Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Crossbows legal for everyone the last two weeks of archery season in NY. Legal for handicapped for the entire archery season. Should be legal for everyone for the entire archery season and would be if not for the whiny little bitches known as the NY bow hunters assn..They have fought it tooth and nail for years.

Good for NY bow hunters for protecting there traditions against lazy hunters
Bow hunters are the whiniest little bitches of the hunting world. They have the longest seasons and the best part of it and still can only bitch and whine for more. They like to crow about how dedicated they are and how much practice it takes to be successful when they head afield with their "traditional" 80% let off compounds, carbon arrows, mechanical heads, drop away rests and lazer range finders. In other words, they're almost as full of shyt and tiresome as you are.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Crossbows legal for everyone the last two weeks of archery season in NY. Legal for handicapped for the entire archery season. Should be legal for everyone for the entire archery season and would be if not for the whiny little bitches known as the NY bow hunters assn..They have fought it tooth and nail for years.

Bow hunters are the whiniest little bitches of the hunting world. They have the longest seasons and the best part of it and still can only bitch and whine for more. They like to crow about how dedicated they are and how much practice it takes to be successful when they head afield with their "traditional" 80% let off compounds, carbon arrows, mechanical heads, drop away rests and lazer range finders. In other words, they're almost as full of shyt and tiresome as you are.

You always struck me as someone who did the bare minimum to get by in life then blame others for your lack of success, work ethic and failings. I guess I was right lol

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You always struck me as someone who did the bare minimum to get by in life then blame others for your lack of success, work ethic and failings. I guess I was right lol
I find it doubtful your hunches about anyone or anything have ever been right. It's little wonder that an arrogant, condescending, angry ass hole such as yourself has been shot and run over repeatedly. LOL

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
thanks again for all the posts rather positive or negative its in court now Montana can either be smart about this rule / law or continue being foolish and waste more money . its time to have a cold drink , eat some cheese , be positive and have a great EASTER > HE HAS RISEN !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Go ahead Petey we will see you seem awful sure of yourself. Sen. Brad Molnar from
Laurel MT. appears to be behind a second attempt at this.
The courts already ruled against Crossbows in 2004 and again in 2021. It appears there's a couple that are just judge shopping trying to find one to agree with them.
I encourage anyone send Sen. Brad Molnar an email like I have in opposition I basically reiterated its a limitation not a disability to not archery hunt you still can hunt theres a 5 week rifle season.
For those interested Brad Molnars email is
brad.molnaryahoo.com

Last edited by sherm_61; 04/13/22.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hell I don't think crossbows should even be allowed in an archery forum. Lol

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Theres gonna be discussion in Helena April 19th at the FWP meeting anybody who opposes this i encourage you to email all 7 FWP commissioners and tell them do not support this even Hank Worsech.
The commissioners emails are basically the same except you change the region number 1-7 example
CommissionersRegion1mtfwp.org

Last edited by sherm_61; 04/14/22.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If anybody is curious you Google the definition of disabled
ADA definition is somebody with " substantial limitations" how the fugg does anybody like petey claim disabled when your still capable of walking around in the woods have " substantial limitations" Petey if your capable of using a crossbow you can use a rifle right?

Last edited by sherm_61; 04/14/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

amen. Have a separate forum for cross guns

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Crossbows shoot arrows via limb and string at velocities not too far removed from compounds. They belong in archery forums/ seasons at least as much as scoped inlines burning faux black powder belong in muzzleloading forums/seasons. I've never hunted with anything but an iron sighted side lock shooting black powder and patched balls during MZ season because that's what I want to use. I have never cared or complained about the majority who choose to use scoped inlines with faux black powder and modern bullets. Personally, I'd be fine with special archery and MZ seasons being abolished altogether and just having "deer season". In fact I'd prefer it.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sherm_61
If anybody is curious you Google the definition of disabled
ADA definition is somebody with " substantial limitations" how the fugg does anybody like petey claim disabled when your still capable of walking around in the woods have " substantial limitations" Petey if your capable of using a crossbow you can use a rifle right?

Well, they could be talking about substantial mental limitations.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

138 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 12 invisible), 1,433 guests, and 797 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,574
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.