Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Springcove
Biden isn’t claiming anything. He reads and says what they give him. His mental state doesn’t allow him to have advanced thought. He is reduced to one scoop or two…
OK, so Biden isn’t claiming anything, we get it, semantics.

The Biden Administration is claiming such, better?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don't doubt for even a fraction of a second that someone other than Biden is really running the country now but Biden has absolutely no qualms whatsoever about lying and never has. He has a well known reputation for being a habitual liar and exaggerator going all the way back to when he entered politics. He has been caught and exposed publicly countless times in outright lies, exaggerations, including plagiarism, but it never has stopped him. Personally, I believe he has no conscious or morals at all.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Gonehuntin: Ho-hum.
Have YOU not learned, as yet, that if a demonrats mouth is moving they are lying???
Sheesh.
Perhaps you are frustrated with this fact - if so.... be more careful who YOU vote into office!
Again.... sheesh and ho-hum.
Come on November.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by joken2
I don't doubt for even a fraction of a second that someone other than Biden is really running the country now but Biden has absolutely no qualms whatsoever about lying and never has. He has a well known reputation for being a habitual liar and exaggerator going all the way back to when he entered politics. He has been caught and exposed publicly countless times in outright lies, exaggerations, including plagiarism, but it never has stopped him. Personally, I believe he has no conscious or morals at all.

Personally I believe you are correct.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
[bleep] biden

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joe shuts down the Keystone pipeline on Day 1,

Gas today here is 4.25 a gallon, A record high in my lifetime, 100 percent increase in just 18 months,

The fact is everything, and I mean everything is tied to fuel/energy costs,

Just wait for that snowball to continue rolling downhill.

The thing that’s really on the ‘brink of depression’, is me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Joe shuts down the Keystone pipeline on Day 1,

Gas today here is 4.25 a gallon, A record high in my lifetime, 100 percent increase in just 18 months,

The fact is everything, and I mean everything is tied to fuel/energy costs,

Just wait for that snowball to continue rolling downhill.

The thing that’s really on the ‘brink of depression’, is me.

Wait til July-Aug. The snowflakes that have continued to vote demoRAT are in for surprise. Sad, but baby formula will be only one of the sustenance problems.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Shame on the IBEW for hosting a person who is the figurehead for the administration that has cost them loads and loads of purchasing power. Good luck negotiating a contract that'll cover that much inflation.

I'd bet that a majority of their members don't support Joey Scranton. I know a lot of union tradesman and union public safety workers, and they claim there's a massive disconnect between the political view of the membership vs the political practices of Union leadership. I know the Teamsters' leadership caught a lot of pushback after they published negative remarks about the Canadian truckers while simultaneously bolstering Simple Joe.

The hard working class has no friends on the left these days. Most are white male, and the Democrats have cast them aside like trash. Labeled them/us the problem. Irony at it's finest as the vast majority of taxes are paid by middle class folks, a high percentage of whom are white.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'm waiting for the union members to start telling the truth about how they like what's going on in this country.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
[quote=Starbuck]Shame on the IBEW for hosting a person who is the figurehead for the administration that has cost them loads and loads of purchasing power. Good luck negotiating a contract that'll cover that much inflation.

I sure hope the average union guy understands the facts and realities and does not vote the way the union brass tells them to vote.

NRA Patron
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Shame on the IBEW for hosting a person who is the figurehead for the administration that has cost them loads and loads of purchasing power. Good luck negotiating a contract that'll cover that much inflation.

I'd bet that a majority of their members don't support Joey Scranton. I know a lot of union tradesman and union public safety workers, and they claim there's a massive disconnect between the political view of the membership vs the political practices of Union leadership. I know the Teamsters' leadership caught a lot of pushback after they published negative remarks about the Canadian truckers while simultaneously bolstering Simple Joe.

The hard working class has no friends on the left these days. Most are white male, and the Democrats have cast them aside like trash. Labeled them/us the problem. Irony at it's finest as the vast majority of taxes are paid by middle class folks, a high percentage of whom are white.
Bull Schit.
They are brain dead sheep that will vote for Satan himself if their beloved Union ordered them to.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Union members need to take control of their organizations. In a lot of cases they are getting fleeced from their own leadership. Look how many union bosses have gotten caught with their hands in the pension cookie jar.

It's disgraceful.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Remember, “orange man bad”. If Trump were in office, and did HALF the idiotic things Brandon (actually, his handlers) has done in the last 17 months, it would be ALL over the “news”(read propaganda outfits). LIEberals, as usual, have NO ACCOUNTABILITY, as it’s ALWAYS someone else’s fault.

Typical!

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Union members need to take control of their organizations. In a lot of cases they are getting fleeced from their own leadership. Look how many union bosses have gotten caught with their hands in the pension cookie jar.

It's disgraceful.
Psssst, news flash!
Unions were founded by Organized Crime and they are still controlled by Organized Crime.
That’s what “criminals” do.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I was a IBEW member for 34 yrs. The only liberals I knew were the women that worked the offices. The vast majority of the rank and file, the ones that got dirty, cold, wet and often hurt, had a much different view on politics than what our “ leadership” supported. I wonder if he sheet himself.

Home Of The Mollies
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
And here I thought #44 was the biggest liar I ever heard.. Brandon's now rushed to the top of the list...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Redneck
And here I thought #44 was the biggest liar I ever heard.. Brandon's now rushed to the top of the list...
He was, it’s just that nobody dared call him out on it for fear of being called a racist.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Even after Covid and all of the blatant communist efforts to wreck our country, the Trump economy still ended stronger than Obama's best day...

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
I don’t think the jackass can tell the truth. 🤬

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I don't think he has any idea if the things he says are the truth or not.

Latest faux pas: He shut down a baby formula plant (that made 43% of that stuff, I heard) and diverted tons of what remained to the illegal alien criminals who sneak across our border. Won't be popular with the voters.
He knows that votes and voters no longer count.

“We have implemented the most advanced election fraud network ever developed”,
Joe Biden

^^^This^^^

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (222Sako, 10Glocks, 257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222ND, 65 invisible), 2,640 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,672
Posts18,456,039
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.