-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You could always start a Thread,if/when you "saw" your FIRST one. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Slow day,only one new rifle and one new scope(thus far)...though more than a "bit" of Mail remains. You be sure to stay tuned,Whine aloud and relish in your Brokedicktitude,despite it being your only "move". Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
“Established” haha you poor washed up worthless “bushelor”.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pardon usin the 22 cm, more than a few times. 75’s for folks that actually “hunt”.. 😂👍👊🏻

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Keep up, lil Kim I’m sure has her ass up in the air, and the fat tongued window licker is shiitin himself in your lap, while you dream up your next escapade…. 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Judman
Nah hopefully they keep it 4, with Talley lw’s. For folks that actually “hunt” and don’t wander around black bears ascairt throwing their rifles around like stupid cuunts… 👊🏻

Jud-

Being D&T’d with 5 holes won’t negate the use of talleys, if that’s going to be a deal breaker for you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'1,

She'd need a co-signer for the down payment. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh stop it liar LarryO, if I were a flumbling bumbling hard core cuunt like you, 5 might be worth a breath. Sorry, I just hunt. Haha

You do crack me up though!!! Haha

The kelpbed beach huntin chronicles never disappoint!!! Least the “ Pards” on the slope can give you the report!!! Lmfao

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Robert, it’s plumb amazing that you don’t have to use all the holes!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Keep hunting for the funds,but until then,you can gawk The Splendid Piixels and use your Imagination to Pretend that you "could too". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DLALLDER
Originally Posted by ilikeguns
Not a rumor!!! Wilson Combat purchased NULA in early April and is being moved to Arkansas, Don't ask me how I know!

thats bs, and i know for a fact otherwise but am not at liberty to speak details

We will see about the 27th of May at the NRA Convention.

The event time table has been changed. Now scheduled to happen this coming Monday.

these time tables are comical and are both news to Melvin. its amazing how your in the loop with your finger on the pulse of the deal and one of the parties involved in the deal is oblivious to them.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
OK, here's what I know, from a 2-hour conversation with Melvin a few days ago. Am getting weary of hearing different stuff--which will all be public soon anyway.

Bill Wilson has basically purchased NULA. The rifle production will be moved to his factory in Arkansas. For those wo don't know Wilson Combat, they make very high-quality 1911 Colt-based handguns, AR rifles, and (more recently) pump shotguns. Have shot their handguns and ARs considerably, but not the shotguns.

Bill was already thinking of adding a bolt-action rifle to the line-up, and when Melvin decided to semi-retire made a deal to produce NULAs in his Arkansas plant, which has CNC machinery. He'll be able to produce them quicker, and very well. Melvin has already sent the mechanical drawings to Bill.

The NULA back-up service will remain in West Virginia. This includes any modification of existing NULA rifles, or upgrades in Colt Light or Forbes Rifles. Melvin said they usually have about a dozen Colt Light Rifles on hand for upgrades.

Rather surprised it took Bill so long to get around building bolt action rifles. He has had accomplished builder(s) employed for a good while there. I look forward to seeing the finished product from WC.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
OK, here's what I know, from a 2-hour conversation with Melvin a few days ago. Am getting weary of hearing different stuff--which will all be public soon anyway.

Bill Wilson has basically purchased NULA. The rifle production will be moved to his factory in Arkansas. For those wo don't know Wilson Combat, they make very high-quality 1911 Colt-based handguns, AR rifles, and (more recently) pump shotguns. Have shot their handguns and ARs considerably, but not the shotguns.

Bill was already thinking of adding a bolt-action rifle to the line-up, and when Melvin decided to semi-retire made a deal to produce NULAs in his Arkansas plant, which has CNC machinery. He'll be able to produce them quicker, and very well. Melvin has already sent the mechanical drawings to Bill.

The NULA back-up service will remain in West Virginia. This includes any modification of existing NULA rifles, or upgrades in Colt Light or Forbes Rifles. Melvin said they usually have about a dozen Colt Light Rifles on hand for upgrades.

Mule Deer, You have it correct. Official news was to be released at the NRA Convention in Houston about the 27th but that has been changed.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I would expect a quality rifle from Wilson. Been a fan of theirs a while and I should have bought a pile of them when I was younger.

Ed Brown used to build rifles too for a bit didn't he?

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
yes mule deer is correct and Melvin also was sending a rifle with the blueprints. as of yesterday nobody told Melvin of the may 27 date, or any announcement date.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Judman
Robert, it’s plumb amazing that you don’t have to use all the holes!!

You certainly don’t have to, but dammit I tried.

Tried a few different ring/rail combinations to utilize the 5 screw option but all were just a C.H. too high. So talleys it is

Last edited by robertham1; 05/20/22.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Teal
I would expect a quality rifle from Wilson. Been a fan of theirs a while and I should have bought a pile of them when I was younger.

Ed Brown used to build rifles too for a bit didn't he?

Yes he did and they were of excellent quality. Afraid he stopped because 1911 paid more.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Due to our recent purchase of the New Ultralight Arms (NULA) assets there will be a super lightweight high quality 300 HAM'R built on a mini action this fall available from Wilson Combat.

NULA

www.wilsoncombat.com

Is this enough proof for the non-believers? The information came from THE TEXAS HUNTING FORUM.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fhuqk ALL the "proprietary" Goat Fhuqk Bullschit and simply offer a 7" RPM 223 with 2.600" COAL and i'll happily take mine with (5) 8x40's in the roof. Hint.

Then go 224and 243 Grendel,both in 7" RPM. Hint.................

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I have and enjoy my 300 HAMR AR, but have a hard time seeing the advantages in a bolt gun, especially when the 6mm ARC/PPC is available in a bolt gun?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Fhuqk ALL the "proprietary" Goat Fhuqk Bullschit and simply offer a 7" RPM 223 with 2.600" COAL and i'll happily take mine with (5) 8x40's in the roof. Hint.

Then go 224and 243 Grendel,both in 7" RPM. Hint.................

Big time +1 on the 223. Would be the best thing going if it's run as a production model.

The 224 & 243, though very interesting rounds, are a bit "proprietary" for me....6.5 Grendel all the way before those two if it's production.

5x on the screws would be a plus regardless if someone goes rail or just rings. Extra connection on one and extra spacing on the other.

Would love to see the action stainless but can live with CM on it...if I have to. For me, I can't desire the barrel to be anything besides stainless.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd greedily take a 22 BR and 6 BR too. Hint.

A Featherweight 224 Grendel in 7" RPM,stoked with 88gr .545 BC Smooches,is rather sumptin' to behold. Hint.

The 22 PPC Alaska Fhuqking Improved is a MAGNIFICENT chambering and then some. Hint..................

Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1973cb450, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,956 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,258
Posts18,467,084
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.