Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Been hosting out of state Hunters/friends of recent and last week a friend from Arizona showed up to Hunt Ground Squirrels with "standard velocity round-nose" target ammo to try and shoot out of his Ruger heavy barrel 10/22.
I took just an hour to re-direct his misguided and somewhat inhumane goings on.
I took him to the local Murdoch's Hardware store and we perused what little 22 hollow-point ammo they had to offer.
We settled on him buying several boxes of somewhat pricey C.C.I. Velocitor hollow-point ammo that speeds the 40 grain H/P's along at 1,435 F.P.S.!
Well once back afield and resighted with this new ammunition his wounding of the Ground Squirrels ceased!
I mean this ammo was really whopping (humanely killing!) the early season adult only Gophers.
I was so impressed that I bought four boxes to try in my Ruger 10/22 Shilen barreled Gopher rig on the way home and tried them out yesterday.
I was impressed with MY results as well - I mean this ammo knocked the Ground Squirrels down and kept them there!
The cost was high in my opinion $8.99 for 50 (no sales tax in Montana) but the performance and apparent flat trajectory made me feel good/happy.
I haven't had the Velocitor ammo to my range as yet but it seemed rather accurate there afield - I had been shooting my Federal 36 grain hollow-points in my 10/22 and the additional velocity (and weight?) really was noticeable/welcome/worked great!
Rain and wind delay today.
Anyway anyone needing a VERY perky hollow-point Varmint and small game bullet then these may work well for you also.
Ooohh... and by the way - none of my visiting Varmint Hunters this year threw any of their guns in the creeks or lakes we passed by for the purpose of photographing them lying there IN those waters!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
While Velositors are not what anyone would consider target grade ammo, I have found them to be generally more than accurate enough for the intended purpose of their design. I haven’t found a rifle yet that wouldn’t shoot them decent. They definitely pack a better punch than most other rimfire.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have had particularly good results in my Colt Service Ace pistols shooting Velocitors. Sadly the very nice rimfire pistols underperform with cheap or bulk rimfire ammunition. It's been said that after an extensive, many thousands of shots, break in the Service Ace becomes more forgiving. Mine haven't reached that stage and at the price and sometimes availability of Velocitors may never.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well VarmintGuy, welcome to the party. Velocitors are the only round that I will bother to shoot in my Volquartsen barreled 10-22. Shoots one hole to one half inch at fifty yards with boring regularity.
AS far as price goes, I buy them all year long a couple boxes at a time. (it's called hoarding) until that fifty cal ammo can is stuffed.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I have a custom Ruger 10-22 with a Rem 40x barrel and match chamber, and I shoot the Velocitors. As most plated bullets, they will lead up the barrel after a while. I clean mine with a 22RF bronze bristle brush every 250 rounds or so...I can see the accuracy drop off for sure.

One thing for sure, the velocitors are very good killing bullets!

22 CCI mini mag HP are my main battle round.

Last edited by keith; 05/01/22.
IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Velocitors are my go to hunting ammo in 22 RF.

NRA Patron
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My 10-22T stacks up Velocitors. The 3” steel tear drop target at 100 is easy peasy and my 6” square at 200 is equally as easy. I don’t shoot it for groups but would expect knots at 50

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Thanks for the feedback on those Velocitors, I'll have to give them a try. I'm hoping to try some new CCI Mini-mag Segmented HPs as well. I frequently use the subsonic segmented HPs and they work great on small game so I would think the CCI Mini-mag Segmented HPs will be more of a good thing and allow for me to extend my range quite a bit.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The velocitors are great, fast killing and shoot flat. In my guns they shoot into one hole at 25 yards but have not shot them further on paper, just on animals.

Have had similar good experiences with the CCI subsonic segmented. They flat out hammer stuff. Look forward to a report on the faster ones.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
VG
I used Velocitors in a very effective way on a hog hunt earlier this year. They’re a quality round that hits above their weight

See below

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16953386/2022-hog-hunt-expedition

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Hunter4623: Thank you for directing me to your previously posted thread - I had not seen your wonderful write-up and photos until now!
Amazing is how I describe your Hunt and your write-up/photos.
Thanks
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
KenlGuy: I am headed back to Murdochs this morning to begin filling my "50 cal ammo box" with these Velocitors.
I can honestly say I have NEVER seen these Velocitors on a shelf until last week?
Maybe I have been mis-identifying them with other C.C.I. offerings previously when doing my shopping?
You only live once and shooting the piddly Federal bulk pack hollow-points at 1,200 F.P.S. is now second rate for me.
Kudos to the folks at C.C.I. for producing these perky, accurate (according to other posters here) and fast/flat shooting munitions.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I haven't been able to get Velocitors to shoot in any of my .22s. Granted they are old lots I probably bought before 2010, but as a result I haven't tried newer ones.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Velocitors can be bought directly from CCI,.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Winchester/Browning offers a load that duplicates the Velocitors, and have a pretty blunt HP bullet, which adds to the mayhem, Like any rimfire ammo, it can be lot dependent. Some rifles won't like the Winchester/Browning loads, but they've done pretty well in some of my rifles. It might be worthwhile to try the W/B stuff as an alternative if you can't find the Velocitors .

I consider them to be pretty equivalent.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Ratsmacker: I have seen those "Browning" offerings on rare occasions as well - thanks for the update there.
I have been hosting Varmint Hunters all week again and am out the door soon today.
Did especially well with the "Velocitors" and my Remington 40-X Rifle yesterday (no wind - kills to 125+ yards!).
And again the lethality is top notch.
The local outlet is sold out now (I bought the last several boxes last night!) so maybe I will look into "buying directly from C.C.I. like the above CampFirer suggested.
Good job C.C.I.
More later.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Clark: Try fire lapping your barrel. Cheaper and a lot quicker than "many thousands of shots".

W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
I have been having good luck with them in my 457 cz varminter.

Last edited by WyoCoyoteHunter; 05/05/22.

Molon Labe
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Good to know since I can't find Yellow Jackets or Stingers anymore

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I couldn't find and CCI velocitor ammo locally. But I did find CCI Stingers and the box says 1640fps. Hopefully my Christensen Arms 22 likes them. My Norma TAC ammo drops just over 4" from 50yd to 100yd.

Life is good live it while you can.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by moosemike
Good to know since I can't find Yellow Jackets or Stingers anymore

Ordered 10 boxes of Stingers directly from CCI this morning. And then found a couple of boxes of Stingers at the local gun shop.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've used velocitors & like em. I generally use CCI mini mag in rifles, and stingers in auto pistols

Romans 5:1
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
TrueGrit: What grain bullet is that which is speeding along at 1,640 F.P.S.?
Maybe I will try to look up their website.
TIA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
TrueGrit: Went to the C.C.I. website and they showed a box of C.C.I. Stingers that read on it 32 grain bullets at 1,640 F.P.S.!
That is extra perky - with that 20% lighter bullet.
Maybe I will try some of those next time I see them for sale?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: Again keep up the good work/options C.C.I.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Just shot a big coon under the light at 112yds with a Stinger. It was looking straight towards me, it dropped and then staggered off into the shadows. I'll shoot some other varmints off of it tomorrow.
The Stingers shot 5 1/2" higher than the Norma TAC at 100yds. About 1" high at 50 puts them dead on at 100. The Stingers don't group quit as well as the Norma but I'm going to like them for killing stuff inside of 150yds.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Just shot a big coon under the light at 112yds with a Stinger. It was looking straight towards me, it dropped and then staggered off into the shadows. I'll shoot some other varmints off of it tomorrow.
The Stingers shot 5 1/2" higher than the Norma TAC at 100yds. About 1" high at 50 puts them dead on at 100. The Stingers don't group quit as well as the Norma but I'm going to like them for killing stuff inside of 150yds.
Stingers will shoot flatter but don't hit as hard at 100 yards and beyond as a regular high velocity HP. They also won't expand at 100 yards. You gain flatter trajectory but at the expense of accuracy and energy.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Stingers will shoot flatter but don't hit as hard at 100 yards and beyond as a regular high velocity HP. They also won't expand at 100 yards. You gain flatter trajectory but at the expense of accuracy and energy.

Not expanding might be a good thing when shooting hogs at longer ranges. Explain the lack of expanding if you would, your losing me on that. Thanks, Vince

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Not expanding might be a good thing when shooting hogs at longer ranges. Explain the lack of expanding if you would, your losing me on that. Thanks, Vince
I mean they just don't open at 100 yards. Not in flesh, not in jugs of water and not in ballistic gel. They're just going too slow by the time they get that far out. At 112 yards they'll do about the same as a .22 short solid would at 12 yards and that's not enough for quick kills on varmints the size and tenacity of grown coons or woodchucks with anything but head shots.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I think what Blackheart is saying is the Stingers shed velocity too quickly and a high velocity 40 grainer will do more at 100

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
CCI's web site shows at 100 yards the difference in 32 gr Stingers and 40 gr. Mini-Mags, The stinger is 68 FPS faster with about 9 ft lbs less energy.

Personal experience tells me Stingers are more effective over all on small critters, and I have no idea about hogs.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I think what Blackheart is saying is the Stingers shed velocity too quickly and a high velocity 40 grainer will do more at 100
There are very few .22 LR HP's that will still expand at 100 yards, whether high velocity or hyper velocity. Just like jacketed centerfire bullets, they've got velocity thresholds below which they simply will not expand. Stingers and Mini-Mag HP's are both below that threshold by the time they reach 100 yards. I can't say about the Velocitor as I haven't used them. You want expansion at the longest distance possible out of a .22 LR bullet, look for a wide, deep HP and/or one designed to expand at close range from a pistol. One I know that will still expand at that distance is the old Remington Yellow jacket. Unfortunately those now appear to be discontinued.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
CCI's web site shows at 100 yards the difference in 32 gr Stingers and 40 gr. Mini-Mags, The stinger is 68 FPS faster with about 9 ft lbs less energy.

Personal experience tells me Stingers are more effective over all on small critters, and I have no idea about hogs.
At shorter ranges where a Stinger will still expand, yes they are more effective on small critters. At 100 yards it isn't going to make much difference as neither will expand.

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Blackheart: You touch upon the current dilemma - ammo availability!
Much ammo is not available or available only sporadically.
My out of state Hunting partner bought those "Velocitors" because they were the ONLY hollow-point 22 L.R. ammo on that stores shelf.
I am glad we ran across them.
I shot some more C.C.I. Velocitors yesterday at Ground Squirrels and I am completely uncertain if they "expanded" there at 100+ yards but the smallish Varmints sure were "whopped"! Or killed cleanly, in more technical terms.
"Expansion" may or may not be occurring out there but "lethality" was!
If I were to go Hog Hunting I would use a centerfire Rifle for sure with appropriate bullets.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Good thread

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There are very few .22 LR HP's that will still expand at 100 yards, whether high velocity or hyper velocity. Just like jacketed centerfire bullets, they've got velocity thresholds below which they simply will not expand. Stingers and Mini-Mag HP's are both below that threshold by the time they reach 100 yards. I can't say about the Velocitor as I haven't used them. You want expansion at the longest distance possible out of a .22 LR bullet, look for a wide, deep HP and/or one designed to expand at close range from a pistol. One I know that will still expand at that distance is the old Remington Yellow jacket. Unfortunately those now appear to be discontinued.

Yeah the Yellow Jackets were my all time favorite. Haven't seen them in years now. I went to Mini Mags but they ain't the same

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Top three lines give some relative differences in MV/ME, and downrange velocity/energy between the CCI MiniMag, CCI Stinger, and CCI Velocitor.

[Linked Image from cartsync-blaze4.azureedge.net]

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Yeah the Yellow Jackets were my all time favorite. Haven't seen them in years now. I went to Mini Mags but they ain't the same
I liked them too. They were my favorite of the hyper velocity hp's. Not only because of their expansion but also because they were by far the most accurate hypers in my .22's. It would be nice if Vista could see fit to bring them back. I'm down to my last 300 rds..

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Top three lines give some relative differences in MV/ME, and downrange velocity/energy between the CCI MiniMag, CCI Stinger, and CCI Velocitor.

[Linked Image from cartsync-blaze4.azureedge.net]
You'll notice further down the list that there are several .22 LR loads that retain more energy at 100 yards and beyond than Stingers. Many of them are regular high velocity rounds that use heavier bullets. Of course few of them actually produce the advertised velocities. The last batch of stingers I chronographed missed the mark by 100 fps out of a 20" barrel.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Yeah the Stingers speed really only gives it advantages out to maybe 100 yards, after than the lower weight and lower BC start to show. I've tried Stingers a few times, and they have never excelled in the accuracy department either. Still, a potent little 22 round inside 100 yards or so for most practical purposes.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Those of us sitting on a goodly supply of assorted 22LR ammo maybe ought to consider setting up a trading network where we can all end up with the ammo that shoots best in our particular firearm.

LOL
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Montana Marine: Thank you for that informative chart.
I will try to copy and paste it - if not successful could you direct me to its source for copying there?
TIA
And thanks again.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Fireball2: Count me in.
Good idea.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Montana Marine: Disregard that source inquiry - it copied and pasted (is that a word?) just fine.
Thanks again.
And on that list is one of the Remington 22 L.R. offerings I could NOT remember the name of and have also not seen in a long time the Remington "Viper".
I used to use those on occasion way back when.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Montana Marine: Disregard that source inquiry - it copied and pasted (is that a word?) just fine.
Thanks again.
And on that list is one of the Remington 22 L.R. offerings I could NOT remember the name of and have also not seen in a long time the Remington "Viper".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

If I remember correctly the Viper was the solid version of the Yellow Jacket

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Thanks again.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

If I remember correctly the Viper was the solid version of the Yellow Jacket
Yes it was. I still have 400 of those left too.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Thanks again.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Here's where I found the info.

https://www.mcarbo.com/22LR-Ballistics-Chart

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
There are a few on that chart that aren't .22LR's. I see a Remington high velocity .22 short and two CB's on the list.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll need to look, but think I have some Yellow Jackets, and will try to get some into water filled milk jugs at 100 yards soon.

It will be interesting to see how many they will penetrate at the distance or if the bullet will stay in lined up jugs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WW Power-Points, the early ones anyways were always quite deadly and very accurate. As to expansion of various rounds, it may sound counter intuitive, but I would expect Subsonic HPs - the CCI to open downrange, due to it's cavity depth and volume. That likely applies to others - I believe one or two from overseas like RWS may also be similar. Not sure how they would kill at long range, as they start out slower, though will have less ballistic lag because of it, so shed speed slower.

Yellow Jackets were my choice back in college in a 4" M17 - it was deadly on various critters out to near 100 yards, how much was the bullet used vs placement, I cannot say. It did put things down quick.

In rifles, I noticed a difference in WW PPs vs CCI Mini-Mag HPs. PPs being more lethal downrange. No experience....yet with Velocitors.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Yes the old Power Points were good too. Another with a deep, gaping hollow point that expanded well. The old Dynapoints didn't expand for shyt though and might just as well been solids. Same for those copper plated 550 bulk pack Federals with the dinky little dimple in the end.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't know about that brand, but HP's versus solids makes a substantial difference with the former seriously laying the squirrels out. Good accuracy with solids, but they just don't thump the squirrels or flip them end for end.

Last edited by 1minute; 05/08/22.

1Minute
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you want to lay waste to smaller animals, put a CCI Segmented Mini-mag into the front half.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I tried those "Quick Shok" hyper velocity segmented hp .22's when they first came out. They were very destructive on small critters at close range. Couldn't say how they'd be farther out because they were too inaccurate to hit anything beyond spitting distance.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Was news to me that the Remington Yellow Jackets were discontinued, bummer. I did wet newspaper test awhile back and those seemed the most consistent.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I tried those "Quick Shok" hyper velocity segmented hp .22's when they first came out. They were very destructive on small critters at close range. Couldn't say how they'd be farther out because they were too inaccurate to hit anything beyond spitting distance.

Not what I'm talking about at all.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't think they are discontinued, just not currently being made.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age

I knew that.
They are not listed on the Remington ammunition website since Vista took over.

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
1minute: I host a LOT of Ground Squirrel Hunters each year and I am going to have to "politely" somehow insist that no more round nose rimfire bullets nor standard velocity rimfire bullets be used when I am hosting.
The downrange results on the Varmints are just not even close to humanely dispatching the little targets.
Have had the round nose/standard velocity munitions show up three times now in the last three years - inappropriate, inadequate and inhumane.
Again good work you guys at C.C.I. on the perky and lethal Velocitors - I still need to get them to the bench at my range for accuracy clarification.
The local Murdochs sold out of these by the way - which brings up another aspect - ammo availability at any particular moment/day?
So I'll put the word out next winter to give my Hunting friends all time to acquire hollow-points.
Snowing here again today.
Damn.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can’t get them to expand so I went back to Stingers. They do kill very well including deer but its the velocity and penetration doing it.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Velocitors are good, but I prefer Winchester 42gr Power point.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I knew that.

That is incorrect

https://www.remington.com/rimfire/

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I knew that.

That is incorrect

https://www.remington.com/rimfire/
Good to see. Last time I was on the site I just clicked "rimfire" on the banner at the top of the page and it does not list them there. Odd that.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
Originally Posted by stevelyn
I haven't been able to get Velocitors to shoot in any of my .22s. Granted they are old lots I probably bought before 2010, but as a result I haven't tried newer ones.

The early Velocitors sometimes shot well, but then a new manufacturing batch might not. They've pretty well solved that problem these days.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Weighed out.
Minimag 40,s
Blazer 40,s
Small game bullet 40,
Velocitors

All are accurate.

51.2 to 52.3grs are the weight range out of a box of 50 of the above.
You will get about 30 to 35 in the 51.7 to 51.9 range

Those others are you WTF flyers that destroy 10 shot groups at 50 yds.

Blazer weighed out is 7/ 16th to 5/8ths" ammo surprisingly.
And lot #,s of all of the above do come into factor.

I was pretty OCD about .22 shooting 5 to 8 yrs ago.
Posted on here many times about it all back then.

I shoot velocitors
Consistent 1/2" groups and they fugg up grey and fox squirrels.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K

“Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person”
-Fred Bear
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Kandpand: Thanks for the heads up - the Murdochs hardware and feed store here in SW Montana is OUT of these now.
The price they sold for was either $8.49 or $8.99 (no sales tax in Montana) a box - I forget - I may have to resort to "mail order" if I can not find them locally.
Thanks again
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Theres nothing special about cci velocitor and it doesnt achieve anywhere near the velocity claimed on the box. A catchy name sure does make for quite the placebo effect it seems.

Any top velocity 40 grain 22 lr hollowpoint from any of the ammunition manufacturers will perform just as well.

40 grain winchester powerpoint has a hollowpoint that is twice as deep as the hollowpoint on velocitors. They expand better on longer shots. It chronographs slightly higher velocities than velocitor, and is cheaper too.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak
Theres nothing special about cci velocitor and it doesnt achieve anywhere near the velocity claimed on the box. A catchy name sure does make for quite the placebo effect it seems.

Any top velocity 40 grain 22 lr hollowpoint from any of the ammunition manufacturers will perform just as well.

40 grain winchester powerpoint has a hollowpoint that is twice as deep as the hollowpoint on velocitors. They expand better on longer shots. It chronographs slightly higher velocities than velocitor, and is cheaper too.

I've shot many of the Win's above in various guns. I'd rate them with bulk ammo for plinking. No contest.

Could be some bad lots. But statically I doubt it.

Note: My chronograph agrees with me

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Velocitors work well in a Beretta Bobcat...... wink

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 67 invisible), 2,740 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,256
Posts18,467,037
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.