Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Smokeapole depends on his take on Q due to what the majority thinks.

What the majority thinks has nothing to do with facts.

There was a time 99.99% of humans thought the world was flat.

There was a time 99.99% of Drs thought H Pylori was benign, normal intestinal bacteria. They almost forced the one who thought otherwise to lose his license, just like the vast majority who thought Hydroxychloroquine was dangerous and ineffective tried to make Simone Gold of Americas Frontline Doctors to lose hers.

Why do most kids in college vote dimocrap? They arent free thinkers and want to be in the in crowd, the majority.

Dumbasses always try to ridicule those who walk a different path. Commies are instructed to do so. It's how they drummed Sen McCarthy out of office.
It's how the commies drove a brilliant, top of his class great DA named Garrison out of office in La because he knew and worked to prove LHO didnt act alone in killing JFK.

Trying to destroy others because they dont join in with the in crowd is a practiced tactic of commies because it works on tools and fools.

It's the last refuge of the mentally deficient.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/06/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by smokepole

I don't agree with you. Never once did Rush Limbaugh endorse the "Q" way of thinking and he was very much right of center. You're either on the right side or left. You can be on the right and not buy into the "Q". The middle is non existent in my book, they are just lefties that won't admit it.

There are plenty of people on the right who don't but into q. The vast majority in my estimation.

There will be a vast majority of polesmokers in Hell. Being in the majority really doesnt account for as much in my book as it does for some suckers. Heres a clue for those who are slow.

Jag what's your point about Ann Coulter and this video?

They laughed Trump could become president.

I know. I'm asking him for his perspective.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There was a time 99.99% of Drs thought H Pylori was benign, normal intestinal bacteria. They almost forced the one who thought otherwise to lose his license, just like the vast majority who thought Hydroxychloroquine was dangerous and ineffective tried to make Simone Gold of Americas Frontline Doctors to lose hers.

There was also a time when grownss men with character paid lost wagers.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I deal in facts daily.

Don't obscure...what are warlocks etc serving purposes in your arguments?

Don't run away, again...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Hilarious. "The majority" has no idea about q, so what you said makes no sense.

Huge surprise there.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I think he likes videos.

This is one of the favs.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Q has become a false profit for some...may be some Bible reading about that topic.

It's hard to realise everything you believe in is BS.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

I think he likes videos.

Screen shots are where it's at. The blurrier the better.

And it really helps if there's no discernable connection to the accompanying text and additional screen shots.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
The gutless and spineless never go against the In Crowd. They depend on the masses of asses around them for guts and spine. They need others to opine with them.

They dont need to spend time researching and discovering truths. If they did so and came up with a contrary idea, what would be the use? They would be too gutless to produce their findings.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/06/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The gutless and spineless never go against the In Crowd. They depend on the masses of asses around them for guts and spine. They need others to opine with them.

What does this mean? Especially in context.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Only the enlightened understand the Gnostic mystery wisdom.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

They dont need to spend time researching and discovering truths. If they did so and came up with a contrary idea, what would be the use? They would be too gutless to produce their findings.

You're not "researching" anything you retard.

You're regurgitating crap from your Q fantasy.

There's a biiiiig difference.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Send in your money and you will be rewarded with a special Q insider decoder ring.... wink

Made in China most likely....

Last edited by battue; 04/06/22.

laissez les bons temps rouler
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by goalie

You're not "researching" anything you retard.

You're regurgitating crap from your Q fantasy.

There's a biiiiig difference.

Where does jag find his info?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I've been around these parts long enough to remember your getting banned under another name for being a homophobe and cosmic racist.
Let's reset that for you - you got BANNED. FROM THE CAMPFIRE. Something reserved for the best-of-the-best jesters with gat damned issues.

The TRUTH is you excel in copy/paste – there's little thinking involved, you simply chew the cud.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Where does jag find his info?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SKane

I've been around these parts long enough to remember your getting banned under another name for being a homophobe and cosmic racist.
Let's reset that for you - you got BANNED. FROM THE CAMPFIRE. Something reserved for the best-of-the-best jesters with gat damned issues.

The TRUTH is you excel in copy/paste – there's little thinking involved, you simply chew the cud.

Eyeball

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It means that it takes a lot of guts to post screenshots on the internet.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Eyeball

Wait, Jag is eyeball?!?!?!????

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie

Eyeball

Wait, Jag is eyeball?!?!?!????

WHAT?

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1minute, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,319
Posts18,468,418
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.