focus on all of the above with their lies and propaganda, other terrible news is going unreported and slipping through the radar. Such as a new UK Government report which confirms the fully vaccinated population now account for 92% of Covid-19 Deaths in England, and shockingly, the vast majority of those deaths are among the triple vaccinated.

[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) publish a weekly Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report, the most recent of which was published Thursday 10th March 22, and it can be viewed here.

Table 10, found on page 41 of the latest report shows the number of Covid-19 cases by vaccination status in England between 7th Feb and 6th March 22, and it confirms the vast majority were recorded among the triple vaccinated population.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/03/16/england-fully-vaccinated-92-percent-covid-deaths/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I find this rather ironic............when it comes to news about the Russian and Ukrainian war, you people believe nothing the government reports, yet this report will be considered to be the gospel truth.

So which is it......does the government tell the truth, or not?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just want congratulate the unvaxxed gang on surviving Biden's "Winter of Death and Despair". We made it!

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Pure blood 🩸 and proud of it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Springcove

Hell yeah! IDK how many times I was told I was going to die if I didnt get the shot lol. I feel bad for the people who didnt want to get it but had to in order to keep their jobs. The mindless tv watching covid enjoyers? Thats another story lol.

[Linked Image]
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Had they not pumped up the war in Ukraine, people would have been demanding mass arrests around the COVID issue.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I find this rather ironic............when it comes to news about the Russian and Ukrainian war, you people believe nothing the government reports, yet this report will be considered to be the gospel truth.

Look close its the U.K government, and HELL YEAH!!I'm inclined to believe those numbers instead of what our own government is trying to get us to swallow.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The daily expose, kinda like the enquire tabloid. Believe 1% of what you read. And one hundred percent of what you experience! Ymmv

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Had they not pumped up the war in Ukraine, people would have been demanding mass arrests around the COVID issue.

Correct.

The deep state and their propaganda apparatchiks in the media,have become adept in the art of distraction.

They create one disaster,Covid-vax hoax,and just as some people are discovering their deception,the deep state then creates another disaster to distract from the first.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Tag

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Springcove

Same here cool

Retired and Loving It!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not vaxxed either. They can kiss my big American ass.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rte
While you were focused on Russia’s invasion, the UK Government published a new report confirming the Fully Vaccinated now account for 92% of Covid-19 Deaths in England.

For three long weeks the mainstream media have chosen to broadcast nothing but unverified press releases from the Ukrainian Government, historic footage of conflict in Palestine and military parades; both passed off as the war in Ukraine, more Government press releases denying the Russian discovery of US funded Bioweapon labs in Ukraine, and ridiculous claims that Putin has gone mad because he is suffering from ‘Long Covid’.

All this is being done to invoke fear among the public that World War III is just around the corner, and to make you wrongly blame Putin for the misery that has finally hit home in the form of inflation and tax rises. All thanks to over two years of the Government shaking the “magic money tree” to pay for things such as ‘Test and Trace’, a ridiculous quantity of experimental Covid-19 injections, and a Furlough scheme. A misery that has now been made ten times worse thanks to the sanctions placed on Russia by your Government.

But while the mainstream media has been hugely successful in making sure you focus on all of the above with their lies and propaganda, other terrible news is going unreported and slipping through the radar. Such as a new UK Government report which confirms the fully vaccinated population now account for 92% of Covid-19 Deaths in England, and shockingly, the vast majority of those deaths are among the triple vaccinated.

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) publish a weekly Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report, the most recent of which was published Thursday 10th March 22, and it can be viewed here.

Table 10, found on page 41 of the latest report shows the number of Covid-19 cases by vaccination status in England between 7th Feb and 6th March 22, and it confirms the vast majority were recorded among the triple vaccinated population.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/03/16/england-fully-vaccinated-92-percent-covid-deaths/

Where did you dig up this make believe crap?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Same place that makes you believe Joey is a good President.
Pussy

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Interesting, I don’t have any pure blood friends or family that have died, know a lot of vaxxed people that have though… And, the ones that were pushing that vax on those of us that were unvaxxed (at work) and were so concerned we were going to die, don’t want to talk about it anymore.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Depends on whether you agree with 'em or not.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by funnybone

The link at the end of his post would be a good first guess.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X
Originally Posted by Heym06
The daily expose, kinda like the enquire tabloid. Believe 1% of what you read. And one hundred percent of what you experience! Ymmv

Don’t believe anything you hear and only half of what you see

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by funnybone

The link at the end of his post would be a good first guess.

Damn Kingston, how did you figure that out?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wackado wackado wackado

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 50 invisible), 1,915 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,185
Posts18,465,727
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.