Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
Truth is you know nothing about me.............

Yet you know ALL about me.

From the mouths of babes................

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
GB1

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
We all know that you lied about being paid by the choke tube and turkeying industry for over twO decades.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
We all know that you lied about being paid by the choke tube and turkeying industry for over twO decades.

Seems YOU'RE the only one who cares.......and can't take a guy at his word.......

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
Truth is you know nothing about me you're just posting lies about me that you've been fed.....you know it and I know it.

If you were any kind of a man you'd tell who's been feeding you these lies....

I notice you've been trashing me for days on your own private, invite-only, closed forum. Remember the one you created because you've been banned everywhere but here, and the one you invited me to join? I've never posted there until today. But I did take a look. Nah, no need to join the "Old Masters" forum. "Old Masters." Pretty sure that's short for "Old Masturbator." Because all you do on that forum is gratify yourself.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by 10Glocks; 05/12/22.
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You remind me of an old hairless wash women.

Yoder409 feeding you the lies about me ?

IC B2

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Originally Posted by LFC

Seems YOU'RE the only one who cares.......and can't take a guy at his word.......

What good is the word of a guy that hides behind a goofy azz screen name.....then tries to run over me claiming to be an X'spurt.

Here's what I figure you weAseled your way into sitting in a booth at the NWTF or some sport show....they gave you a hat or a shirt maybe a choke tube or a discount and you think you know something.

Tell me who "paid you for over two decades in the Choke tube and turkey hunting industry" and I'll check it out and that will be the end of it.

You won't because the answer would likely add up to who's pecker you sucked to sit in a booth.

PS...Your buddy 10Glock is the one that thought you shot those turkeys off your back porch not eYe....lol

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by LFC

What good is the word of a guy that hides behind a goofy azz screen name.....then tries to run over me claiming to be an X'spurt.

Here's what I figure you weAseled your way into sitting in a booth at the NWTF or some sport show....they gave you a hat or a shirt maybe a choke tube or a discount and you think you know something.

Tell me who "paid you for over two decades in the Choke tube and turkey hunting industry" and I'll check it out and that will be the end of it.

You won't because the answer would likely add up to who's pecker you sucked to sit in a booth.

PS...Your buddy 10Glock is the one that thought you shot those turkeys off your back porch not eYe....lol
will you ever just let it go? Enough already

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No. He won't.

Apparently, he feels his "authority" on the subject of turkey hunting is threatened by lil ol' me. Only way he can seem to deal with a perceived threat is to attempt to tear down and discredit.

What ev...........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh my – he even looks the part of a prick.

WWP53D
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
No. He won't.

Apparently, he feels his "authority" on the subject of turkey hunting is threatened by lil ol' me. Only way he can seem to deal with a perceived threat is to attempt to tear down and discredit.

What ev...........

I just don't like liars and phoneys

IC B3

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by SKane
Oh my – he even looks the part of a prick.

What part you want to sUck I might put you on my pOe staff....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Post after post...some guy asking another guy for a BJ. Beginning to wonder about this place....

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Just as easy as LFC could stop, Yoder could put an end to it by telling how he has been involved in the industry for so many years. I honestly don't know why he hasn't simply disclosed his involvement in the industry as he claims. I'm not picking sides, just saying either one of them could end the drama. Otherwise it is tit for tat.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MOGC
Just as easy as LFC could stop, Yoder could put an end to it by telling how he has been involved in the industry for so many years. I honestly don't know why he hasn't simply disclosed his involvement in the industry as he claims. I'm not picking sides, just saying either one of them could end the drama. Otherwise it is tit for tat.

LFC wouldn't stop if Yoder disclosed anything.

He would just start drilling down. Yoder is playing it right.

PS. LFC's profile pic looks like he can handle a cigar as well as Monica.

Last edited by humdinger; 05/13/22.

Other than that, How was the show Mrs. Lincoln?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by battue
Post after post...some guy asking another guy for a BJ. Beginning to wonder about this place....

LMAO !!!!!!!

MOST of us are OK. Don't be 'fraid. grin

Last edited by Yoder409; 05/13/22.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Just as when my kids, way back when, would throw a fit in the toy section or cereal aisle over not getting what they demanded............ Luther, being an...........well..........being Luther........ ain't gonna get him anything HE asks for.

Simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
In that case, it is as much you as it is him. As the kids say, whatever!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In that case, it is as much you as it is him. As the kids say, whatever!

Yep. Whatever.

Could we maybe hunt some turkeys around here ???

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I did that today. Wrapped up my season. It ends tomorrow but I'm not going. It rained all day except for about 10 minutes around 10 AM. I slept in and didn't get into the woods until around 6 AM. Heard only one gobble off in the distance on the far side of the swamp. Worked the swamp back and forth and got no return calls. Picked a seat near a 1800s vintage dam that connects the private woods on the other side of the swamp to the state forest land on my side. Decided to wait and see if anything happened later in the morning. No turkey sounds at all. Decided to call it a season around noon.

The eagles I had been seeing over the swamp have a nest near the dam. There's an adult and a flying juveline. They soared back and forth the whole time I was there.

The undergrowth has really closed in since opening day. I think a modified choke would have been entirely appropriate. Unless I would have shot down the dam, I wouldn't have gotten a shot further than 30 yards.

Saw lots of squirrels - a good thing since spring squirrel season opens on June 4. Heard several nearby owls. I thought they might have been hunters at first until they got closer and the calls were coming from the trees. I had a big box turtle wander past me. And I saw several deer. One going in that darted into my path, and several coming over a hill to my right and then up the ravine I normally hunt.

It was a little cool and raining so I turned off my Thermocell thinking I wouldn't need it. Within ten minutes the skeeters were attacking my eyes, so I turned it back on. Thermocell = greatest invention of all time (least least when you're hutning a swamp).

So, no turkey for me this spring. But I heard gobblers all 6 of my trips, got returns calls on three of those trips, saw gobblers twice, and got a shot once. The forest was gorgeous, I had no competition all spring (except for the eagles), and God kept me healthy enought to enjoy every second of the season. So it was a great season.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 05/13/22.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
All this over thinkin that hunting/calling a stupid shyt eatin bird makes you something special. Sheesh. The fuggin things don't even taste good.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 1,977 guests, and 1,073 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,189
Posts18,465,772
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.