Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22
You guys don't read much. I posted giving a very short synopsis of what the Q post were about, but obviously your minds are to clouded with debunking Q and Jag to read them. And I'll say it again for goalie.....................Q never predicted anything.
As for intellectual thinking or reading, some won't even take the time to read the DoD Law of War Manual because it has to many pages. Now that is very telling right there.
So what is the connection between the Law of War Manual and Hunters laptop? Well read the friggin manual and see if you can figure it out............intellects.
I'll give you a hint by way of a short cut..............Chapter XVIII

Even Q gave you the hints but you wouldn't pay attention. Below is a for instance.................AGAIN!!!!

What is disappointing to me is that very few on this website figured out what the Q post were mainly about. At least Trump either figured it out or knew in advance. For instance, Q post #1111 states.....

Amazing coincidence.
+ Military start / wall.
You have more than you know.
Reason we are here MORE.
Q

Then Q post #1357 states........

What must happen pre 11.11?
11.11 provided as strategic marker.
Post midterms.
RED wave coming?
Strength.
Justice.
Q
later Q post 3579 read as follows.....................

/route_DoD_11.11.18/
America Will Be Unified Again.
Future Proves Past.
Q

Everyone took 11.11.18/ to be a date, Nov. 11, 2018, it was not.

These 3 posts are some of the easy ones, but most of the Q posts referenced the DoD Law of War Manual and the numbers that were posted generally referenced the Chapter and sentence. Other times the numbers referenced the page number in the Manual.
So most of the time there were numbers that looked like dates, they were actually the Law of War manual references, so therefore Q never predicted any dates. If some of you would have taken the time to research what the Q posts were relating to, you would not be walking around with egg on your face. So yes, Jag is right when he says that some knew. D
Right now the District of Columbia is considered an occupied territory under per the DoD Manual the Law of War. Biden sold out to the Chinese and the Chinese are running that Administration, therefore it is an occupied territory by a foreign government and that foreign government is violating the welfare and freedom of the population. So therefore, the Military has the right and the duty to act when they have all the evidence in hand.

Well hell then, I reckon apologies are in order.
We're all still riding Jag's ad-nauseam-prophecy-wave of Hillary's impending downfall from 6 years ago and the forty other conspiracies since then.

Dude can't honor a simple wager that his diarrheal mouth and fingers got him into yet, still, in jag we should trust. **sigh**

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by K22
You guys don't read much. I posted giving a very short synopsis of what the Q post were about, but obviously your minds are to clouded with debunking Q and Jag to read them. And I'll say it again for goalie.....................Q never predicted anything.

🤔
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ok. Let's see what happens. Q already predicted Trump would get his own platform. Let's see if Trump gets back in and if the pukes are prosecuted.

Q correctly predicted 3 mo before the 2018 midterms for us not to worry as after objections the Rs would come out 52-48 and that we didnt have to keep the house.

I didnt see anyone else on the fire making those predictions.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ok. Let's see what happens. Q already predicted Trump would get his own platform. Let's see if Trump gets back in and if the pukes are prosecuted.

Q correctly predicted 3 mo before the 2018 midterms for us not to worry as after objections the Rs would come out 52-48 and that we didnt have to keep the house.

I didnt see anyone else on the fire making those predictions.

Devision in the ranks?

Originally Posted by K22

Hard to keep the patriots in charge narrative when even the most ardent supporters can't even agree on a basic premise.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by K22

So what is the connection between the Law of War Manual and Hunters laptop? Well read the friggin manual and see if you can figure it out............intellects.

snip

Post midterms.
RED wave coming?
Strength.
Justice.
Q

These 3 posts are some of the easy ones, but most of the Q posts referenced the DoD Law of War Manual and the numbers that were posted generally referenced the Chapter and sentence. Other times the numbers referenced the page number in the Manual.
So most of the time there were numbers that looked like dates, they were actually the Law of War manual references, so therefore Q never predicted any dates. If some of you would have taken the time to research what the Q posts were relating to, you would not be walking around with egg on your face. So yes, Jag is right when he says that some knew.

11th sentence of chapter 11 of DOD Manual of war.

Treaties or other legal documents may refer to the State conducting the occupation as the “Occupying Power,” “Occupying State,” or “occupant.” This manual uses the term “Occupying Power” to refer to a State conducting an occupation.

Chapter 18 covers the conduct during war - that has no bearing on Hunter's laptop as the laptop, in and of itself is not a "war" and this is not an armed conflict. Not yet.

Originally Posted by DOD Laws of War CH18

It has been DoD policy that:
• Members of the DoD Components comply with the law of war during all armed conflicts,
however such conflicts are characterized, and in all other military operations;

• The law of war obligations of the United States are observed and enforced by the DoD
Components and DoD contractors assigned to, or accompanying, deployed armed
forces;

• An effective program to prevent violations of the law of war is implemented by the DoD
Components.

These policies follow a longer tradition of compliance with the law of war by U.S. armed
forces.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, you're counting my posts but you want to call me "The Moderator."

How many times should I have posted?

Are we counting flags? Lol

I am probably going to reget this.

When Trump left DC for FL on 20 Jan 2021 putting 17 flags on the stage was a shout out to Q.

Who did it and why it was done is open to discussion but it was really well understood by then that the Q followers would take it as a message.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

When Trump left DC for FL on 20 Jan 2021 putting 17 flags on the stage was a shout out to Q.

Who did it and why it was done is open to discussion but it was really well understood by then that the Q followers would take it as a message.

Q or Trump celebrating 4 years?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Robert Rhenquist added gold bars to his robe as Chief Justice...conspiracy?

Subsequently, John Roberts removed those same bars from his Chief Justice robe.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Q is very much embedded in the Right (duh).

I can’t help with the identity crises the Right is currently having, but I can say this: America, writ large, ain’t buying the cra-cra. The consequences of having a steaming pile of Q in your big tent have been and will continue to be very real.

I suggest an exorcism. Not holding my breath.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FĂśCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

I can’t help with the identity crises the Right is currently having, but I can say this: America, writ large, ain’t buying the cra-cra. The consequences of having a steaming pile of Q in your big tent have been and will continue to be very real.

This is moronic.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

This is moronic.

No identity crisis...it is just the "right" is willing to call out idiots.

Remember those "peaceful riots" that destroyed countless property?

Yeah...no word condemning that from the left...

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The thing you missed Jeff is that the Q drops were very non violent.

Qanon and guys like jag are a different thing.

When the Lefties get rowdy it's destructive but manageable. They don't have the skill sets to really do much.

Push the other guys who just want to be left alone far enough and things could be very different.

Q was a sophisitcated PsyOp.

Who did it and why is open to discussion.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Who did it and why it was done is open to discussion.......

Setting up for 2024. Votes.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

I don't agree with you. Never once did Rush Limbaugh endorse the "Q" way of thinking and he was very much right of center. You're either on the right side or left. You can be on the right and not buy into the "Q". The middle is non existent in my book, they are just lefties that won't admit it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim1611

I don't agree with you. Never once did Rush Limbaugh endorse the "Q" way of thinking and he was very much right of center. You're either on the right side or left. You can be on the right and not buy into the "Q". The middle is non existent in my book, they are just lefties that won't admit it.

There are plenty of people on the right who don't but into q. The vast majority in my estimation.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There are plenty of people on the right who don't but into q. The vast majority in my estimation.

What would you say is your biggest disagreement with the actual Q drops?

That's not to say what jag spouts, but a real drop?

Curious?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by K22
As for intellectual thinking or reading, some won't even take the time to read the DoD Law of War Manual because it has to many pages. Now that is very telling right there.

Even Q gave you the hints but you wouldn't pay attention. Below is a for instance.................AGAIN!!!!

What is disappointing to me is that very few on this website figured out what the Q post were mainly about. At least Trump either figured it out or knew in advance. For instance, Q post #1111 states.....

Amazing coincidence.
+ Military start / wall.
You have more than you know.
Reason we are here MORE.
Q

Then Q post #1357 states........

Post midterms.
RED wave coming?
Strength.
Justice.
Q
later Q post 3579 read as follows.....................

/route_DoD_11.11.18/
America Will Be Unified Again.
Future Proves Past.
Q

So most of the time there were numbers that looked like dates, they were actually the Law of War manual references, so therefore Q never predicted any dates. If some of you would have taken the time to research what the Q posts were relating to, you would not be walking around with egg on your face. So yes, Jag is right when he says that some knew. D
Right now the District of Columbia is considered an occupied territory under per the DoD Manual the Law of War. Biden sold out to the Chinese and the Chinese are running that Administration, therefore it is an occupied territory by a foreign government and that foreign government is violating the welfare and freedom of the population. So therefore, the Military has the right and the duty to act when they have all the evidence in hand.

Well hell then, I reckon apologies are in order.
We're all still riding Jag's ad-nauseam-prophecy-wave of Hillary's impending downfall from 6 years ago and the forty other conspiracies since then.

Dude can't honor a simple wager that his diarrheal mouth and fingers got him into yet, still, in jag we should trust. **sigh**

Jag won't be making many more bets around here I'd guess.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

I imagine you're correct in that statement. The thing is it doesn't matter, to me when, if or ever it takes place. I'm going to go back to some of what Limbaugh used to preach. He was of the mindset that the only way we will ever see the defeat of the left was for the hearts of our people to be changed. We have an entire society of those that want handouts and are given them just to assure the perpetual power of those handing them out. There's more than that but we need to get back to the basics of what this nation was founded on. Hard work, strong moral character and devotion to the family unit would be a great start.

Last edited by Jim1611; 04/06/22.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

What would you say is your biggest disagreement with the actual Q drops?

That's not to say what jag spouts, but a real drop?

Curious?

If I'd ever read an actual q drop, I could answer that question. There's a whole universe of things that just don't interest me, and q drops are at the top of the list.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Almost everyone I know is on the "right", but never once has the topic of Q come up. Nobody even knows of it's existence except the left wing sheep, state media and the dozens of unhinged followers.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I imagine you're correct in that statement. The thing is it doesn't matter, to me when, if or ever it takes place. I'm going to go back to some of what Limbaugh used to preach. He was of the mindset that the only way we will ever see the defeat of the left was for the hearts of our people to be changed. We have an entire society of those that want handouts and are given them just to assure the perpetual power of those handing them out. There's more than that but we need to get back to the basics of what this nation was founded on. Hard work, strong moral character and devotion to the family unit would be a great start.

No doubt about any of that.

Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,595 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,887
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.