24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Details on the aliens are sketchy. More details should come to light when they land.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I did say the other day in another thread that the MSM news cycle has about run its course in Ukraine and looking for new crisis to fill headlines.

GOA
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Regardless of the event, blame the white guy.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
OK you comedians...here is a serious prophecy, when Title 42 is lifted on May 23 rd there will be a record flood of immigrants (undocumento of course) into the US. Using the government's own statements about the benefits of 'undocumento immigracion'...the social, cultural and economic benefits of this expected flood will be so wonderful, it will propel the US economy and standard of living to unprecedented levels. Voter registration will go up too, right? Wonderful, Obama has got this, say bye inflation and recession. (for the dullards here, this is called satire)

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not from today but for today.
Seems pretty accurate to me.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Just give Jag some time……

I'm personally looking forwsd to May 15th. With the way things are going for Biden, I'm not so sure that's a false prophecy. smile

What happens May 15?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender

I'm personally looking forwsd to May 15th. With the way things are going for Biden, I'm not so sure that's a false prophecy. smile

What happens May 15?

May 15th was part of Jag's Q sermom on upcoming events. Would love to see the shtf for the marxists around that time.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender

What happens May 15?

May 15th was part of Jag's Q sermom on upcoming events. Would love to see the shtf for the marxists around that time.

So, over a few thousand years it's now

Beware the Ides of May?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
SKane Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal
Well there is THIS

I only bring it up because this industry drives a lot of the economy. As people realize that the reason they could work from home the last 2 years was because the transportation industry was still out there working and getting the job done - when that industry takes a hit, you're going to take a hit.

I assume getting A to B and all the variables that go with (and into) it comes with a Sam's Club-size jug of heart burn relief medicine.

I'd hate the be the little guy in need new trucks.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by Teal
Well there is THIS

I only bring it up because this industry drives a lot of the economy. As people realize that the reason they could work from home the last 2 years was because the transportation industry was still out there working and getting the job done - when that industry takes a hit, you're going to take a hit.

I assume getting A to B and all the variables that go with (and into) it comes with a Sam's Club-size jug of heart burn relief medicine.

I'd hate the be the little guy in need new trucks.

It's a horrible thing but a while back there was a group chat amongst some senior people at a logistics company I was with - Not Schneider - but we all realized that each and every one of us had a blood pressure monitor device on our desks or in our office. Independently given by our respective doctors.

Freight and logistics is a stressful and hectic industry in the best of times. It's about to get near the worst of times.

Little guys can't get trucks and worse, often don't have the reserves to get them at low interest. Now the freight will not be there at prices in the spot market to cover that nut. They'll go under. Most little guys enter the industry incredibly under capitalized and live hand to mouth as long as they can. Some make it, some don't. Going to be a ton that don't this go around.

Trucking industry jobs fell last month for the first time in 21 months....

Me

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
FF in May for New York (2000 dead possible) and another FF anthrax in May (100,000 possible dead) east coast. Aliens are landing too in DC in May. Take your pick.
Did you notice how Jag has moved the bar for lunacy so far that other strange posts almost have a normalcy about them?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The stock market! The stock market!!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Q, outs himself as Obama. Ensured Biden's victory by confusing "conservatives" so he can be pres for another 8 years...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
FF in May for New York (2000 dead possible) and another FF anthrax in May (100,000 possible dead) east coast. Aliens are landing too in DC in May. Take your pick.
Did you notice how Jag has moved the bar for lunacy so far that other strange posts almost have a normalcy about them?

The problem is the crazy splatters on "normal" conservatives.

In the same way I think anyone with any liberalism is crazy (they are, but that's a different discussion) libs point to people like Jag and that broad brush is used to paint all conservatives as wackjobs.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
97 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, Akpilot, 13 invisible), 1,743 guests, and 742 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,720
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.