ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good post Ribka, people shouldnt forget though from a lot of the posting by so called Australians here this is apparently life as normal, as are the patchwork of inconsistent work life mandates that remain.

The only good news is even vaccinated morons are getting tired of the whole schtick. I was talking to the QA officer at work today, who is a scientist, and vaccinated, as to whether he was lining up for a booster, and another booster and another for every 6 months and he said " nah screw that he'd had enough". I guess even fools can only be fooled so many times.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I notice the retail and hospitality mandates are being lifted in my state, also police officers in one other state who arent vaccinated are allowed to return to work. My state now I am able to attend clubs, bars, sporting venues again. I could for example do lawn bowls or attend charity fundraisers with a bunch of folks 80+ years old(the most vulnerable people out there) but cops or teachers or social workers in my state who arent vaccinated are still " too high a risk to the community" and still unable to perform their careers...

And a vaccinated nurse WITH COVID can work but an unvaccinated nurse WITHOUT COVID cannot enter a hospital...

This level of insanity is like the fabric makers who convinced the Emperor he was wearing invisible clothes but in this case the crowd isnt laughing they are admiring the suit.

R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 158XTP
I notice the retail and hospitality mandates are being lifted in my state, also police officers in one other state who arent vaccinated are allowed to return to work. My state now I am able to attend clubs, bars, sporting venues again. I could for example do lawn bowls or attend charity fundraisers with a bunch of folks 80+ years old(the most vulnerable people out there) but cops or teachers or social workers in my state who arent vaccinated are still " too high a risk to the community" and still unable to perform their careers...

And a vaccinated nurse WITH COVID can work but an unvaccinated nurse WITHOUT COVID cannot enter a hospital...

This level of insanity is like the fabric makers who convinced the Emperor he was wearing invisible clothes but in this case the crowd isnt laughing they are admiring the suit.

wow that is sad

Not rubbing it in by reminding that the state I lived in never shut down, no masking, no shot mandates, no closed businesses, churches . Our rates were the same or lower than states that shut everything down

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
P'on them, never ever forget what they did, just know that they'd do it again tomorrow.

These POS enjoy doing what they did, just a few short years ago the News lady would have been considered a trouble-maker for speaking out like she did.

KNOW that if modern society were to unravel these same cops would mow you down in a heartbeat, and enjoy every minute of it.

How many cops came forward and demanded this activity stop? > yeah that's right

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Yeh, it happened in Victoria. They have a different mindset down there, plus the State Premier is an idiot. I live in the State of NSW, fine here. Plus, I'll have all the Vax I can get.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This should be in the Campfire forum.

Wouldn't matter.

Too many brag about how the place they happen to live is so much better....

It doesn't matter that this was Austrailia.
Or Victoria.

Whether it happened in you state, province, city......

Americans bragging about their Red State...

Oklahoma, I applaud you.
There is one state, and only one. That is red on the election maps.

Every other one, has blue clusters. Everyfugginone!

These incidents, both allowing BLM riots and crushing peaceful protest,
could easily be coming to a place near you.
Yes, Chest Thumper, you.

It's time to get over ourselves, for those who live in (currently) safe
conservative areas. This is our fight.

If it's allowed to go ignored because it happened in
Portland, Seattle, Madison, Memphis, Birmingham, Missoula, Boise, Harrisburg......It can easy move to you. Once it's there, it's too late to
hope for a happy ending.

Oklahoma?
Just how comfortable are you that your purity will be maintained in your
college towns? Or bigger cities?

Don't forget how these thing happen (at least here in the US).
All you need is a governor/mayor who declares a state of emergency.
He is suddenly king, and the police are his "Knights"😂😂😂

An oversight in Pa's constitution allowed Wolf to continuously renew
his declaration. For as long as he saw fit. It took our legislature passing
A law to limit the time he could hold that power, to put an end to some
of the madness.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by triplecanopy
Yeh, it happened in Victoria. They have a different mindset down there, plus the State Premier is an idiot. I live in the State of NSW, fine here. Plus, I'll have all the Vax I can get.

The amount of vaccinated opting not to get boosters( indicating their brains are starting to work) means there should be a few million spare. You should be able to get one every 5 minutes.

As to NSW, yeah real fine. All those small businesses crushed, shmo's like you and me paying rapid inflation meanwhile the richest in the country( and the world) doubling their net worth, and bragging about it. Sounds real fine.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
662 members (12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 09wingates, 78 invisible), 2,674 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,612
Posts18,398,407
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.