Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by sparkman10mm
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Grand Rapids is not a very big city, but it sure has a nasty section of town. Like most cities, the groids need to keep their antics focus in town and away from smaller towns and rural areas. I don’t see rural folks up there taking much crap.

Over 1,100,000 metropolitan area pop.
Roughly 20% AA..

Wow! It doesn’t seem near that big to me.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by strikeu
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Looks to me like he had the weapon in the guys back and through the struggle he ended up getting shot in the back of the head.

Sniff....I just Love a happy ending...

Austin is the most liberal city in Texas. There were no real riots during the Floyd rebellion.

But 19 officers have recently been indicted for keeping the piece during that time.

They will never stop.

They have nothing else to do.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Originally Posted by sidepass
Fuuck them ,they shoot each other over nothing .

Funny how that works, they are to stupid to figure it out. IMO, you start fighting with a cop you get what you deserve

Why dont they teach that in every grade?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by sparkman10mm
Grand Rapids is not a very big city, but it sure has a nasty section of town. Like most cities, the groids need to keep their antics focus in town and away from smaller towns and rural areas. I don’t see rural folks up there taking much crap.

Over 1,100,000 metropolitan area pop.
Roughly 20% AA..

Wow! It doesn’t seem near that big to me.

Probably a quarter of the population don't go to work and another quarter are afraid to leave their dwelling.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Jag,

Most are untrainable

Last edited by hookeye; 04/14/22.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
The now dead perp was not from Nigeria but from an even [bleep] chit hole called Democratic Republic of Congo.

They speak French there so maybe he didn’t understand English very well. Not that it matters, he knew enough to switch plates.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by 405wcf
This is a bit sticky. Body cam and car cam don't show the shoot. Spotty video from the neighbor shows the most. Cop gets in extended grapple with the perp and after the Taser fails is seen on top of perp. While on top of perp, appears to almost put gun against head and fires.

Sure doesn't look right to get on top of the guy and put the gun to his head and shoot but.......if the perp is grabbing his Taser and the cop is unable to gain control. What can he do? Drop his Taser and run?

I am sure glad I don't have to try to make a call on this one. This is sad for all involved.

I think the bodycam video showed the taser in Lyoya's hand....

Joel/AK Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I've seen a few stills that show the taser in the dead dudes hand and the cop was holding it away from his body.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
[Linked Image from heavy.com]

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
[Linked Image from heavy.com]

That looks like the billboard adds from Spike Lee's film Jungle Fever. How sweet.

Last edited by 1911a1; 04/15/22.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Compliance = survival
and minimal after effects.
for everyone involved.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
GimmeDat

GOA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
PATRICK LYOYA was driving with a suspended license after getting popped for drunk-driving. https://mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=423797

Michigan's Democrat Secretary of State tried to white-wash him by stonewalling on release of records https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...r-give-media-victims-records/7336434001/

"Police records indicate that Lyoya had been arrested three times in relation to stolen vehicles and pleaded guilty to misdemeanors in these cases." https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/04/11/lyoy-a11.html

I wonder if they will do a tox-screen.

Last edited by JoeMama; 04/17/22.

I am a conservative with a lowercase "c".
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeMama
PATRICK LYOYA was driving with a suspended license after getting popped for drunk-driving. https://mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=423797

Michigan's Democrat Secretary of State tried to white-wash him by stonewalling on release of records https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...r-give-media-victims-records/7336434001/

"Police records indicate that Lyoya had been arrested three times in relation to stolen vehicles and pleaded guilty to misdemeanors in these cases." https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/04/11/lyoy-a11.html

I wonder if they will do a tox-screen.

That article in the link was all kinds of bias. The picture of Lyoya in the article is worth a thousand words. He looks like pure ghetto scum trying to pass himself off for something else.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You have to be a special level of retarded to use stills of a confrontation as proof of anything.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by From Story
Police records indicate that Lyoya had been arrested three times in relation to stolen vehicles and pleaded guilty to misdemeanors in these cases. His father told News 8 about his son, saying, “He was a good kid, a smart kid. He was a hard worker.” His father continued, “He was a sharing person. He helped his family. If he had money, he would share with them.”

Lol, they're all such good kids.

it seems to me the whole problem stems from the justice system being more lenient with blacks, if this jackass would have been prosecuted like he should have been he'd likely be alive today as he would have been in prison and not able to run from a cop and try to take away his taser.

I know a White boy who was charged and prosecuted on car theft, they never offered him a plea deal.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Honk for Joey!

Fück Joe byron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Great. When are these cops in liberal rat holes going to learn to just let them run off? His first mistake was making a dumazz traffic stop.

Doesn't matter if it was justified via Graham v Connor. Da polease is always wrong

Impound the car and wait for him to show up and get it. He'll have to show proof of ownership and insurance. (he won't have either) Give him the ticket (s) then and watch him scrounge for money to pay off the impound and ticket. He'll have to explain it all to the judge. No trials and no one dead.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Arrested 3 times already in relation to stolen vehicles. There is the problem. He had proven himself unfit to live in society and nobody had the time, energy, or balls to keep him locked up on 3 FELONIES. Just plea bargained him and warned him it was going to be bad if it happened again. Better yet when someone comes here from another country and commits felonies, put them on a plane for home. We have enough homegrown felons of our own without importing more.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The parade was out again last night. 5 nights in a row. Temp was in the low 30's so the commitment just wasn't there.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (10gaugemag, 35sambar, 358WCF, 673, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 14 invisible), 1,593 guests, and 873 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,656
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.