Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Tuco
I am constantly impressed by the vast number of Constitutional Law experts here on the Fire.

On the other hand I am constantly unimpressed by the stupid braindead jackasses like yourself that post on the 'Fire.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some how a lot of things have been found in the constitution that are not there.
Public schools
Power grids
Interstate highways
I believe if you check homosexuals were put to death in the colonies. Times sure have changed. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RodWaters
I am constantly impressed by the vast number of Constitutional Law experts here on the Fire.

Yes, we are blessed.
Jagofftx and TriesRealHard are the head x-spurts.

Fuggin Boomers

Eat Schit and die punk. You owe Boomers big time but your too stupid to figure it out dummasss.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Some how a lot of things have been found in the constitution that are not there.
Public schools
Power grids
Interstate highways
I believe if you check homosexuals were put to death in the colonies. Times sure have changed. Hasbeen

You might also notice that public schools, power grids and interstate highways are not restricted by the constitution in any way. In fact the interstate highways could be considered a commerce clause bonus.

Dog I rescued in January

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Let’s face it, the disinformation governance has little or no teeth. They can, and will, attempt to silence the conservatives. But, who among you will bow to this nonsense? I will NOT! If the left does not like my comments, well good ‘nuff. Nothing will change. MTG

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MTGunner
Let’s face it, the disinformation governance has little or no teeth. They can, and will, attempt to silence the conservatives. But, who among you will bow to this nonsense? I will NOT! If the left does not like my comments, well good ‘nuff. Nothing will change. MTG

There's a reason why it's under DHS - law enforcement with guns and tactical gear. They expect to use it.

Me

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
No it's unconstitutional as hell.

But then so are gun control laws...

Yeah..this one will take care of the First Amendment, The Second Amendment is next.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
No it's unconstitutional as hell.

But then so are gun control laws...

Yeah..this one will take care of the First Amendment, The Second Amendment is next.

In reality the second amendment is there to protect the first amendment.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
great timing, cranking up just before the midterms. No way is this 'fair and balanced'.

Sam......

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
DHS is to secure the Republic. Insure the safety of the Republic. NOT to discriminate against ANY citizen that would, can and will exercise their freedom of speech. This will end up in the SCOTUS. MTG

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by rickt300

Yes, we are blessed.
Jagofftx and TriesRealHard are the head x-spurts.

Fuggin Boomers

Eat Schit and die punk. You owe Boomers big time but your too stupid to figure it out dummasss.

Yeah, you did real good Boomer. Boomers provided us with Gen-X, the low point in modern American achievement.
Everyone gets a trophy, you deserve it!

Originally Posted by CashisKing
Hey Rod... welcome to the fire.
April 2022.
You speak with great confidence and authority.
Thanks for your honesty...
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Yeah, you did real good Boomer. Boomers provided us with Gen-X, the low point in modern American achievement.
Everyone gets a trophy, you deserve it!

We are all anxiously awaiting your long list of accomplishments...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

No! But, as of late, when has the Constitution or the Bill of Rights been followed! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

On the other hand I am constantly unimpressed by the stupid braindead jackasses like yourself that post on the 'Fire.

At least he's smart enough to know that he's not smart enough to understand the Constitution, and he needs loyahs to tell him what it says..... :P

40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Too early to tell, as it depends on how they set it up. If they are smart, and joking aside they are smart, they will claim under something like Article 4 Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution. In fact, the article already foreshadows doing just that.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

We all owe Boomers (me for my life my parents were both boomers) but I got checked by this video and I’m obviously not one myself.

As for RodWaters he is a troll just ignore him.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by MTGunner
DHS is to secure the Republic. Insure the safety of the Republic. NOT to discriminate against ANY citizen that would, can and will exercise their freedom of speech. This will end up in the SCOTUS. MTG

That may have been what we were told when it was instituted but as far as I have seen it has not been used that way. It's more for promoting the watchful eye of BIG BROTHER government in regard to us. It and the Patriot Act both have trampled all over individual rights and privacy. If the DHS was actually guarding the Republic we would not have an open southern border.

Last edited by Jim1611; 04/29/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The part that concerns me is Jankowicz's history with the National Democratic Institute. That was founded by Madeleine Albright and there's a vast panoply of left wingers and dark money scamsters who have NDI in their resumes. NDI was supposedly focused on bringing democracy to Warsaw Pact nations, or at least democratic governance, but ended up being a damaging tool of the globalist Left.
So pay attention here. This is not good.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw

Wow. It's like a younger version of me. I have never watched a whole 30 minute video of anyone like this, with the whole time me saying "yes! right! absolutely!".... He even dared to criticize Michael King and say we shouldn't have gotten into WWII.... I'm impressed!

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 11point, 12344mag, 46 invisible), 2,522 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,961
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.