-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People do not something as non-existent as Q to remind them that something bad is going on in this country.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Read my post again, I edited it. People are tired of hearing the same bullsh*t day after day. I know I am.

This is a hunting and gun forum. Posting lunatic ramblings of one blurry screen shot after another does not portray gun owners and hunters in a good light.

Personally, I don't want people who may stumble onto this site to believe all gun owners and hunters are Q-tards.

If you don't like it, that's not my problem.

This. The fact that people need to come out of the Q thread to start spamming threads paints a pretty vivid picture....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
People do not something as non-existent as Q to remind them that something bad is going on in this country.

That's right. But some people just have the need to feel like they're "in the vanguard" and "in the know" about "connecting the dots" on things us mere mortals just can't fathom.

Like an adult version of Pokemon cards.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by hosfly
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win] STay strong Jag!! There are those that believe that their thinking is the only thinking,,
1st off ,I didnt make this spat about Q,, the post points out that any thinking outside the box hits a lot of you square in the Puss, as the following post's clearly show,, Jag not bending to anybody elses thinking is exploding some heads,, simply dont open his threads ,,,, Or we could all start a crapping in an airplane,or when is the Mcrib coming back back thread,, or why is the Mississippi called the Mississippi thread,,

Last edited by hosfly; 04/06/22.

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Read my post again, I edited it. People are tired of hearing the same bullsh*t day after day. I know I am.

This is a hunting and gun forum. Posting lunatic ramblings of one blurry screen shot after another does not portray gun owners and hunters in a good light.

Personally, I don't want people who may stumble onto this site to believe all gun owners and hunters are Q-tards.

If you are a Moderator then shut the thread down, if not STFU obout it an dont open it

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Or we could all start a crapping in an airplane....

Great analogy. This ain't your airplane of jag's airplane, it's our airplane.

And if jag wants to crap in it, I'll let my opinion be known. If you don't like it, get your own damn airplane.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

If you are a Moderator then shut the thread down, if not STFU obout it an dont open it

LOL, do you know the definition of irony?

Sorry, dumb question.

You and jag need your own forum, where no one questions you. Then you'll be happy.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The takeover of the right by the qtards and other fringe groups is problematic. Unfortunately they are also the loudest in the room.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

One last comment about being "The Moderator."

1) You and jag are free to post whatever you want on here.

2) Everyone else is free to comment on your posts as they see fit.

You seem to be a staunch defender of #1, but have a problem with #2.

And you want to call me "The Moderator." That's rich.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
The takeover of the right by the qtards and other fringe groups is problematic. Unfortunately they are also the loudest in the room.

I'm sure making conservatives look "extreme" and unhinged is "part of the plan"

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Whats rich is you have posted 3 times on it since I posted last,,,

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, you're counting my posts but you want to call me "The Moderator."

How many times should I have posted?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
You guys don't read much. I posted giving a very short synopsis of what the Q post were about, but obviously your minds are to clouded with debunking Q and Jag to read them. And I'll say it again for goalie.....................Q never predicted anything.
As for intellectual thinking or reading, some won't even take the time to read the DoD Law of War Manual because it has to many pages. Now that is very telling right there.
So what is the connection between the Law of War Manual and Hunters laptop? Well read the friggin manual and see if you can figure it out............intellects.
I'll give you a hint by way of a short cut..............Chapter XVIII

Even Q gave you the hints but you wouldn't pay attention. Below is a for instance.................AGAIN!!!!

What is disappointing to me is that very few on this website figured out what the Q post were mainly about. At least Trump either figured it out or knew in advance. For instance, Q post #1111 states.....

Amazing coincidence.
+ Military start / wall.
You have more than you know.
Reason we are here MORE.
Q

Then Q post #1357 states........

What must happen pre 11.11?
11.11 provided as strategic marker.
Post midterms.
RED wave coming?
Strength.
Justice.
Q
later Q post 3579 read as follows.....................

/route_DoD_11.11.18/
America Will Be Unified Again.
Future Proves Past.
Q

Everyone took 11.11.18/ to be a date, Nov. 11, 2018, it was not.

These 3 posts are some of the easy ones, but most of the Q posts referenced the DoD Law of War Manual and the numbers that were posted generally referenced the Chapter and sentence. Other times the numbers referenced the page number in the Manual.
So most of the time there were numbers that looked like dates, they were actually the Law of War manual references, so therefore Q never predicted any dates. If some of you would have taken the time to research what the Q posts were relating to, you would not be walking around with egg on your face. So yes, Jag is right when he says that some knew. D
Right now the District of Columbia is considered an occupied territory under per the DoD Manual the Law of War. Biden sold out to the Chinese and the Chinese are running that Administration, therefore it is an occupied territory by a foreign government and that foreign government is violating the welfare and freedom of the population. So therefore, the Military has the right and the duty to act when they have all the evidence in hand.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's not that it has too many pages, it's I'm smart enough to realize that out of 1200 - there are probably 40-75 that are pertinent. I requested that you narrow it down.

Let that sink in - I'm smart enough to get to the EEI - that is Essential Element of Information. Common term in intelligence circles, one we're supposed to believe Q comes from. Surprised you're not aware of it. Given your expertise.

Me

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Are we counting flags? Lol

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The drips are turning into a stream that is leading straight to Kilery and Zero.

Now wonder why Kilery just recently revealed she wont be running for the presidency.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/06/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
K22,

"Q never predicted anything?"

So, what's the point?

Last edited by Jcubed; 04/06/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx

A lawyer lied?

That’s a bombshell?

Whoa …

Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (12344mag, 11point, 160user, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,961 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,878
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.