Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Dre Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
My buddy reached out to me and asked me about Arken scopes that he’s thinking of getting for this coming season.

https://www.arkenoptics.com/sh-4-14x44-riflescope-p00094.html

Don’t know too much about them, so let her rip.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
GB1

Dre Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Nobody has anything on these scopes?

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I know two guys that have them, but theirs is the next level up and illuminated. The only thing is they have no data from people that have had customer service return. They are made in China.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know Karl Childers (aka Big Stick) has written about them here a few times. I believe I saw a post by Bearver10 wherein he stated he has checked them out. I'm sure Karl will be along to chime in.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In fairness,TheBigCry feverishly reads my EVERY word and frantically ogles my EVERY Splendid Pixel,because "living" vicariously is as close as she can get to "doing" for herself...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for her,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even she can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless her poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
In fairness,TheBigCry feverishly reads my EVERY word and frantically ogles my EVERY Splendid Pixel,because "living" vicariously is as close as she can get to "doing" for herself...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for her,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even she can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

Hey Little Buddy! See, I knew you'd be along to chime in. Oh, I don't know that I read your every word; but, I do try to read all of your posts, when I can, because there is nothing as entertaining. I need to caution you little buddy, leftist snowflakes like you are frowned upon by most. You people and your misused "I choose my own pronouns" crowd are just nuttier than a fruit cake.

Now, I know you got all flustered and bent out of shape because I simply responded to the OP and correctly alluded to the fact you have written in previous posts about the Arken scopes. I just can't see why stating facts somehow hurts the feelings of little snowflakes. Oh well, you do your thing. So, take one more jab at me in response to this post and then fill him, and others, in on the Arkens.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TheBigCry,

Nobody can "make" you look like a Clueless Piece Of Whining Schit,better than you can by simply doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least you "have" my Words and Pixels to rely upon,as your's ain't even fhuqking close. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nobody can "make" you look like a Clueless Piece Of Whining Schit,better than you can by simply doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hey! I guess then "I'm #1, I'm #1, I'm #1". Thanks little buddy. Now, on to the Arkens my friend. Have a great day.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Must be a helluva scope. I noticed one reviewer who got his old Mauser to become a sub 1/4 moa performer (when he does his part, of course) in part, by mounting this Arken scope on it. He noted the elevation adjustments were tight in some spots but tracking was perfect; easily ascertained when a rifle is capable of 1/4 moa accuracy. GD

Dre Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
For f sake, Hope this thread doesn’t go to waste with tiny chiming in. Really don’t want to pretend or imagine a review. Hint

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Have two SH4 6-24s. Like them fine. On a deer and up hunting rifle would go for the 4-14. Mine are for small critters and paper punching.

They're heavy. Look rugged but haven't dropped them off a cliff yet like Stick, tho. So dunno if they'll be as rugged as the SWFA.

Glass a bit better than the SWFA fixed scopes to my eyes, turrets seem as trustworthy. Audible clicks, yeah. Kinda don't care about that. Just want them to do what I want and be able to feel a click. Above 18x or so the glass limitations become "clear"..... But for $400 still think it punches a bit above. A bit, I said.

A potential negative besides weight is most reviews found them unable to pass a dunk test.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drool,

Pardon the reality of wares that simply exist,engaging your High Pitched Brokedick Whining...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Big Stick is like that brokedick 20 year old that buys a used up BMW with 200k miles, slaps some Autozone chrome on it, and thinks people are impressed because he drives a "beemer."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cumcatcher,

You Drool and TheBigCry should join "forces" and "unleash" THE Twatly Trifecta...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities,as you CLUELESS Brokedick Crying Kchunts expound upon your Imaginations and Pretend. Hint.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Big Stick is like that brokedick 20 year old that buys a used up BMW with 200k miles, slaps some Autozone chrome on it, and thinks people are impressed because he drives a "beemer."

lol

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I bought an Arken like the scope its BIG, don't put it on a heavy rifle. Arken sent me the wrong rings I have tried many times to contact them with no luck
you text them and they are supposed to contact you disappointed in that. Any one know how to contact Arken direct?

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I bought a 6-24 used. Had issues zeroing. It ran out of windage adjustment and I was still 24 MOA left. I emailed them and got a response around 9 that night. Shipping label the next day. Recieved a new scope about a week later. Its been fine so far. CS was good for me.

Scope itself seems good. Brightness falls off a little after 20x. It grays up a little. Up to that it's pretty good. Controls are nice. This one tracks well. I like the bigger numbers on the turrets. Reticle is very nice for PRS 22 style shooting. Illumination is not daylight visible. It would work at dusk and dawn, though. It is heavy for sure. To be parallax free at 50, I'm at 75 on the adjustment. I can't really speak to waterproofness or durability at this point.

Compared to a Vortex Venom or an Athlon Midas Tac the glass isn't as good. Controls are better, though. Probably not bad for $400ish new. A lot of good features but it's still chinese glass at a low price point.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
cumcatcher,

You Drool and TheBigCry should join "forces" and "unleash" THE Twatly Trifecta...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities,as you CLUELESS Brokedick Crying Kchunts expound upon your Imaginations and Pretend. Hint.

cumcatcher. that's a good one I'll admit stick

Dre Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
cumcatcher,

cumcatcher. that's a good one I'll admit stick

Don’t give that man child any ideas or compliments.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Big Stick is obsessed with cum after his wife left him... Doesn't help he is sporting a dick broom mustache...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (808outdoors, 338reddog, 257_X_50, AB2506, 19rabbit52, 6 invisible), 1,340 guests, and 836 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,117
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.