-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've been woofed by a bear at about the same distance hunting with Silver Bullet, but never thought to woof back at him... may have to try it sometime... LOL

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've been looking at the new, 3" model 63s. I don't need one, but it sure looks like a handy revolver to carry in a pancake holster when meandering at the farm.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bob,

I've only applied same in the first hand to Black,Brown,Grizzly and Polar Bears...in no particular fhuqking order. Hint..................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Damn Stick I need an interpreter to read your posts. That AK Ebonics? Hint.

Anyway I have a 686 357Mag and 637 Airweight for when a bigger handgun is in order. Also have some bigger longer 22 pistols for their purpose. Just looking for a lightweight easy to carry, fairly accurate 22 for............well for the heck of it mainly. lol.

Last edited by centershot; 04/30/22.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by centershot
… Just looking for a lightweight easy to carry, fairly accurate 22 for............well for the heck of it mainly. lol.

Again, a S&W 43C would appear to fit your criteria:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This one is stock, except for the replacement front sight, thumb latch, Hogue Bantam grips and a Wolff eleven pound trigger return spring.

Every day’s an adventure.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
centertwat,

Be sure to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you and I'll use lesser versions to satiate your gross inabilities...you "lucky" kchunt. HInt. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Cubs above,which I obviously didn't see or hear. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Sexdummy,

Fixed fhuqking "sights" and a shroud...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Pavement Pounding Pretenders are a fhuqking hoot! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
No problem with English. I just have remember to check my intellect at the door to decipher your grade school babbling and pseudo swearing.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
centertwat,

I get it that you are not "faking" your Fhuqking STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only again,be sure to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you and I'll use lesser versions to satiate your gross inabilities. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's hard to not like a handy little .22lr, whether it's a revolver or a pistole...

The little 317 goes with me quite often, but I also carry 422s and 622s frequently...they're not quite as handy with the suppressor on them, but they're still lightweight and accurate.

I carry the little Ruger LCP II a lot and have to say that with Stingers, it serves the purpose...

Have to admit that I never thought about adding a CT to the 317.

I appreciate that notion Stick...I can see that being about as helpful as the trigger job I'm having done to it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'tide,

The 3" 317 so equipped,is exceedingly versatile and an absolute Mind Fhuqk in relative accuracy/precision. I need to poke a Holosun aboard it,to connect all dots. Hint...................

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I have one of their mounts on an L-frame. Excellent setup.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd seen their site before,but never ordered as the descriptors were less than clear. Flung John an email and will act upon his suggestion(s). Curious to see if I'll need to D&T the 317 to wear a Holosun. Hint................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

'Nother smallish 22 revolver is the Ruger Wrangler Birdshead single action.

3-3/4" barrel and auminum frame. Nice lightweight little "take along" revolver,

Had one of the S&W lite weights I let slip away, but am pretty happy with this new Birdshead.

Virgil B.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Alas. Hint.............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Get yourself a 317 (3" barrel) and you will be happy to have the lightest (useful) pocket revolver ever made.

Bought mine 20 years ago! Shot so many rounds that I wore out the cylinder. S&W replaced it, no charge. Didn't even pay for shipping. I am a customer for life.

God Bless America
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
the 317s sure are pricey these days, I remember when you could get them 525ish before covid hit. I sure want one though, but I have a 34 and old school 43 right now.

Ruger bearcats sure are fun, but pricey now too.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
A S&W Airweight .22/32 Kit Gun will work. Light and handy with the 3 1/2" barrel.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
22LR ain't never been more than wayyyyyy enough,as EVERYTHING leads with it's head. Hint.

Been schlepping a Pistole chambered same for 36yrs non stop,only including Admirality,Baranoff,Chichagoff,Kodiak,Afognak and The Mainland from Annette to Yakutat...with "only" lotsa stops between. Hint..................

Do you trust to shoot a bear in a sticky situation with a .22 pistol? I always read stuff about 22's just bouncing off bear skulls and whatnot. Don't know if there's any truth to that but people like to repeat it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know about bear skulls, but back in my packing house days, if cattle came back into consciousness after the pneumatic knocker didn't knock them out, the guy used a .22 LR handgun to the brain and it was one and done.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 46 invisible), 2,625 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,390
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.