L
LFC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
https://youtu.be/v_oH8q_qB5c

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Next time you girly men with your wittle twinkie guages stuffed with magic fAiry dust think about the big bad 3.5 12 ga. suck your gut in and watch this Womanly lady bust a cap on a 3.5.....

I bet she can even tOte that big bad 12 gauge herself.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Yes but I can't carry around a Lead Sled and a 45 lb. weight with me when I am already carrying decoys and and blinds...lol
Maybe you can in the wagon you pull behind your electric bike.

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

Hope she carry's her lead sled when Turkey hunting, Rio7

L
LFC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Pullet i dont own a wagon or a led sled.

I just know how to manage recoil....

I use a P.A.S.T. recoil shield and sometimes drop a soft gun case over my shoulder when I'm shooting off a bench rest.

Tip of the day....

Rumor is don't shoot a shotgun with a Burris Red Dot sight on it in a lead slead.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

I have never had any trouble killing Turkey's with my .410, what ever you need use it. Rio7

IC B2

L
LFC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
You the mAn....

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Yes Melissa Bachman is a tough as hell MN girl and I've spoke with her a shows. She's tall and lean and she's a real hunter that can shoot.

She shoots a 300 win mag for her main rifle so she handles recoil well.

More power to her if that what she shoots... remember she is selling for winchester too so thats part of the job.

On a side note, she runs suppressors on her rifles and wouldn't condemn you for shooting something more comfortable either.

You missed the mark on this one LFC. Again... As always.

Other than that, How was the show Mrs. Lincoln?
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
for the record, I don't have a lead sled either, but then again I never equated how much recoil you can handle with manhood. I guess each to their own.

I hear tell that some people like sex with whips and chains, but that does not sound like fun to me either.

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I earned a purple heart in the sexual revolution in the 70's... does that count for anything?! Lol!

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
And how could you even bring this up? Shooting off the bench with a lead sled, what does that have to do with anything? And she most definitely is conscious of the recoil, watch how fast she picks her head up at the pulling of the trigger. Nice cartoon in the video though...

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
IC B3

L
LFC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Purple heart 💜

Lol

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, that EoTech ain't bulky at all.

V
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
V
She is shooting the gun in a lead sled, why should I be impressed with that? I have a 16 year old niece that shoots A Mossberg 835 off her shoulder and Never complains...Heck there are guys on this site that complain about The massive recoil Of the 308 Win 😂.........Good hunting....Hb

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Got a couple boxes of 3.5, but always shoot 3". I can't imagine it kicks harder than my Ruger m77 30-06

Romans 5:1
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Longbeards are the best thing going in lead. Unless something there's something I've not heard about.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
V
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
V
Originally Posted by roverboy
The Longbeards are the best thing going in lead. Unless something there's something I've not heard about.

I agree 👍.....Hb

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VaHillbilly
Originally Posted by roverboy

I agree 👍.....Hb

X3

Yep.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
L
LFC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by MOGC
Are you employed in the shooting/turkey hunting industry in some capacity? All this back and forth between you two is distracting at times. Seems like it would be simple to clear the air and stop the silliness once and for all.

That's what Yoder409 said....

Originally Posted by YoderbOy
Actually...........my patterns suck a pair of Royal Slams, and over a two decades of having paid positions in the turkey hunting and choke tube industries because I just mighta known a little bit about it.

Originally Posted by YoderbOy

My street cred, at this point, is none of the phuhking business of a non-contributing troll.

Way I see it Yoderboy409 has two choices answer the question or get out of turkey town..

Answer the question yoderbOy409...

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I still can't understand why anyone would put an EoTech on a gun like that. She pretty much has to set her chin on the comb to get a sight picture. I suppose it's "tacti-cool" and makes her look like an ultra-serious, turkey-hunting-operator, appealing to the bearded, Molon Labe t-shirt wearing folks with Punisher decals on the back widows of their spotless pickup trucks. But that sight on that gun looks retarted to me. I've got one on a BCM SOCOM AR-15 and I think it's too high for a gun with minimal drop, and I like optics mounted a bit high. It's all for show.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 03/31/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
I still can't understand why anyone would put an EoTech on a gun like that. She pretty much has to set her chin on the comb to get a sight picture. I suppose it's "tacti-cool" and makes her look like an ultra-serious, turkey-hunting-operator, appealing to the bearded, Molon Labe t-shirt wearing folks with Punisher decals on the back widows of their spotless pickup trucks. But that sight on that gun looks retarted to me. I've got one on a BCM SOCOM AR-15 and I think it's too high for a gun with minimal drop, and I like optics mounted a bit high. It's all for show.

Maybe Winchester owns stock in EOtech?

She use what they give her or tell her to use.

On a side note... I like the concept of the cantilever barrel on the winchester SX4, but the height concerns me like you pointed out.
I prefer a low sumtoy mount and burris FF3 on my shotgun.

Other than that, How was the show Mrs. Lincoln?
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

192 members (2UP, 35, 44mc, 338Rules, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 20 invisible), 1,390 guests, and 851 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,176
Posts18,465,468
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.