Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
G

This article really irritates me. Why do people depend on public education to teach their kids about the most basic stuff? I get this all of the time at work. Parents get angry and say “You’re doing nothing to help my child!” Well, you had 32 years to help your child and you expect me to work a miracle on the short drive to the county jail? Raise your own damn kids, people!

Mother Thinks School Should Raise Her Kid

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

This article really irritates me. Why do people depend on public education to teach their kids about the most basic stuff? I get this all of the time at work. Parents get angry and say “You’re doing nothing to help my child!” Well, you had 32 years to help your child and you expect me to work a miracle on the short drive to the county jail? Raise your own damn kids, people!

Mother Thinks School Should Raise Her Kid

Society has been moving toward "let George do it" for a long time. You might make an impression on him the next time you run the little miscreant to the jail. You could become his "pseudo" parent. Don't that give you a warm fuzzy ?

laugh

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Who knew that snorting powder or taking a drug intravenously could be dangerous?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Exactly Gooch, what moron lets government or school raise kids LOL.

G
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
G
Read the article and you hear about how he had sore tonsils and was too embarrassed to go to a doctor, so he bought fentanyl on accident? How exactly did he explain all of that before they found him unresponsive on the floor?

No, her kid was a drug addict. He now owns that permanently. She doesn’t sound like the moms I’ve seen who put themselves into bankruptcy trying to save their kid. So, she might need to own some of that as well.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Every time we pull up to a stop light and the kids and I make fun of the retard junkies holding the sign, I remind them it could be them if they snort or shoot dope.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It ain't easy, but you white trash m'fers gotta learn your kids that the only advantage that they will ever have is their brain and their heart. Don't f'ck em up.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
watched an interesting video on the fentanyl problem in Vancouver of all places. Very similar situation to Seattle and Portland.

Guy was interviewing a drug dealer
"Have you known anyone that has died of fentanyl overdose?"

"oh yea, at least 40 people I know"

"did you sell them any fentanyl"?

"probably"

here is the video link if you are interested in seeing it

https://youtu.be/OQbIfJop8z4?t=355

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
blame the schools, blame the parents, blame society, but no one wants to just put the onus of responsibility on the stoner. I have no sympathy for over dosed druggies

Sam......

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One of the solutions that has been batted around is to execute the importers and distributors of fentanyl.
The Chinks and commies have been attacking a small segment of our society, which is affecting all of society at large, getting maximum bang for their buck.

They live right here and don't even try to hide their contempt for our Countries, and we can't do anything about it??

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Tell them not to smoke pills, especially little blue ones that say M30. Those "blue berries" are poisonous.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
Who knew that snorting powder or taking a drug intravenously could be dangerous?

LOL

Exactly. They've been told a gazillion times from every source but do it anyway. No sympathy. Its just god sprinkling chlorine in the shallow end of the gene pool.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Every place has too many druggies, but we don't often see the real tweakers in our travels.

When we do, I make a point of pointing them out to the girls, been doing it since they
were 5 or 6. It's imprinted on them, the uncontrolled jerks, sores and scabs,
meth mouth, dirty, greasy hair, clapped out cars, vacant eyes, the fact that the
Wal-Mart begger and homeless(not a thing here, in the urban image), are likely
addicted to drugs or alcohol.

Hope it's enough. Pray about it.
Don't delude oneself for a second about the fact that kids go out and make their own way.
You can point them, guide them, but they ultimately make their own choices.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Today, your first hit can be your last.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Double post

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 04/12/22.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have seen first hand how that stuff is killing people grave yard dead. We are hitting people multiable times with Narcan and it sometimes we still cannot bring them out of it. Lethal stuff. Thanks to China/ Biden partership and our wide open borders, pounds and pounds of the stuff is coming into the US. Death comes right along with it. Alot of of death. The addicts so it is a better high and cheaper to buy then herion! Money matters, lives no so much. There will always be more addicts,god makes them each and everyday!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that dealer in the video was selling lethal doses of fentanyl for $10

addicts were buying from him because he was selling the stuff that killed people. It was a better value.

That is the addicts logic.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When my boys were about 16, I took them down to have a look at what pretty much everyone is one step away from if you choose that path, Vancouver is a good place for that, seems to have worked. If I left it up to government or the education system, they would be homo's.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
That drug should scare the chit out of every parent. Yes, we should ALL be raising our kids right, bla bla bla. BUT - raise your hand if you never did something stupid as a teenager that went against your parents wishes/training. No one? I didn't think so. We were all stupid when younger. The difference is this drug can and often will kill you on the first hit. Doesn't matter if your child is in the special class or is a Valedictorian. It simply does not care.

If I were King, anyone caught selling that chit would be executed in the public square. No trial necessary.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This is how the left gets control. The schools teach the kids that the school is always right and that teachers know best. When those students have kids of their own, they teach them what they've been taught. It was planned this way from way back and now we're seeing the results.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10ring1, 12344mag, 53 invisible), 2,290 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,248
Posts18,466,936
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.