Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Spent the last half hour chatting with young Nick. Have to tell you I was impressed and liked the answers and feedback I received from him. Was never going to vote for Palin. Young master Nick gets my nod (and donations) from this point forward. . .

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Good man.

BTW, check your fone.

Again

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A big thumbs up to your decision...

The last name is mighty tough to swallow, but he seems to walk the talk.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I've recently met a vegetarian dog. Really.

So, Si, me too Begich. Filled out, not yet mailed/dropped. And boy does that seem strange!

The question is, will the Deep State eat him?

Last edited by las; 05/07/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I don’t know much about Begich. I have to admit the name is enough to put me off. Is he related to the Begich traitors?

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m voting for Nick Begich.. no Palin for me.. yes his uncle is mark begich

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Would you vote for a nephew Rothschild or Rockefeller ? Soros?

The poison apple doesn't fall far from the poison tree

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Maybe he IS a Trojan horse - we won't know for sure unless we bring him inside. We aren't allowed to gut candidates, more the pity.

Gotta be better than Gross. Probobly. I got a Gross flyer in the mail yesterday, but only glanced at it on it's journey to the recycle can. Tony "the Weasel" Knowles was apparently endorsing him, but no, Al's not a Democrat.... no way, no how.....

How he figures Knowles can help him after his last endorsement/aid from the Democrats burned him, which he is trying to distance himself from - yeah, right - is pretty funny, in a dark sort of way.

I advised my wife that anyone that hasn't listed him/herself as R, D, or AK Ind. Party, is a closet Democrat, or worse. Like Santa.

She never listens to me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nick 4me...if Sarah gets in we win either way...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by las
I advised my wife that anyone that hasn't listed him/herself as R, D, or AK Ind. Party, is a closet Democrat, or worse. Like Santa.
Im not a member of any of the clubs. Guarandamntee that I ain’t a fooking democrat.
hint….

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
IC B3

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I wuz referencing candidates, Mike. You running for or from something?

Jeeze, I've been screening your horse pucky all afternoon! Literally. smile

I think maybe Sarah has a bit too much past exposure,to get in.

Last edited by las; 05/08/22.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Gotcha. Good soil, eh?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I want to vote for Nick but I am having a tough time getting past the last name and I don't really want to vote for Palin either. When do the ballots need to be dropped off by?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I want to vote for Nick but I am having a tough time getting past the last name and I don't really want to vote for Palin either. When do the ballots need to be dropped off by?
Give your head a shake and vote Nick!

He is a BINO - Begich in name only!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Give your head a shake and vote Nick!

He is a BINO - Begich in name only!
I've voted for enough azz wipes that claimed to be GOP then stabbed us in the back and voted with the Dems, I don't trust politicians.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I voted for Nick and the wife voted Sarah. Outside of this forum, I’ve not met one person that has said they will vote for Nick and that kind of scares me. Maybe this time next month we will have a better idea of who won.

Last edited by Hudge; 05/09/22.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I were nick Begich I plaster this on signs all over the valley.

Jul 15, 2018 — "Our little cousins in the Valley, who aren't the most progressive communities, beat us to the punch," said Christopher Constant, ...

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
June 15, I think, for ballots to be mailed.

Or is it the 11th?

Mine will be mailed before this week is out.

Last edited by las; 05/09/22.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
June. 11! Begich is a wild card I think. We will have to hope he stays the course if he gets in. I am voting for him.
If you really examine Sarah's past, she just isn't cut out for serious representation work. She is a pretty face with an outgoing personality, but she is just as likely to compromise on serious issues!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
As a Freshman Rep, she'd vote the way her Party boss tells her. So McCarthy will tell either one of them about how to vote on key issues. They will toe the line or be gone in 2 years. That's the way it works.

I'd like to see her in DC. It would drive Rachel Madcap bonkers. Chris Wallace would crap himself.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by martentrapper
June. 11! Begich is a wild card I think. We will have to hope he stays the course if he gets in. I am voting for him.
If you really examine Sarah's past, she just isn't cut out for serious representation work. She is a pretty face with an outgoing personality, but she is just as likely to compromise on serious issues!

I don’t think so. Palin is tea party. She’ll vote tea party

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Calvin

Agreed. She would be solid on tea party line. If they were so easy to keep in line we would not have our twin PsOS Senators. I would take either of them as Senators before what we have.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I don't put very much stock in what politicians say, I go by what they have done. Palin stood up to Exxon over Pt. Thompson and fought for us in many other ways. She was the highest rated governor in the country. Her only fault was being TOO ethical -- she should have KEPT her job as Governor while she ran with McCain. I also remember the last time we had a "Nick Begich" in Congress.

My only regret is that she isn't taking on Murkowski instead, because I think Sarah is probably the only one who could beat the Republican-hating idiot.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I remember what she did too. She tucked tail and quit when the going got rough. We don't need another quitter, even if its just an interim quittter.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RimfireArtist
I don't put very much stock in what politicians say, I go by what they have done. Palin stood up to Exxon over Pt. Thompson and fought for us in many other ways. She was the highest rated governor in the country. Her only fault was being TOO ethical -- she should have KEPT her job as Governor while she ran with McCain. I also remember the last time we had a "Nick Begich" in Congress.

My only regret is that she isn't taking on Murkowski instead, because I think Sarah is probably the only one who could beat the Republican-hating idiot.
Her ethics are my biggest problem with her. And that does not include quitting. She was being sued by everyone, like Trump was being hammered. Her legal bills were mounting and she felt it best for the State. I agree with her on quitting.

The Trooper-gate issue was huge and she had plenty of other problems with dealing with her own life and family and using her powers in the wrong way.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Palin is just a vote at this point. She’s annoying AF which might cause a few liberals Heads to explode.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I just don’t think I can trust a Begich. That is one rotten vine. I hope I’m wrong about him.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Calvin

I think she’ll vote just like Young and Steven’s- “what’s best for Alaska” which really means as long as there’s earmarks for the AK gimmedats.

Remember ACES, her opposition to SB-21 and “Alaskans fair share?”

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by mart
I just don’t think I can trust a Begich. That is one rotten vine. I hope I’m wrong about him.
I’m sure glad my friends don’t judge me by my dad, uncle and grandfather. I have very different political opinions than them.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well all three of us in our family voted for Begich

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by LoadClear
I’m sure glad my friends don’t judge me by my dad, uncle and grandfather. I have very different political opinions than them.

You are right but still would you vote for a Clinton, Pelosi or Schumer relative because they claimed to be conservative. I may be 100 percent wrong about him. I truly hope I am. I haven’t made up my mind yet who to vote for. I have more research and contemplation to do.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by LoadClear

You are right but still would you vote for a Clinton, Pelosi or Schumer relative because they claimed to be conservative. I may be 100 percent wrong about him. I truly hope I am. I haven’t made up my mind yet who to vote for. I have more research and contemplation to do.
These particulars… probably not given the circumstances of their upbringing. However the Begich’s of Alaska (I hope) were not as polluted as your average Clinton or Pelosi.

I’m no smarter than the next guy, but Nick Becgich III seems to be a Conservative based on his positions throughout his public life here in the valley.

Last edited by LoadClear; 05/11/22.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I call Nick a “BINO”.

Begich In Name Only.

Really, don’t blame him.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is definitely a case of name recognition being a double edged sword for young Nick.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nick subed in on the radio for AJ on info wars...good guy ...

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Okay. You guys have caused me to do a bit more research. Looks like I’ll cast my vote his way. I like Sarah but don’t think she’s congressional material.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Nick subed in on the radio for AJ on info wars...good guy ...
Same name … different person.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Sarah has a ton of actual political and leadership experience. What does Nick have in regard to those things?

He might be a great guy and a conservative but so what? Running ads showing himself shooting a shotgun with a revolver on his belt led me to believe he wasn't very bright.

And I'm a guy who spends 3 or 4 days a week at the gun range.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
What state are you in?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Well, I'm not asking out of curiosity. I will be voting for one or the other of them. smile

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
He might be a great guy and a conservative but so what? Running ads showing himself shooting a shotgun with a revolver on his belt led me to believe he wasn't very bright.

Does that imply that those of us who bird hunt in bear country with a revolver on our hip aren’t very bright.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
What state are you in?
Confusion...or planned?
He apparently did not want to answer. Thought I'd take a shot at it. With a twelve gauge and a 475 on my hip wink

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Sarah has a ton of FAILED political and leadership experience. What does Nick have in regard to those things?.
Fixed it!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sarah has a ton of actual political and leadership experience. What does Nick have in regard to those things?

You going to be at the match at jber on Monday? Only thing Palin was good at was quitting her job as governor..

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Palin is the best choice. Even Trump agrees.

Trump endorses Palin in bid for Alaska's sole House seat.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-endorses-palin-bid-alaskas-sole-house-seat-83869341

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Marley7x57

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-endorses-palin-bid-alaskas-sole-house-seat-83869341
Hadn’t heard that. Thanks for the update.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hadn’t heard that. Thanks for the update.

Yeah I’m not going with trumps choice. If she was so great why didn’t she land a spot in his cabinet? I don’t know like Secretary of the interior??

Last edited by 79S; 05/15/22.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Gonna vote for Nick 4* times!

*between now and November. 😉

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Would any of you vote for Lisa Murkowski's nephew if he claimed all the things you so really want to hear ?

The blind leading the blind off a cliff

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Bill Clinton once claimed to hunt ducks in Arkansas **

we all know how that turned out ......

**(with a rifle)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How about the John Coghill guy? He is a Airforce Veteran. My wife's Dad was in the Alaska Legislature before state hood and he spoke well of his Dad. But, really all I know about him. Both the Palin and Begich name don't do it for me. I am also in fear of another Trojan Horse like Lisa getting in.

The older I get the more conservative I get. Just can't abide the harmful lying hypocrisy of the "libtards".

I also will not vote for any one who supports abortion, is against the 2nd Amendment, religious freedom, and is not in favor of a marriage being only between a man and a woman and does not believe in the same Jesus I believe in.

I also want them to push for 10 year term limits. We need more veterans in Congress, especially combat vets who have spent a tour "down range". Also need fewer lawyers and former lobbyists.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Coghill is old 😉 and only wants to serve the temp job until January.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Damn Democrat National Socialist professional politicians.

They should all be runnin' for cell-block punk.

GR

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Palin got sucked into the big tent and quit, guess its Big-Itch for me

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One thing for sure Sarah Palin you know which way she's going to vote.... she got twenty thousand emails pulled from her.... and the democrats could not find one bad one..lol

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what political and leadership experience Nick has.

Sarah is not perfect but I do not have any doubts about how she will vote on important issues, or on her willingness to do battle with the forces of evil. We already have Senator Turncoat and Senator Milquetoast. I am not inclined to risk getting another political dud.

"JBER Monday?" Prolly not. I love shooting Pedneau, but I have too much going on tomorrow. Tim runs a great match, and the weather looks ideal. Should be a lot of fun.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what political and leadership experience Nick has.
That’s a plus.

Liiisa has more legislative experience.

Billy Walker has more legislative experience.

Chris [bleep] has more legislative experience.

Sarah has more legislative experience. It’s not at the quality we need.

ETA: Trump had no political experience either.

Last edited by ironbender; 05/16/22.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Hi, my name is Nick Begich, and I’m a pro-development, pro-jobs, pro-family candidate. I spent my career in the private sector, building new businesses, and helping grow opportunity for founders and their teams. I believe in the incredible potential of Alaska and its people. And I’m prepared to go to D.C. to make the business case for Alaska to the nation and the world. Whether it’s oil and gas, critical minerals, fishing, timber, tourism, we’re a resource state. This is not about a brand, a career or an ego. This race must be about you and your future in Alaska. Thank you for engaging and thank you for your vote.

https://www.alaskapublic.org/2022/04/29/nick-begich/

That’s leadership.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sarah is not perfect but I do not have any doubts about how she will vote on important issues, or on her willingness to do battle with the forces of evil. We already have Senator Turncoat and Senator Milquetoast. I am not inclined to risk getting another political dud.

"JBER Monday?" Prolly not. I love shooting Pedneau, but I have too much going on tomorrow. Tim runs a great match, and the weather looks ideal. Should be a lot of fun.

Well we already voted sure wasn’t for Palin just like you already voted and it wasn’t for Begich.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
[quote]

That’s leadership.

Leadership my ass. You're not voting for leadership you're voting for someone to represent you in DC. If you need a leader you have problems....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=ironbender]
That’s leadership.

Leadership my ass. You're not voting for leadership you're voting for someone to represent you in DC. If you need a leader you have problems....
You must have an interesting semantic twist to the term leader if you think Congress critters are not leaders.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S

Well we already voted sure wasn’t for Palin just like you already voted and it wasn’t for Begich.
Revak is the only other on the list with any serious run from the right, but he has not been terribly successful in his legislative moves and seems to be a slow learner.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
[quote=ironbender]
That’s leadership.

I was replying to rimfire's post.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by 79S

Revak is the only other on the list with any serious run from the right, but he has not been terribly successful in his legislative moves and seems to be a slow learner.
Revak is a proven liar.

Perhaps he'd be better than chrissy Cunstant, but not by much.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
[quote=ironbender]
That’s leadership.

If Don Young had not died, would you be voting for him?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
[quote=ironbender]
That’s leadership.

You must have an interesting semantic twist to the term leader if you think Congress critters are not leaders.

One has to be somewhat naive to believe all of the Congress critters are leaders. It does not take leadership to vote on how your constituents want you to vote or to vote in those matters upholding the constitution. Most will, at one time or another, vote on issues to benefit their own self interest (or the Party interest) and many have, and will continue, to vote against matters clearly spelled out in the constitution. Honesty and ethics are some good leadership traits to have but, like H. L. Mencken said: " A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar."

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
[quote=ironbender]
That’s leadership.

If Don Young had not died, would you be voting for him?

I haven't sent my ballot in yet. Maybe I'll get a replacement and vote for Don after all.

At least he is a proven threat.... or maybe not so much anymore. smile

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You can just line out a mistake, write “No” next to it, reselect, and send.

What could go wrong? 😳

I had no plans to vote for don this time around unless I had to in November.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Pretty sure that that's why she quit the governorship, couldn't handle the attacks coming from the left and used the excuse of not wanting to waste the peoples money on it.

Steelhead

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
It wasn't that she could not take the criticism, it was that her rocketing to conservative stardom on the national stage caused the Left to try to cripple her any way they could, and they found a way through constant frivolous ethics lawsuits the legal fees for which Sarah was having to pay to defend out of her own pocket with no chance of reimbursement even if she won. At $500,000 she pulled the plug. Months later the law was changed to provide for reimbursement.

I don't blame her a bit for resigning. The brain-dead, jealous, half-Leftist Legislature left her twisting in the wind at the mercy of the Soros crowd.

Many, many votes in Congress see dozens of representative/senators "on the fence." Sarah has the charisma and forthrightness to persuade many of them at those times. I don't know if Begich will even vote the right way, much less persuade others to.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L

Pretty sure that that's why she quit the governorship, couldn't handle the attacks coming from the left and used the excuse of not wanting to waste the peoples money on it.

As Rimfire said- she wasn't "wasting the people's money on it '. She had to pay to defend those frivolous lawsuits out of her own pocket, or maybe some with donations. Not from state funds, which were prohibited at the time from such use.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All right.....I talked to people I trust and they think Begich is worth taking a risk on. I happen to think his dad is a pretty cool guy, and from the late-night talk radio shows I've heard him on, he seems reasonable enough. Hopefully that's been passed on to NB III. Personally, I'd rather see him posing with an AR wearing a battle belt, since I think shotguns send the wrong message to the enemy. Hell, John Kerry, Al Gross and even Obama have posed with shotguns. Some of the most gun restrictive countries in the world "allow" you to have a shotgun after jumping through several govt hoops, and that's pretty much how I interpret the message being conveyed when politicians pose with them claiming to defend my gun rights.

Originally Posted by 1Akshooter
How about the John Coghill guy? He is a Airforce Veteran. My wife's Dad was in the Alaska Legislature before state hood and he spoke well of his Dad. But, really all I know about him. Both the Palin and Begich name don't do it for me. I am also in fear of another Trojan Horse like Lisa getting in.

The older I get the more conservative I get. Just can't abide the harmful lying hypocrisy of the "libtards".

I also will not vote for any one who supports abortion, is against the 2nd Amendment, religious freedom, and is not in favor of a marriage being only between a man and a woman and does not believe in the same Jesus I believe in.

I also want them to push for 10 year term limits. We need more veterans in Congress, especially combat vets who have spent a tour "down range". Also need fewer lawyers and former lobbyists.

John Coghill needs to be kicked in the nutzack for his part in crafting SB-91. I had to fight through that stupidity in the trenches playing catch & release with scumbags.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone else see that ad run by Al Gross claiming to be an Independent, he's so desperate to win and he thinks by claiming to be an Independent that folks will forget his previous run as a Democrat.

Steelhead

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Anyone else see that ad run by Al Gross claiming to be an Independent, he's so desperate to win and he thinks by claiming to be an Independent that folks will forget his previous run as a Democrat.
Even they don’t want him.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
The lying liar Gross, Al is lying again.

It’s the same “I’m an independent “ bullshit he used in his ads when running against Dan Sullivan 2 years ago. He got busted when the recording of him telling potential donors that he will caucus with democrats.

Hey! Did you know he killed a bear? Fuggin idiot. lol

ETA: https://mustreadalaska.com/oops-gross-admits-on-private-call-hes-with-the-democrats-all-the-way/

Last edited by ironbender; 05/24/22. Reason: link

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I've never seen such a crowded ballot. 48 names...

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I've never seen such a crowded ballot. 48 names...

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
August primary will be a busy one too, I bet.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
My guess is among all those candidates the final four will be Begich, Gross, Revak, Palin (listed in alphabetic order)

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I'd like to vote for Begich but I can't get over the fact that he voted for Berkowitz.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by GrizzlyKid
I'd like to vote for Begich but I can't get over the fact that he voted for Berkowitz.
Source?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I look at that list and our current senators and it makes feel glad to be old. Gawd what a mess!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GrizzlyKid
Are you sure that wasn't Mark Begich?

Steelhead

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Tks.

Surprising.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well that's rather disappointing news, I was going to vote for him but I may have to rethink that one.

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Disappointed by that, but I still think he is the best option in this field of wannabes.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah look at how many of us voted for McCain and Romney..

Last edited by 79S; 06/03/22.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Disappointed by that, but I still think he is the best option in this field of wannabes.

His own uncle ol mark is supporting Chrissy Constant

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

That last article appears to be a screen scrape from ADN, but then made even worse by changing words at random and removing parts of sentences until the whole thing is just gibberish. I suppose the goal was to avoid being sued over copyright issues, but I didn't think anything could make the ADN worse. I stand corrected.

Originally Posted by https://darik.news/alaska/palin-begich-other-us-house-candidates-trade-barbs-at-alaska-gop-convention/202204547381.html
45-minute breakfast stage with Begich, former government sarah palin, Anchorage State Sen. Josh Revaki, Former State Sen. John Coghilla And Native Leader Tara Sweeney Some significant policy differences were revealed between the candidates—with the exception of one moment when viewers took lightly Sweeney’s reluctance to condemn the participation of transgender women in women’s sports.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

380 members (160user, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 30 invisible), 2,754 guests, and 981 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,283
Posts18,467,788
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.