Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
'Every S_______ University employee MUST be fully vaccinated by August 16, 2021, or face immediate suspension without pay or benefits. Those who are not in compliance within 4 weeks hence will be summarily terminated.

My resignation letter went out the next day, with my last day being August 15, 2021. This after 22 years at the same job and 25 years total working at the university. As a result, we've taken some hits financially, but I've never once regretted my decision, and never will. Some people *will* take a stand, but at least in this instance, precious few. FWIW, my understanding is that out of 2400+ employees, I was one of less than a dozen who chose my freedom of choice over job security and the associated benefits.

Some things, such as the morals and beliefs we hold dear and the freedoms to choose what we stand for--and against-- including these insane 'medical' mandates to my mind are at the very pinnacle of what the Constitution was meant to be about. Good for all of those who didn't fall into lock step with the mandates and curtailing of our rights.

Just for clarification, can a mix breed mongrel be a 'pureblood' here? Asking for a 'flen'. Er, friend, that was...
You could have reserved the right to sue if you waited for them to officially can you.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Add me to the membership rolls, another pureblood checking in.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Funny,you guys mention possible returns of mandates,this morning local news mentioned Philly having a vote tomorrow about masks returning for indoors events.
It was due to case numbers increasing,not hospitalizations,or deaths,,cases

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Funny how no govt agency or organization says a fuggin' thing about all the encroachers at the southern border being unvaccinated...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by deflave

Originally Posted by okie
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by okie
We need to recognize the folks that F'ed up and now see the error of their ways , not make an exclusive echo chamber. They can prove to be our strongest allies.

Flave tried ta do that.

Didn't work.

Ya just can't trust a covtard ta do the right thing, when things get tight.

Gotta be diligent weed 'em out

Half these COVIDIOTS would have you thrown in fugking jail.

They openly advocate for people losing their jobs and livelihood.

They can all GFT and burn in hell.

Yep. Fucq every last one of them.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rong
Funny,you guys mention possible returns of mandates,this morning local news mentioned Philly having a vote tomorrow about masks returning for indoors events.
It was due to case numbers increasing,not hospitalizations,or deaths,,cases

They can make case numbers increase at will by increasing testing. Huge false positive percentage.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Funny how no govt agency or organization says a fuggin' thing about all the encroachers at the southern border being unvaccinated...

That would interfere with the agenda to blend out the White race. Priorities, man. Priorities.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

SHhhhh,you're not supposed to notice this.....

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You could have reserved the right to sue if you waited for them to officially can you.

I've no interest in suing. They showed me their true colors for the last time, and I showed them mine. They can keep their money and their fugged up, revolting ivory tower of flip-flopping and constant hypocrisies and contradictions. I did my job well for them all those years and they paid me for doing so. They played their hand and I played mine. End of story. And not for nothing, but do you have any idea what it'd take for a legal win against a law school who was doing what they were told by the government was OK to do with every employee and more, for citizens? Someone else can fight that battle, and I hope some day there are those who end up taking these employers to the cleaners, but I'm not holding my breath. I have a life to live.

As an aside, check this:

https://www.masslive.com/police-fir...ired-for-refusing-to-get-vaccinated.html

12 Massachusetts State Police troopers fired for refusing to get vaccinated
Updated: Apr. 09, 2022, 11:12 a.m. | Published: Apr. 09, 2022, 8:08 a.m.
facebook

By Jackson Cote | jcotemasslive.com

Twelve Massachusetts State Police members, among them one sergeant and 11 troopers, were fired Friday for refusing to abide by the state’s coronavirus vaccine mandate, authorities said.

The terminations followed a hearing process over the 12 members failing to comply with Gov. Charlie Baker’s executive order requiring more than 40,000 state Executive Department employees — including State Police troopers, Department of Correction officers, Department of Children and Families social workers and others — to be vaccinated for COVID-19, State Police spokesperson David Procopio told MassLive in a statement. Under the vaccine mandate, issued in August, employees may apply for medical or religious exemptions.

The troopers terminated Friday are not able to appeal their firings, as they had applied for religious or medical exemptions, and applicants for such waivers are not allowed to appeal once denied an exemption, The Boston Globe reported, citing a spokesperson for the State Police Association of Massachusetts, the union that represents troopers.

“Governor Baker has proven yet again just how hypocritical he is,” the union said in a statement released Friday in the wake of the firings. “As part of a Friday night news dump, he has just terminated at least 12 Troopers due to his vaccine mandate. No appeals. No due process. Just a Governor hell bent on breaking the backs of the State Police who work tirelessly each day to keep the Commonwealth safe.”

SPAM’s criticism of the governor has been ongoing for months since the mandate was announced. Last month, the union sued the state after more than 150 of its members who had applied for a religious exemptions were denied, seven of whom, it alleged, had religious claims acknowledged by State Police as sincere, the Globe reported.

None of the 12 troopers fired Friday are among the seven who are plaintiffs in the ongoing lawsuit, Procopio said.

The union lambasted Baker for the mandate in October, accusing the Republican governor of attacking public safety personnel and “exacerbating an already critical shortage of state troopers.”

“His clear and petty animosity has been on full display for months now,” SPAM said Friday about Baker. “While he closes COVID testing sites, asked that the State House be reopen without a mandate and has generally shown that we are in the endemic phase of COVID-19, he is still insisting on firing at least 12 Troopers from an already short staffed department. The Troopers deserve better. The Commonwealth deserves better. And, Charlie Baker should be ashamed.”

As of late February, more than 1,000 state employees had been fired or had quit over the mandate, which required all Executive Department workers to be fully vaccinated by mid-October. Of the 1,013 employee who lost their jobs, 160 were part-time contractors with the Municipal Police Training Committee.

In October, a spokesperson for SPAM noted that although the majority of State Police members are vaccinated, 186 troopers sought religious exemptions, and another 14 requested medical waivers.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

They were more worried about keeping out those Pesky Canadians. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That would interfere with the agenda to blend out the White race. Priorities, man. Priorities.

Yep. The “browning” of America.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Is my Pureblood Membership void if I took monoclonal antibody treatment when I had the Rona.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Great post, brother.

No kidding..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never had flu shots, never had shingles shots, never had pneumonia vaccine, no more tetanus shots since I found out it has diphtheria and whooping cough vaccine mixed in. And for damn sure wasn't getting the Fauci juiced up Corona "vaccine", not no but HELL NO, not under any circumstances. Was pressured to by doctors that were what I considered long time friends in addition to treating me for years and knowing I refused flu vaccines. Wasn't allowed into Canada for a long anticipated trip. Church was shut down. Suffered some derision from my wife's family but only one of her brother in laws was brave enough to demand I wear a mask and I told him to kiss what the sun doesn't shine on. At store entrances I told the mask police I had ODD (oppositional defiance disorder) and went on in.

This whole organized panic was created with some very bad motives that are now coming to light where everyone not completely stupid will be able discern the evil.

We have been bankrupted, are suffering the hugely cruel tax of hyper inflation, and are almost on the verge of World War 3. With an idiot figurehead in as president of the USA. No telling what the string pullers of the new world order have for their next move.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Proud Anti-vaxxer here. :P

Just flicking through the tv channels and passed the "news", and they were talking about how all these people around the "president" have been tested positive for covid..... all the people who have been "fully vaccinated"....and how we all need to get our booster shots so we won't get it either... just like them.....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
My primary care doctor put the pressure on hard during my regular visit in the midst of it all.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My primary care doctor put the pressure on hard during my regular visit in the midst of it all.

My wife's doctor did too.

She told him when he ordered routine blood work that she wanted an a Covid anti-body test as well, to see if she already had natural immunity.

He about stroked out.

Why is nobody talking about natural immunity?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
'Every S_______ University employee MUST be fully vaccinated by August 16, 2021, or face immediate suspension without pay or benefits. Those who are not in compliance within 4 weeks hence will be summarily terminated.

My resignation letter went out the next day, with my last day being August 15, 2021. This after 22 years at the same job and 25 years total working at the university. As a result, we've taken some hits financially, but I've never once regretted my decision, and never will. Some people *will* take a stand, but at least in this instance, precious few. FWIW, my understanding is that out of 2400+ employees, I was one of less than a dozen who chose my freedom of choice over job security and the associated benefits.

Some things, such as the morals and beliefs we hold dear and the freedoms to choose what we stand for--and against-- including these insane 'medical' mandates to my mind are at the very pinnacle of what the Constitution was meant to be about. Good for all of those who didn't fall into lock step with the mandates and curtailing of our rights.

Just for clarification, can a mix breed mongrel be a 'pureblood' here? Asking for a 'flen'. Er, friend, that was...

They let me in.....

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Congratulations, brothers, and never forget what you've accomplished.

We're not done yet. I am sure they're going to come up with something else sooner or later to try and shove down our throats.

True. That's why the concept in this thread is important.

So people will remember that they *can* win, even when it doesn't look so good at the time.

Yes it pays to look back at being on the right side even though so many tried to convince us we were idiots. I saw it first hand and read all the junk on this forum. The so called experts. Where are they now? People like Docrocket that pretended to know so much. For me not taking that so called vaccine is a way of life I've been living by my entire adult life. I'd also like to add that since this all started I haven't even had a cold. Glory be to God!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

They let me in.....

Standards lowered by a factor of at least two then. We shall overcome!

Page 5 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (160user, 2500HD, 204guy, 257 roberts, 12344mag, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,635
Posts18,455,246
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.