Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
L
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Personally I'm not on and never have been on Twitter but it's made the news lately a lot. Facebook many people don't trust and I get that but the reason to be on it is to watch the local news and such and get in touch with your local peoples and their comments you can figure out who is the liberal b****** in the neighborhood get names and addresses and when s*** hits the fan you know who to knock on the door and eliminate first.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I put my profile on Facebook years ago at the suggestion of the girls I worked with. It never really did anything for me, and I haven’t logged in in probably 10 years or more .
Wifey does it, but neither of us do Twitter.
Other than reading Free Republic and American Thinker, it’s 24 Hr Campfire and reading about history.
Truth is there are some days I don’t bother with computers at all. Summer’s getting here, and if it’s decent, I’m outside or working.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
No twitter whatsoever, facebook, the hunting lease i was in , in florida, a guy started us a private website that we communicated through. I never went outside of our hunting page, until a couple of months ago. I mentioned it here, best friends sister realized she was working with an ex-girlfriend of mine and told me to look at her page. I did, she's all faked up now teeth/boobs/hair/+, couldn't care less.

Then a couple of weeks ago I looked at my brothers facebook page, he told me of our lifelong friend, Susan passing away. Then I read that her husband had passed away a couple of months before and recognized some of the names of folks sending condolences.
People I have known all my life, must have spent 3-4 hours spiderwebbing, one friend would lead to several more. Seeing old friends on there and what they had been doing etc., I see the draw to it.
Seeing people who were 10 +/- years older/younger than me that I hadn't seen in 40 years was fun, seeing them 70/50 year old was weird.

I understand people staying on facebook where they can stay in contact with their friends/family.

Saw some distant cousins and their kids something I couldn't have seen anywhere else. Cell phones have made a lot of people lose contact with one another, no phonebook to look them up like the old days.

Last edited by ol_mike; 05/02/22.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ldholton
Personally I'm not on and never have been on Twitter but it's made the news lately a lot. Facebook many people don't trust and I get that but the reason to be on it is to watch the local news and such and get in touch with your local peoples and their comments you can figure out who is the liberal b****** in the neighborhood get names and addresses and when s*** hits the fan you know who to knock on the door and eliminate first.

Put the bottle down.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You just worry about montanee.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

What's your question?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's a cesspool that helped install the pedophile.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Zuckerburg circumvented our electoral donation rules to the tune of $400M+ in 2019, to get Brandon elected.

If this^^^^ isn't enough to make any true Patriotic American get off of Facebook nothing will.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 280shooter
It's a cesspool that helped install the pedophile.

It became a cesspool that helped install the pedophile.

The concept of Twitter and Facebook is the strongest step toward free speech the world has ever seen.

That's why it was infiltrated and taken over so quickly.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Fakebook has Marketplace... and that is an excellent platform for buying and selling chit.

What kinda chit?

I buying a 2001 Isuzu Trooper this week (manual and in excellent condition for $2k).

Bought a 22RE Yota 4x4 (1986) for $700.

Local guy is selling a new/never installed 40' x 60' Quonset hut metal building kit for $11k asking. If I get it for $10k that is $4.17 per SF. https://www.steelmasterusa.com/lp-bing-steel-buildings/

Sold a 790 Deere there for stupid money... Bought a 655D hoe there for a great price.

The list goes on and on.

-------------------------------------------

Actual Fakebook... It is a complete and utter joke.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Fakebook has Marketplace... and that is an excellent platform for buying and selling chit.

What kinda chit?

I buying a 2001 Isuzu Trooper this week (manual and in excellent condition for $2k).

Bought a 22RE Yota 4x4 (1986) for $700.

Local guy is selling a new/never installed 40' x 60' Quonset hut metal building kit for $11k asking. If I get it for $10k that is $4.17 per SF. https://www.steelmasterusa.com/lp-bing-steel-buildings/

Sold a 790 Deere there for stupid money... Bought a 655D hoe there for a great price.

The list goes on and on.

-------------------------------------------

Actual Fakebook... It is a complete and utter joke.

I get it Cash, but if not us then who?

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Raeford

I pollute Fakebook with 24HC memes constantly...

I wear out Fake fact checkers for recreation... Zuck ain't making a dime on exploding heads.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ever seen Zuckmsef moving on foot to a venue, or anytime he must be without cover. There is a multitude of security surrounding him. The only access is from above, if that. And he never looks comfortable.

There are reasons.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
My FU Fakebook ad running at the moment... just because I like being a dick sometimes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I wear out Fake fact checkers for recreation... Zuck ain't making a dime on exploding heads.

Every 'click' is how the justify charges to advertisers.

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Every 'click' is how the justify charges to advertisers.

I get that... BUT advertisers are walking away constantly.

Fakebook is an "empty sack" for any business with 1/2 a brain.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I just can't do it Cash.
Costs me profits, this I know but I just can't do it.

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I just can't do it Cash.
Costs me profits, this I know but I just can't do it.

I respect that...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

What's your question?

His thread title was the question, and his post was his response to his own question. Damn dolt.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Amazon is the REAL monster in the room...

Walk away from Amazon NOW!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

238 members (160user, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1OntarioJim, 257 mag, 21 invisible), 1,493 guests, and 922 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,176
Posts18,465,476
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.