S
Good job

The original Frito Bandito!
BP-B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The first rule of fight club, is you don’t talk about fight club.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I had a girl about a year younger than me, that was ugly as sin and a Tomboy. Probably in the 4th or 5th grade range. Boys being boys would tease her.

After she clocked 2 or 3 of them up the chin, nobody ever fugged with her again. It was a delight to watch! LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We could use a little of this on the fire... Start with 'Flave' he makes a pretty good dumbazz

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
After the smack, my boy gave the kid an uppercut, two quick followups to the chin, then held him down on the table and pounded on him a bit.

#chinmusic

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got into several fights at school. Being I was a new kid at 3 different schools from Jr. High to H.S. meant some dumbfûck was going to test me.

All went as expected. Kids got learned quick that I was fighter. Vice Principal sent me home after one fight because my new shirt was covered in the other kids blood.

My dad was pissed that the shirt was brand new.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For punishment, make your son load mags at the range. That’s what I would do. Enjoy your day together. I miss those days as my son is grown and moved away.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
First fight I was a sophomore in high school. Kid started messing with me , I have no idea why . I was taught the same , don’t start one but don’t take crap from anyone . He broke my nose with his first shot and I could barely see and broke my knuckle on his head . Lots of pain ! He for the record won , but no one messed with me after that either. Got 3 whacks from the principal and 3 days out of school.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Well done Laddy.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Good for your son and good on you for teaching him how to stand up for himself. We had a similar situation with our oldest son. After several weeks my boy had enough and cleaned the bullies clock! Of course the school has a no fighting policy and everybody was suspended. That’s because the school districts are lazy and don’t want to have to think. I did have a low-key come to Jesus meeting with the principal about it and explained that my son was never to start a fight but he was damn sure to finish one he was ever forced into the situation by another. I also informed her that while I respected the school decision in this case, but if it happened again I would take it out of her hands and bring in the police to deal with the situation. Assault is assault and I would press charges against the perp. That was the end of it.

Your son is at the age where having a dad is an absolute requirement. Moms dont get it and why boys growing up withouy one get into trouble

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Your son did great 😎

It should be understood that the three day suspension for both parties is to help squelch any further high school drama resulting from the fight, better for the safety of both parties and it also gives admin time to investigate if necessary.

I’m surprised both sets of parents weren’t called in.

My suggestion is, since your son has this impromptu vacation, can you call in sick too and go do something additional cool?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My son was in a couple fights in middle school. We always told him he was expected to defend himself and had our permission to fight back. I told him if he ever got suspended I’d take the day off too and we’d go do whatever he wanted.

One of the times he whooped another boy who started something he told the principal what our family’s policy was in defense and the principal told him he agreed with it and would tell his son the same.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by leemar28
Good parenting !
^^ THIS ^^

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You have raised him right,not to start it but if it happens get it over with.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
The "zero tolerance" policy on school violence has bred an absolute fearless strain of bullies.

Fùck that.

Tell your kids to shítcan those bullies and that you will spring them from the principals office.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
What did the school do about the dumbass kid?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dutch
I'd request a meeting with the principal, attorney present, to discuss their bullying policies...

Watch them crabbing. Meeting is NEVER going to happen.

This is the tried and true and correct procedure.

Then when leaving tell the principal that if your kid gets in trouble for defending himself again the principal will be sorry.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The "zero tolerance" policy on school violence has bred an absolute fearless strain of bullies.

Fùck that.

Tell your kids to shítcan those bullies and that you will spring them from the principals office.

Truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good on him!

….and you!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
A bully in my sons 8th grade kept pushing him. Off campus Brad kicked his ass. At tennis tournament day the kids in it got off to go off campus at lunch. Guy drove up in a car and got in Brad's face. Bully walked up and cold cocked him from the side.

Word got to the principal and the next day he got them out of class and had them walking with him going to his office. Brad hit that sucker up side the head and his head bounced off the hall wall. Kid hit the floor.

Principal kept walking and said get up and get in my office. Told them in office no more fighting in school.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/12/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
637 members (257Bob, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 70 invisible), 2,867 guests, and 1,415 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,656
Posts18,399,278
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.