Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Joel/AK Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Over a Leo shooting. Go figure, black guy is dead, a white cop. I will admit the videos aren't gonna help the cop, but I'm not an investigator. Obviously right now BLM are... lol

Glad I don't live in grand rapids.

BP-B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
It’s winter time though.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Fuuck them ,they shoot each other over nothing .

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My daughter is in a dither. She showed me the videos. We reached different conclusions.

The deceased was from Nigeria and had poor English skills. Non-compliant after potential stolen car stop (plates did not match vehicle.)

Deceased started running. Big dude with a body like a seal (not SEAL) wearing a sloppy, knit sweater. Cop could not get a grip on him. Pulled TASER to use on deceased but lost control of it when deceased wrestled it from his hands (almost like he had been TASERED before). After shouting to soon-to-be-deceased several times "Let go of the TASER" the cop pulled his firearm and shot the deceased rather than get TASERED, become incapacitated and potentially lose his gun.

Deceased non-complaint. Event exacerbated by size disparity and the dead dude being "slippery". He would be alive if he had not wrestled the TASER away from the cop.

I am a conservative with a lowercase "c".
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sidepass
Fuuck them ,they shoot each other over nothing .

Funny how that works, they are to stupid to figure it out. IMO, you start fighting with a cop you get what you deserve

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeMama
My daughter is in a dither. She showed me the videos. We reached different conclusions.

The deceased was from Nigeria and had poor English skills. Non-compliant after potential stolen car stop (plates did not match vehicle.)

Deceased started running. Big dude with a body like a seal (not SEAL) wearing a sloppy, knit sweater. Cop could not get a grip on him. Pulled TASER to use on deceased but lost control of it when deceased wrestled it from his hands (almost like he had been TASERED before). After shouting to soon-to-be-deceased several times "Let go of the TASER" the cop pulled his firearm and shot the deceased rather than get TASERED, become incapacitated and potentially lose his gun.

Deceased non-complaint. Event exacerbated by size disparity and the dead dude being "slippery". He would be alive if he had not wrestled the TASER away from the cop.

From Nigeria but the local Dindu's got him up to speed on how to react to cops like a local. Noted.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Stupid needs to be pauinful. This time it was permanent.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
just don't break the law, don't run away and he would still be alive.

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Proly claim mental illness like they always do

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pullit
just don't break the law, don't run away and he would still be alive.

Dindu's can't think it through that even if arrested, they'll bond out before the cop ends his shift for most lower-level offenses these days.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
One of Honk for Joeys "migrants"???
Fuugg him...
Just another dead 1.0......

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Plates didn't match the car was for the reason for the initial stop. If I was the groid, I would have taken the misdemeanor ticket vs a bullet

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
They need another floyd groid with the midterms coming up.
Might not be this one.
Just a matter of time for another.

Wonder what Honk for Joey will do if any riots nationwide reach 2020 bullschitt level...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

They like to say he was unarmed, bullschit!, he had the cops taser, he was armed.

Grand Rapids is a powder keg, hopefully the storms tonight will wet things down a little.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by renegade50
They need another floyd groid with the midterms coming up.
Might not be this one.
Just a matter of time for another.

Wonder what Honk for Joey will do if any riots nationwide reach 2020 bullschitt level...

This one won't be the big one. It's just a stepping stone. A local thing. The shooting took place last Monday. Not big enough to make national news

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Implement the standard response. Pull the cops out of the black areas and allow them to regress into what they always turn into with no law enforcement.

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag

They like to say he was unarmed, bullschit!, he had the cops taser, he was armed.

Grand Rapids is a powder keg, hopefully the storms tonight will wet things down a little.

I think that's why they released it today, hoping the weather will disperse the crowd. Then it's gonna get chilly. Fair weather protesters and all.

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
https://youtu.be/vS7fgjs7ktQ

Cops gonna need a good lawyer. He's already been convicted by public opinion. Doesn't look good and he hasn't been charged with anything.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

From Nigeria but the local Dindu's got him up to speed on how to react to cops like a local. Noted.....

Its genetic.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good shoot.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
738 members (10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 86 invisible), 2,723 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,702
Posts18,399,996
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.