Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by CCCC
Sounds like a wise move by the host - when you have someone like Sean Penn talking, let him run his mouth and bury himself.

My problem is Hannity agrees with him.

I'm cured.

NewsMax, here I come.

Come aboard. grin

Breaking Newsmax Reads John's posts on 24hr CF

The interview aired Tuesday on Newsmax's "Spicer & Co."

Much like Bucha, where dead bodies of slaughtered civilians were seen lying in the streets, Russian troops mercilessly attacked civilians in Chernihiv for no apparent reason. The Newsmax crew traveling with Poroshenko had to stop its vehicle to avoid mines left in the street by the retreating Russian forces.

Poroshenko said that denials from Russian officials of the massacres should not be trusted.

"First, don't trust Putin at all," Poroshenko said. "He's a complete liar. Secondly, don't accept Putin as an adequate person. He's mentally ill."

It was Putin who gave the orders to the Russian army to attack civilians in "a major organized massacre," Poroshenko said.

"Rape, they kill civilians," he said accusing their defeated forces of being capable of fighting only with civilians, "with the women, with the children."

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Whaaahaaa those guys are phags…huh huh.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Just remember, ‘ole Hannity goes and supports the hard left commie, John McEnroe’s charity tennis tournament.

You are who you hang with.

You people need to realize every one of those supposedly “conservative” radio jocks, making multiples of millions, are all fake conservatives and only produce what will make you think they are on the Conservative’s side. They couldn’t give two schits about your view or your freedom. Conquer and divide, and they are part of the team.

Just look at Laura Ingraham, who use to date that commie Keith Olbermann. What more proof do you need?

Any true Conservative on this forum is 100 times more intelligent than those idiots just reading from a prepared speech on a teleprompter.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Two fcking puzzy wannabes. It’s war. Bad chit happens. Puzzys talk and doer’s kill .

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Real America's Voice.

NewsMax - Fox News Lite.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I don't care for either, but it was a good interview even if you don't agree with their points of view.

I take it that Hannity doesn't pull off a good interview very often.....

No. He does not. His cakehole won't stop talking about himself or not talk over the guest.. Hey Sean, nobody gives a schit that you're doing martial arts or what a great Marksman you are.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I don't care for either, but it was a good interview even if you don't agree with their points of view.

No. He does not. His cakehole won't stop talking about himself or not talk over the guest.. Hey Sean, nobody gives a schit that you're doing martial arts or what a great Marksman you are.

You nailed it !!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Nope usually doesn't let the other person get a word edge-wise.

Listened to it

Amazing how penn fawned over Zelenskiy and Hannity agreed but the morons had nothing to say of Ukraine bombing and killing innocent civilians in the Donbas the past 8 years. Of course not one mention of Azove NAZIs funded by Zelenskiy. Not one mention of the billions stolen by Zelenskiy.

Joke

Hannity is a full global clown. Just like he described BLM looters as mostly good people.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Nope usually doesn't let the other person get a word edge-wise.
Listened to it

Amazing how penn fawned over Zelenskiy and Hannity agreed but the morons had nothing to say of Ukraine bombing and killing innocent civilians in the Donbas the past 8 years. Of course not one mention of Azove NAZIs funded by Zelenskiy. Not one mention of the billions stolen by Zelenskiy.

Joke

Hannity is a full global clown. Just like he described BLM looters as mostly good people.

Trump loves him some Zelenskyy.

Why are you a NeverTrumper?

Last edited by JohnBurns; 04/06/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

F
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
F
I do the same as morewood. I turn gunsmoke on. Cant stand hannity but at least he votes republican.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Did Hannity ask him how he happened to be in the Ukraine doing a documentary on the war - months before it happened?

Did Sean bust out the "It's OUR war, Mr. Hand" line?

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
Did Hannity ask him how he happened to be in the Ukraine doing a documentary on the war - months before it happened?

Did Sean bust out the "It's OUR war, Mr. Hand" line?

I think most everybody saw the War coming.

But there were no Spicoli references.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
But he hung drywall and worked construction, and he's a pistol "marksman" LMAO
Biggest douchebag on network news.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1minute, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,894 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,525
Posts18,452,829
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.