Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
He's not going to prove it. Probably because he can't. After he told me he killed a "nice bird at his buddy's in Powhatan", he wrote on his own forum (the one he had to create because he's been banned from every internet forum except this one) that he hadn't seen any gobblers or hens this year. Only some jakes. He hasn't even stated on his own forum that he killed a bird in Powhatan this year. LFC set the standard for "internet phony" then promptly met that standard.

I see LFC posted my video on his own forum solely for the purposes of criticizing me. Whatever. I've been criticized by far better men than LFC. (Actually, that would be anyone that's ever criticized me. :D)

BP-B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
I'm blaming the deer. That bird would have walked in if it hadn't been spooked by that deer.

The gobbler saw you move then started putting....then you went to talking and really moving combined with the bull frOg calling and he went up in the tree to see what you were up to.

You should never have fired the shot at him in a tree like you did....he's probably walking around carrying one of your pellets as the gangrene sets in.

I showed the video to my buddy from Virginia he said no way that guy is from Virginia he has to be from up North to be that dumb.

Between you and the phoney Yoder409 and the Pappy idiot I'd say this board has three of the dumbest sObs I've ever come across in my entire life.
I've shot them out of trees and I've shot them out of the air {on the wing}. Hell I've even blasted a few out the back door and out the kitchen window. It's just a damn shyt eatin' turkey and when it's open season and I have a tag the object is to fill it.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Here ya go goofy

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
He’s the only one I’ve ever put on ignore….that’s saying something….

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by LFC
I'm blaming the deer. That bird would have walked in if it hadn't been spooked by that deer.

The gobbler saw you move then started putting....then you went to talking and really moving combined with the bull frOg calling and he went up in the tree to see what you were up to.

You should never have fired the shot at him in a tree like you did....he's probably walking around carrying one of your pellets as the gangrene sets in.

I showed the video to my buddy from Virginia he said no way that guy is from Virginia he has to be from up North to be that dumb.

Between you and the phoney Yoder409 and the Pappy idiot I'd say this board has three of the dumbest sObs I've ever come across in my entire life.
whats this guys problem?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Hardly proof. Interesting that he carries a paper license. Anyone can write in a number on their paper license and pinch out a notch. (In fact, anyone with a Va license can report a kill that never occurred.) I've never once had the DGIF/DWR followup on a reported kill of any kind. Nevertheless, his pic isn't a screenshot of his eNotch and history from his GoOutdoors app that will show the date (and date reported), time, place, weapon, length of beard, etc of this alleged kill. Powhatan Co. is one of the worst turkey hunting counties in Virginia with among the lowest harvests of all counties in Va year after year. The only places worse are actual cities. Most residents of Powhatan leave the county to hunt elsewhere. Nobody comes into Va to spring turkey hunt in Powhatan.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You dumb ass I bought my license at Dicks Sporting goods in Lynchburg VA. on the way thats all I got was a paper license.

Why don't you post a picture of a dead turkey.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by blairvt
Originally Posted by LFC

whats this guys problem?

His mother refused to breastfeed him. Told him she just wanted to be friends........

Went downhill from there. grin

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Best of you ran down some hoes leg.

Why don't you tell who in the turkey choke and turkey hunting industry paid you for over two decades ?

You ain't going to tell because it's all bull chit.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
In the 2020-2021 season, 100% of spring turkeys harvested in Virginia were reported using the new online electronic harvest system. There is no more manual checking of big game in Virginia. It's either electronic or phone. We'll soon see if LFC breaks that. If he reported his "kill" at all.

IC B3

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
why take the video down I wanted to watch it again

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
It was never my intent to leave them up long. This was the first year learning how to use the GoPro 10. I need to find a better way to mount it.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Hardly proof. Interesting that he carries a paper license. Anyone can write in a number on their paper license and pinch out a notch. (In fact, anyone with a Va license can report a kill that never occurred.)

Is it not legal to carry a paper license in VA and why would someone report a kill that never occurred? I’ve never hunted in VA but have hunted other states with a telecheck option in addition to an online option that appear to be similar to the new VA system and all you receive by phone is a confirmation number to write on your paper license. I’m just wondering what’s improper about this.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Nothing illegal about it. Just curious why anyone was tech savy as LFC - he's created his own forum, has his own YouTube channel, and can post pics on this forum with ease - would stop by a Dicks sporting goods store to buy a paper license when you can download the Va Outdoors ap for free and buy your license on the ap and report your kill as you stand beside it. Hardly anyone carries a paper license here anymore. Like I said, in the 2020-2021 season, 100% of spring turkey kills were reported online using the ap. Those stats have been published.

why would someone report a kill that never occurred?

It's not hard to guess with some people.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Have you ever checked a turkey in in Virginia?

How you think I got a confirmation number to go on my tag you idiot ?

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
How do we know that's a valid number? Or that you didn't call your buddy up and just get his number? Or that you didn't call in a kill you never made? Or when you actually reported that kill? Hmmmmm?

I'm just screwing with you, LFC. I really don't give a [bleep] if you killed a bird in Virginia or not, or anywhere else for that matter. But it is interesting to see how you react when someone screws with you the way you screw with them. You're no one special, and from what I can tell, aside from making a few pretty calls in the past (that you can't seem to operate very well), you never were. But what you do, and do well, is to be persistently annoying and disruptive. I supposed that, along with tearing down fellow calls makers on other forums to make yourself feel better, is why you've been banned from just about every forum that you've joined.

You think anyone that doesn't bow to your superior knowledge is an azzhole. That's why you think so many people are azzholes. You'd do well to reflect on the axiom, “If you run into an azzhole in the morning, you ran into an [bleep]. If you run into azzholes all day, you're the azzhole.”

Whatever. You are what you are and I suspect you've been what you are so long you couldn't change now if you wanted to. I'll hunt the way I want, you do the same. Make all the fun you want. And question Yoder's experience all you want. He doesn't owe you a damned thing. (And he sure as hell didn't owe me antyhing, and I'm sorry I ever questioned him, and I'm glad he knows, and I'm glad we've talked about it.)

But there never seems to be a cleansing moment for you. You're just mean. And there's no good reason for it.

You made me think of this clip from South Park.

G'night, LFC.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Naw you sent the PM....you know Yoder409 is a bull chit artist just like I do.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The hunting and fishing community is full of bullshitters. Ultimately, who cares.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
How do we know that's a valid number? Or that you didn't call your buddy up and just get his number? Or that you didn't call in a kill you never made? Or when you actually reported that kill? Hmmmmm?

I'm just screwing with you, LFC. I really don't give a [bleep] if you killed a bird in Virginia or not, or anywhere else for that matter. But it is interesting to see how you react when someone screws with you the way you screw with them. You're no one special, and from what I can tell, aside from making a few pretty calls in the past (that you can't seem to operate very well), you never were. But what you do, and do well, is to be persistently annoying and disruptive. I supposed that, along with tearing down fellow calls makers on other forums to make yourself feel better, is why you've been banned from just about every forum that you've joined.

You think anyone that doesn't bow to your superior knowledge is an azzhole. That's why you think so many people are azzholes. You'd do well to reflect on the axiom, “If you run into an azzhole in the morning, you ran into an [bleep]. If you run into azzholes all day, you're the azzhole.”

Whatever. You are what you are and I suspect you've been what you are so long you couldn't change now if you wanted to. I'll hunt the way I want, you do the same. Make all the fun you want. And question Yoder's experience all you want. He doesn't owe you a damned thing. (And he sure as hell didn't owe me antyhing, and I'm sorry I ever questioned him, and I'm glad he knows, and I'm glad we've talked about it.)

But there never seems to be a cleansing moment for you. You're just mean. And there's no good reason for it.

You made me think of this clip from South Park.

G'night, LFC.

Truth is you know nothing about me you're just posting lies about me that you've been fed.....you know it and I know it.

If you were any kind of a man you'd tell who's been feeding you these lies....

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
You built your reputation. No one else did that.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
213 members (358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 31 invisible), 2,180 guests, and 971 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,645
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.