Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LFC
Here's a pm I got I won't mention any names.

"Wonder if those are the birds he had coming up to his back sliding glass door of his house? Remember when he posted the pics of the gobbler at his back door looking for a handout?"

No one PM's you – you're a phuggin' stooge.

Nice bird Yoder!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ShortMagFan
Congratulations? Personally I don’t think I’d have tagged out that quickly unless I had some ground in another state to hunt. I enjoy it too much. Maybe you can guide/call for some folks?

I'm kinda kicking myself in the butt for doing it in two days, now. But it seems like the thing to do when dude's strutting his way in............

I have a couple local youngsters that I'm going to try to give some time to.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by LFC

"Wonder if those are the birds he had coming up to his back sliding glass door of his house? Remember when he posted the pics of the gobbler at his back door looking for a handout?"

Nice bird Yoder!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!

Is THIS the kind of contributions you're making, Luther ?????? Really ???? I can only hope I never get so pathetically jealous of someone else that knows how to kill turkeys that I'd have to drag my belly that low. But, hey............ If it makes YOU feel pertinent............you GO, boy.

Thanks for the kind words, SKane !!!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Pretty birds.. sometimes the quick and easy make up for the years that they won’t cooperate and it seems to take forever.
Congratulations on a fine season.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SS336
Pretty birds.. sometimes the quick and easy make up for the years that they won’t cooperate and it seems to take forever.
Congratulations on a fine season.

Thanks, SS !!!

This year has just been off the charts here. I went out yesterday with just my binos and my ears. The mature birds I heard were on fire on the ground. The mature birds I saw were alone an hour after flydown.

RIGHT NOW is the time in my neighborhood !!!!!!! They are lining UP to commit assisted suicide.

IC B2

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by LFC

Nice bird Yoder!

Srew you bud....

I could screen shot the pm but I won't if the guy that sent it to me had a set of balls he would have posted it himself instead of sending it to me in a pm.

I guess you ain't been paying attention Yoder409 is a dam phoney bass'turd.

Claims he has been paid by the choke tube and turkey hunting industry for over twO decades....yet when question about it won't tell who paid him.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Good morning, Luther.

I hope you woke up happy today. laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I sent the PM to LFC. Tagging out that quickly did make me wonder, especailly when one literally has birds coming to their back door. But if the birds are legit, then they're legit. I've got no problems with legit it birds. If Yoder says they're legit, then they're legit. I wish I was that skilled, so no doubt my question had a tinge of jealousy to it. I'm sorry I questioned it and ask Yoder to pardon me.

Now this directly to LFC:

I've tried to be nice to you. Few people take you seriously. But I figure just being an azzhole wasn't a good enough reason not to try and be nice to you. You and I have PM'd about several things and I have tried to keep it cordial. But this is what I do have a problem with. I get lots of PMs from lots of different members. PMs fly around about products, advice, AND problematic members, and many of those about dealing with you and this stupid feud you have with Yoder. And you, LFC, are no exception to criticism. But I've never posted what someone PM'd me about anyone else, and no one has ever posted a PM I sent to them - until now. The operative word in PM is "Private." You violated that. You've just proven to me that you can't be trusted. It's one thing to be an azzhole, which you certainly are. Azzholes are tolerable. But you can't be trusted. I tried to be nice to you and we've PM'd about other things, but nmone one can be nice to you. You bite any hand that is extended to you. And you violate trust. Whatever you think Yoder is, he's never posted one of my PMs and I've never posted his.

LFC, you can't be trusted.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by LFC

Nice bird Yoder!

Srew you bud....

I could screen shot the pm but I won't if the guy that sent it to me had a set of balls he would have posted it himself instead of sending it to me in a pm.

I guess you ain't been paying attention Yoder409 is a dam phoney bass'turd.

Claims he has been paid by the choke tube and turkey hunting industry for over twO decades....yet when question about it won't tell who paid him.

That doesn't take away from the fact that you are indeed a phuggin' stooge.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
I sent the PM to LFC. Tagging out that quickly did make me wonder, especailly when one literally has birds coming to their back door. But if the birds are legit, then they're legit. I've got no problems with legit it birds. If Yoder says they're legit, then they're legit. I wish I was that skilled, so no doubt my question had a tinge of jealousy to it. I'm sorry I questioned it and ask Yoder to pardon me.

Now this directly to LFC:

I've tried to be nice to you. Few people take you seriously. But I figure just being an azzhole wasn't a good enough reason not to try and be nice to you. You and I have PM'd about several things and I have tried to keep it cordial. But this is what I do have a problem with. I get lots of PMs from lots of different members. PMs fly around about products, advice, AND problematic members, and many of those about dealing with you and this stupid feud you have with Yoder. And you, LFC, are no exception to criticism. But I've never posted what someone PM'd me about anyone else, and no one has ever posted a PM I sent to them - until now. The operative word in PM is "Private." You violated that. You've just proven to me that you can't be trusted. It's one thing to be an azzhole, which you certainly are. Azzholes are tolerable. But you can't be trusted. I tried to be nice to you and we've PM'd about other things, but nmone one can be nice to you. You bite any hand that is extended to you. And you violate trust. Whatever you think Yoder is, he's never posted one of my PMs and I've never posted his.

LFC, you can't be trusted.

I never mentioned your name.

I didn't out you....you outed yourself.

If I have something to say I say it here not behind a mans back.

Yoder409 is an internet phony I know it and you know it.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Frankly, I think the biggest phony on this board it you. I think 99% of what you write is bulllshit. And I think you try and conceal your bullshit from scrutiny by being an insufferable [bleep].

On 5/5/22 you told me that you killed a bird at your buddies in Powhatan, Virginia. Yet on your own website yesterday you posted that you hadn't seen any gobblers this year. Weird.

Oh, and by the way, thanks for posting my video on your website solely for the purposes of criticizing me - which, I notice, zero people responded to. You really are nothing more than a rabid dog that bites anyone trying to be nice to you.

So, how about you post a pick of this bird you killed in Powhatan, Virginia along with a screenshot of your Virginia Non-Resident's license and a screenshot of your eNotch that confims you tagged your bird in compliance with the law and when and where it was killed.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You're as dense as a rock....I never said I haven't saw any gobblers.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
Yoder409 is an internet phony I know it and you know it.

Remember, Luther......... Plato said, "Iipse se nihil scire id unum sciat". Directly translated from the Latin, it means "I know that I know nothing". More loosely translated, it says "That which I know for sure is that which I do not know at all".

It's kinda fun when folks get to quoting your babbling posts. Because, then I get to chuckle at your verbal puke-isms. It seems that you've not just become the laughing stock of the forum (this one AND others that you were asked to leave) not only to me..........but to most everyone else. All because you, apparently, can't handle the fact that others may actually know what they are doing, too. And, also, apparently, your fragile system can't handle not getting what it wants. But, from day one of your baby rants over who paid me, you obviously never grasped the fact that some folks could give a rat's ass about answering what you wanted to know when you are purely a non-contributory troll and a net detraction to this community. So, when you got nothing...........kinda like a democrat political campaign........you try as hard as you can to trash your opposition.

I really did think in the beginning that you probably had some value as a contributor in this forum. But the longer you go...........the longer you run your mouth......... I see more and more that you ain't that smart to turkeys or turkey hunting. You, apparently, build a good suction call (ironic, ain''t it ??) Others who can't stand you have said so. But, beyond that........... I struggle to have anything else positive to say.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

On 5/5/22 you told me that you killed a bird at your buddies in Powhatan, Virginia. Yet on your own website yesterday you posted that you hadn't seen any gobblers this year. Weird.

So, how about you post a pick of this bird you killed in Powhatan, Virginia along with a screenshot of your Virginia Non-Resident's license and a screenshot of your eNotch that confims you tagged your bird in compliance with the law and when and where it was killed.

These should be easily producible pics to prove you're not an internet phony, Luther...............

I'd be interested.

grin grin grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He doesn't have to. I know several agents with the DWR. Whether anyone with a non residents license tagged a bird in Powhatan is easily determined. .

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
He doesn't have to. I know several agents with the DWR. Whether anyone with a non residents license tagged a bird in Powhatan is easily determined. .

Uh ooooooohhhh..........

I smell sweat blowing in from down Memphis way. grin

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Call them up....I got proof just not worth bothering to show it to a moron.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
I got proof just not worth bothering to show it to a moron.

See how that works, Luther ?? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!

(Sorry, buddy. I had to un-ignore you. Watching your implosion is just TOO much free entertainment to let slip by.)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
Call them up....I got proof just not worth bothering to show it to a moron.

You set the standard for an "internet phony." Looks like you just met it.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I'm not posting my hunting license on the internet.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

287 members (240NMC, 160user, 2500HD, 163bc, 12344mag, 29 invisible), 1,917 guests, and 1,040 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,306
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.