Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
What’s the story on this guy? Anchorage’s new school superintendent: Jharrett Bryantt.

Jharrett Bryantt, an executive in the Office of Talent for the Houston Independent School District in Houston, Texas, has been named the new superintendent for the Anchorage School District.

“He articulates specific and innovative plans to improve proficiency in reading and math,” wrote School Board President Margo Bellamy in a letter to parents. “He is laser focused on students and their academic, social, emotional, and mental health needs along with a sincere desire to ensure adequate resources are directed to the classroom to support educators and support staff.”

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
If he is from HISD, there is a good chance he is black. It’s a mostly a Coon run district.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“He is laser focused on students and their academic, social, emotional, and mental health needs along with a sincere desire to ensure adequate resources are directed to the classroom

I think that’s code word for going woke.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Seems wet behind the ears, overly educated, superficial experience, and says all the right things in an interview. LinkedIn has a lot of red flag warnings. Lots of words, little actual content. I’m surprised he didn’t list his Burger King flipping experience while in high school.

If I didn’t know any better, he seems like a copy of Pete Buttigieg.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6oSpBk5Ih3I

HISD is a [bleep] show.

Based on a google search, it seems like he’s been interviewing for several Superintendent positions around the US. Little Rock, Oregon City, Salt Lake City, etc.

Good luck. I give him 1.5 years in Alaska at most. This guy will be looking for his next job the moment he lands. I’ve got him pegged as a smooth talker that only stays in place long enough to check the box, move on the greener pastures, and leave a wake of destruction in his path.

Last edited by Stammster; 04/15/22.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Seems to have very little classroom experience.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stammster
Seems wet behind the ears, overly educated, superficial experience, and says all the right things in an interview. LinkedIn has a lot of red flag warnings. Lots of words, little actual content. I’m surprised he didn’t list his Burger King flipping experience while in high school.

If I didn’t know any better, he seems like a copy of Pete Buttigieg.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6oSpBk5Ih3I

HISD is a [bleep] show.

Based on a google search, it seems like he’s been interviewing for several Superintendent positions around the US. Little Rock, Oregon City, Salt Lake City, etc.

Good luck. I give him 1.5 years in Alaska at most. This guy will be looking for his next job the moment he lands. I’ve got him pegged as a smooth talker that only stays in place long enough to check the box, move on the greener pastures, and leave a wake of destruction in his path.

If what you say is true, he'll be running for office inside 10 years.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Seems to have very little classroom experience.

Now, what the heck does that mean in the real world.

Next thing you'll be telling us is someone hired to run a ranch should have a knowledge of what a cow is.

Sheesh.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder if he knows what it's like to be accountable in a job?

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad

He’s already got the taste for it... https://ballotpedia.org/Jharrett_Bryantt

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stammster
Originally Posted by Valsdad

He’s already got the taste for it... https://ballotpedia.org/Jharrett_Bryantt

Like most politicians types.................

they always start out small........................

verminlike I'd say.

In it is contentment

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Lived in Houston 40+ years and never had a kid in HISD, just can't do it......

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
ASD spends 19k a year per student and have the worse scores in the country in English and Math. Alaska is so bad we are behind Puerto Rico when it comes to English test scores. All school districts answer to this is, give us more money to fix it. Lol I feel bad for the empty nesters paying property taxes that have to fund this

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
I wonder if he knows what it's like to be accountable in a job?

Sure, if he is held accountable, and his results will be disappointing, being a minority, he can scream discrimination.... and some democRat ran School District will pick him up in a heart beat, with much higher pay.... and call him a Screaming Success....

plenty of minorities have been taught to play the game or play the system, since way back in the 60s....

its an entire subculture....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Here’s an article from a few years ago regarding HISD. My buddy’s daughter made the cover, as she was the pastiest white girl they could find. Both her parents are British.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...enrollment-inches-up-in-HISD-5222215.php

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hanco
If he is from HISD, there is a good chance he is black. It’s a mostly a Coon run district.

My wife taught in several black HISD schools in the '70's. In the mornings after the Pledge of Allegiance, they always sang " We shall Overcome".

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
My first plumbing foreman at the district I worked said “ They are educated beyond their intelligence level”. I worked there 33 years. I would say he was wrong. The Principals and AP’s I worked with were all smart, had common sense, understood what we needed to do if we had a plumbing issue.

Some of the guys that came from Houston painted a different picture of that district. Spring ISD is run by Coons that came from Houston. I’ve heard it’s fuuucked up too. The state shuttered North Forest ISD, because the Coons bankrupted it. HISD absorbed it, so they were no better of education wise.

The state is trying to take over HISD, install their own managers. Rampant theft is the norm in that district according to people that have worked there!

Last edited by hanco; 04/16/22.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (11point, 2500HD, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 69 invisible), 2,734 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,644
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.