Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y

GB1

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have seen that, not that what Trudeau says....means anything that is truthful, but he did say a number of times that the Liberal party would not revisit another registry.

It would take a high degree of stupid from even the biggest/stupidest commie to see we don't need a registry, we just wasted millions on one, kicked that political football back and forth until it was simply boring, then dismantled it. Nobody is going to comply with any gun measures this scumbag dreams up.

However, I would believe anything at this point.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673 & yukon254;
Good evening to both of you, I hope that you're all well and your respective day was decent to you and yours.

Here's Ian Runkle's take on it.

We've talked about this in the CCFR for awhile so folks knew it was coming and that it was a horrific mess to say the least.

I'll spare you my tinfoil hat view on why this is, but after listening to Ian's thoughts I'll say I'm not alone.

All the more reason to work to get the clown show out.

All the best to you both despite this current addition to our morass.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is what happens when Canadians don't get involved politically, either Community, Municipal, regional provincial, or Federal level.

I can assure you that most, if not all of the Liberal, NDP, Green party have never fired a gun, hunt, shoot for sport or have any knowledge of firearms.
They also have limited knowledge of traditional Canadian values, truth.

Many of these same People were not even born in this Country, and many in fact have trouble with either English or French.

I am expecting a mass shooting anytime now.

Too add, I am a full blown racist. LOL

Last edited by 673; 05/07/22.
G
GRF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Dwayne thanks for the link.

April 29th announcement with May 18th effective date?!? WTF?

Just one more reason why Pinocchio Sparkle Socks must go.

I foresee a lot of gun transfers amongst friends and family occurring without the BS paperwork, either intentionally or accidentally as people are not aware of the rules.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
GRF;
Morning my friend, I hope the day's looking bright and fair for you all on your side of the big hills.

It's sunny so far here, but only a couple degrees above freezing - again - been a late, late spring.

This will effectively kill sales via gunnutz if I'm not wrong. The risk of having one's identity grabbed and used for nefarious purposes is way, way too high with what they're asking for now.

As well of course it'll slow us all down because there will be 3 people on shift at Miriamichi just like before and they don't work weekends or didn't.

Again sir, I'd be happier if I didn't believe that this was aimed at reducing legal owners and making it harder for us and certainly harder for the next shift.

If this isn't about gaining more control for whatever reasons they choose and totally eliminating citizens other than FN from being armed, I'm stumped.

Anyways sir, despite all the fun we're having lately, I do wish you and yours a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

G
GRF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Thanks Dwayne, I think you are spot on with their motivations

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
We DEFINITELY have to get this clown out of office. He is destroying Canada.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
yes, i have a bunch of rifles i am bidding on at the moment, but now will let them go, do not want to deal with it, so will let them outbid me and be content with the ones i have. mad

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The orders in council are near the bottom of the page.

Trudeau has almost 3 years to do as much damage as he can, with the help of the NDP. Clearly, there are no consequences for being a traitor.
https://www.rebelnews.com/liberals_quietly_impose_new_firearms_law_including_backdoor_gun_registry

IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So let me get this straight.....disarm Canadians to make Canadians feel safe......arm Ukraine so they can be...free, safe, and fight for democracy?

I am all for obeying Caesars laws...until they defy logic, putting my family in peril, then I am gonna abandon Caesars unjust laws.

This government has no fear of its Citizens.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 673
So let me get this straight.....disarm Canadians to make Canadians feel safe......arm Ukraine so they can be...free, safe, and fight for democracy?

I am all for obeying Caesars laws...until they defy logic, putting my family in peril, then I am gonna abandon Caesars unjust laws.

Would you have any fear with the likes of Steve, Ontario Jim and dwtractor2?

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age
Originally Posted by 673

Would you have any fear with the likes of Steve, Ontario Jim and dwtractor2?
From what we have seen in Canada, probably 75% of People will turn on their neighbor, even if based on falsehoods, as we have recently seen regarding the jab.
We won't be disarmed the next time Trudeau says..."why should we tolerate them".

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
The people who call themselves conservatives that stood by and did nothing and said nothing while this government had its boot on the necks of Canadians are just as much of a problem as the liberal communists.

None of them want to talk about the science behind the jabs they were all for forcing upon everyone because its obvious they were wrong. The latest data dump Pfizer was forced to release shows a real world efficacy of only 12%....and that only for a few days. Hardly worth taking under any circumstances, but when you consider the known, documented, possible adverse events, taking the jab is pure lunacy. Yet the Canadian government is still enforcing vax mandates for travel and work. The only modern country left to do so BTW. Instead of standing up and admitting they were wrong, and trying to help steer the country back on a sane course, they sit idle...they are the problem.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by yukon254
The people who call themselves conservatives that stood by and did nothing and said nothing while this government had its boot on the necks of Canadians are just as much of a problem as the liberal communists.

None of them want to talk about the science behind the jabs they were all for forcing upon everyone because its obvious they were wrong. The latest data dump Pfizer was forced to release shows a real world efficacy of only 12%....and that only for a few days. Hardly worth taking under any circumstances, but when you consider the known, documented, possible adverse events, taking the jab is pure lunacy. Yet the Canadian government is still enforcing vax mandates for travel and work. The only modern country left to do so BTW. Instead of standing up and admitting they were wrong, and trying to help steer the country back on a sane course, they sit idle...they are the problem.
Funny you say that, one of my best buds, 77, got all jabbed up, figured he was safe, everyone else was stupid, hard to deal with him, he now see's he was an idiot.

He says to me that everyone needs to standup to Trudeau to refuse digital id. My opportunity to say....hey you just had a chance to stand up for freedom and never did, but now you expect everyone to stand up against digital id?

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
The political leaders and those who support leftists in Canada are truly cancers to the nation!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
So all you folks in Ontario voting for Doug Ford after he sucked Castreau’s dick and went after the truckers? Bastid lost my vote after that.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
So all you folks in Ontario voting for Doug Ford after he sucked Castreau’s dick and went after the truckers? Bastid lost my vote after that.

Glad to hear there are some in eastern Canada with some thinking skills..

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The elephant in the room.
The laws regarding firearms don't apply to FN, for the most part, except for the shooting somebody part, then they apply equally....a little.

If it is about safety, then if any group of People in this Country need some pointers it is the FN community.
A colossal hypocrisy, not all, but many, most have zero safe firearms handling skills, and safe storage?? LOL.

I think we all understand safety, but this is ridiculous.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Canadians...the US/Canada Border is 99%+ unsecured.

Please do not cross the border to get your free stuff and your rights to keep and bear arms.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 3,119 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,698
Posts18,456,728
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.