I think it's time to go fish'n....
Y'all catch'n anything up your way?

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Nobody respects you HC, most follks here don't care about queerz and dick sukkers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd like to believe that all well behaved Hindu, Buddhist, Shintos, Christians, or whatever get a pass.

1Minute
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 1minute
I'd like to believe that all well behaved Hindu, Buddhist, Shintos, Christians, or whatever get a pass.
The Bible tells me different. The Lord can claim anybody he wants from anyplace, but the teachings he left Christians says Jesus Christ is the only way. Who do I believe...new age spiritualists, or God's own word? I choose the latter.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
IZH,

What you call "savage" is simply responding to the massive attacks from your ilk. You would love nothing more than for this Bible believing Christian to go into this battlefield unarmed. If you don't want to be "savaged" as you put it, then maybe you should learn to not throw unsubstantiated and baseless accusations.
That's a god damned lie.

But, you will do you.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I think we should kill all Non believers.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Your use of blasphemy of God Almighty's Name certifies the source of your false accusations IBS.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Back to topic at hand. Lol.
I think it's time to go fish'n....
Y'all catch'n anything up your way?
Brother Bart,

It's late getting out to the hills to fish native Brookies. Right now I'm focused on getting the garden in since frost has likely over. Thanks for the reminder. I should go to the nearby river for catch and release.

As for the fishing for the Lord, Matthew 4:19, a man who was into black magic his adult life got saved. Definitely an answer to prayer. He has a pretty interesting testimony.

I see you're from Texas. What's fishing like down there?

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Your use of blasphemy of God Almighty's Name certifies the source of your false accusations IBS.
Peeker.

lyin' SOB.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Which other "religions" might you mean - or all of them - and how does your question define a religion?

The most simple concept is that a "religion" is a church/group dogma - statement of beliefs and related practices - and how would a Christian person go about showing respect for a dogma? Silence about it? Praise it? Ignore it? Almost anything except criticize it? Would that be respect?

OK, if you haven't thought to define "religion" or how one would show "respect" for same, would avoiding disrespectful comment/behavior be considered "respect?"

if your intent was to ask about possibly showing respect for the persons who follow and practice a different dogma, and who work to propagate it, that is a different matter.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Take a minute to listen to the link and it will answer those questions quicker than I can. I think it will clarify the title.

I finally got done with the sewing project for my arbor wraps tomorrow morning.
Good night.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by reivertom
Originally Posted by 1minute
The Bible tells me different. The Lord can claim anybody he wants from anyplace, but the teachings he left Christians says Jesus Christ is the only way. Who do I believe...new age spiritualists, or God's own word? I choose the latter.

+1

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
IZH,

What you call "savage" is simply responding to the massive attacks from your ilk. You would love nothing more than for this Bible believing Christian to go into this battlefield unarmed. If you don't want to be "savaged" as you put it, then maybe you should learn to not throw unsubstantiated and baseless accusations.

This response is a prime example. I am a Christian. In the past I’ve done nothing more than ask critical questions about your views and challenge what I see as error. I’ve seen other Christian’s do the same. For our troubles to engage you in true conversation we were called reprobates, ignored and slandered just as you did in your response.

I read through the position of your church in the what we believe section on the website. I read through your roll as pastor in that church. What I read there and what I see you about on this website brings up a lot of concern.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by IZH27
I read through the position of your church in the what we believe section on the website. I read through your roll as pastor in that church. What I read there and what I see you about on this website brings up a lot of concern.

Does his NAMBLA membership bother you?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A rabbi who ‘speaks to Christians’ condemned them on Twitter.

https://www.jta.org/2022/05/13/unit...mned-them-on-twitter-it-cost-him-his-job

All of which made a series of posts from Harvey’s Twitter account last week, in the immediate aftermath of the leaked draft of a Supreme Court ruling that would overturn Roe v. Wade, so surprising.

“Time to go to war,” one begins. “For our mothers, sisters and daughters. We will not stand idly by and allow a group of white Christians to turn America into the Dark Ages again. Not this time.”

Another sent that same night, which Harvey said he didn’t write, was even more explicit.

“F–k Christians and their neverending imperialistic, nationalistic, fascistic patriarchy that puts peoples lives at risks [sic] and doesn’t give a s–-t what anyone or science says,” it reads, with the profanities unedited. “Shame on all who hold the cross. 2,000 years of your genocide continues tonight.”

Last edited by BCBH; 05/14/22.

[Linked Image]
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
The feeling of freedom that this guy feels he has to condemn people makes me think of the loonies from “Westboro Church”.

A Lil Sumpin ain’t right here.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by BCBH
A rabbi who ‘speaks to Christians’ condemned them on Twitter.

https://www.jta.org/2022/05/13/unit...mned-them-on-twitter-it-cost-him-his-job

All of which made a series of posts from Harvey’s Twitter account last week, in the immediate aftermath of the leaked draft of a Supreme Court ruling that would overturn Roe v. Wade, so surprising.

“Time to go to war,” one begins. “For our mothers, sisters and daughters. We will not stand idly by and allow a group of white Christians to turn America into the Dark Ages again. Not this time.”

Another sent that same night, which Harvey said he didn’t write, was even more explicit.

“F–k Christians and their neverending imperialistic, nationalistic, fascistic patriarchy that puts peoples lives at risks [sic] and doesn’t give a s–-t what anyone or science says,” it reads, with the profanities unedited. “Shame on all who hold the cross. 2,000 years of your genocide continues tonight.”
Thanks Jews.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I respect everyone, but, there is only one way to get to Heaven.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Every single one of the thousands of religions that exist or have existed insisted - sometimes on pain of death - that it was the one and only true religion. Christians are no different. And are no more correct about it, either.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
325 members (10gaugemag, 280shooter, 204guy, 29aholic, 308Palma, 1beaver_shooter, 43 invisible), 2,199 guests, and 1,045 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,724
Posts18,400,607
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.