Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Morewood
Local newsladies are apoplectic this morning . Each one trying to be more dramatic than the last in describing the scene.

Looks to be a Hispanic flavored mass shooting. And no, Leticia, that isn't automatic gunfire in that vid. Semi automatic sweetheart.

Were the perps wearing masks? How irresponsible can they be?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I remember going to a eddie rabbit and crystal gail concert....boy did we get pumped up wanting to shoot folks an alll......I remember it well, I said something about what I wanted to with and in her hair..then it was on !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Relax, it's probably the Norwegians.

Well, then no doubt of more restrictions on Krag rifles.

What kind of person needs that sort of firepower?

Deer hunters.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
CA needs just a little more anti-gun laws and they will solve this scourge.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gee, no one ask? What was his or her load? what grain bullet.

Take care.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Did they get Newsom? laugh

Tarquin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 700LH
Hours earlier, thousands had been gathered at nearby Golden 1 Center for a performance by Grammy-winning rapper Tyler, the Creator.
It wasn’t known if any of the victims had been in attendance.

Sacramento Mayor Darrell Steinberg, in a series of tweets, called gun violence "the scourge of our city, state and nation.

(((Steinberg)))...

Shocking.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Sacramento Mayor Darrell Steinberg, in a series of tweets, called gun violence "the scourge of our city, state and nation."

That left wing idiot doesn't have the faintest idea that California already has the strictest anti-guns laws on the books. Didn't stop this shooter. Of course, to a left wing liberal moron, there are never, ever, enough repressive laws against the citizens. crazy

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

its not a gun problem, its a culture problem. sadly, innocent people flock to this culture and are collateral damage.

My diploma is a DD214
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I was in CA a week or so ago and wanted to take my nephew to the range. He is 19 but CA law requires you to be 21 to buy handgun ammo, so I went to buy some 9 mm. Since I am not a CA resident, I wasn't allowed to buy ammo.

The problem with CA isn't the availability of guns and ammo, it's that they focus on regulating law abiding people and having a hands-off approach to criminals.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Remsen
I was in CA a week or so ago and wanted to take my nephew to the range. He is 19 but CA law requires you to be 21 to buy handgun ammo, so I went to buy some 9 mm. Since I am not a CA resident, I wasn't allowed to buy ammo.

The problem with CA isn't the availability of guns and ammo, it's that they focus on regulating law abiding people and having a hands-off approach to criminals.

No, availability of guns and ammo is also a big problem (to me).

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Be on the 6th page news when it’s found out most of them if not all are illegal aliens from mehico

Last edited by 79S; 04/03/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by 79S
Be on the 6th page news when it’s found out most of them if not all are illegal aliens from mehico

Biden invited them into the country.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rem141r

its not a gun problem, its a culture problem. sadly, innocent people flock to this culture and are collateral damage.

That's got a lot of truth about it. What leads to "culture problems?" A main culprit is socio-economic disparity in a climate of waning opportunity. As the value of the dollar slips at an increasing rate amd desparation increases, you can place bets on the problem becoming far worse.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Talking heads and slimy politicians are already beating the drums for even more gun control/confiscation.

Dumbasses. What do you think happens when you defund the police, release criminals with a slap on the wrist, and condone BLM riots?

And my gun is the problem? FU Steinberg and Newsome.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Originally Posted by rem141r

That's got a lot of truth about it. What leads to "culture problems?" A main culprit is socio-economic disparity in a climate of waning opportunity. As the value of the dollar slips at an increasing rate amd desparation increases, you can place bets on the problem becoming far worse.

what lead to this culture problem are generations of people being duped into a culture of dependence on the government. free food, free money, free house, free phone being provided at the same time that political vultures are preaching oppression and systemic racism that is easy to swallow and tastes a lot better than hard work, reward and self reliance. socio-economic disparity is a product of this, not the cause. the way this country is heading, in 50 years everyone will have their hand out and be angry and violent when they don't get what they "deserve". politicians at the federal level are dope dealers. our federal government is the cartel providing the dope.

My diploma is a DD214
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

JFC. you can't buy ammo as a non resident? Weird because many manufactures make 9mm and 40 cal carbines now so your nephew should have been able to purchase

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
I intend to write Newsom a note apprising him of the abuses going with these old guys and their reloading outfits, doing an end run around ammo purchase restrictions. Particularly the crazies carrying concealed Lee Loaders. The Calif legislature so far has failed to address the level of crime perpetrated by flintlocks and caplocks as well, not to mention Black Bart's 1851 Navy, 29 stages fell to Black Bart. "I've labored long for bread... for honor and for riches...but upon my corns for too long you've tread... you fine haired sons of bitches." (Black Bart's note to Wells Fargo investigators) This is California's reduced sentencing, he only got 6 years...but then he always said ''please''....and he never shot anybody.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ribka

JFC. you can't buy ammo as a non resident? Weird because many manufactures make 9mm and 40 cal carbines now so your nephew should have been able to purchase

I was already out of CA as a resident when the new laws went into effect, but my understanding is that all ammo purchases have to go through an FFL, you have to pay a fee for the background check and you also have to identify the specific weapon you own that uses that ammo, and in that way the state compiles a registry of who owns what, even if your ownership of the weapon dates back to before any registration requirement.

And if you aren't a resident, you simply aren't allowed to buy ammo in CA.

I hope I'm wrong about some or all of this, but the store selling ammo repeated these rules to me.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Springcove
My buddy who lives in Sac said it was a fight between Hispanic gangs at a club. Car leaving the scene opened fire in the crowd.

Then we have the open border folks to blame. Ban them.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

618 members (01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,009 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,249
Posts18,448,070
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.