Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
I do believe the 2020 election was stolen, and I don’t think the thieves are just going to allow their power to be taken away from them in 2022

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
You are correct. The fact that the the left has done nothing to try and assuage the people or hide the the idiocy they promote seems to mean they are not changing, and they will not be losing.

I firmly believe the fix is expanded to all levels and firmly in place. I do hope I’m wrong.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Why would they? Not one has ever had any accountability.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You are correct on both counts.

Until "they" are held accountable for the mules, dominion voting machines, ballot harvesting et al. nothing will change. The lefts zealots have been emboldened by the lack of any consequence for the fraudulent actions in 2020.

I fully expect more of the same. Short of some really "ugly" stuff happening it will be the status quo.
The rinos and the radical left must go, but they are not going easy. They are too addicted to their power and money wagon.

One way to look at it is who is doing what? Perfect example is the R vs.W scenario. Where did all these "protesters" come from?
I know I don't have time to run up to DC to protest against the "protesters", hell I have a JOB. I also like to eat and sleep in a warm bed. Paying for that doesn't leave much time for cruising up to DC to raise hell against the "protesters.

Basically here @ 24 hour, it's mostly "like" thinking gun nuts (myself included) bitching about the left and preaching to the choir (like myself right now) and wanting it to get better.

You also have a conservative / republican party that can't stick together long enough to play a hand of poker against a Demoncrap party that will stay lock step no matter what.

Myself I've never voted for a Demoncrap in my life and I have only donated money to a politician twice in my life. Trump both in 16 and 20. People will say that Trump is not a politician, but the minute he came down that escalator and announced his candidacy he became one. He isn't/wasn't a lifelong politician. I was called a never Trumper and lambasted by STEVE4102 and Jim1611. See how the right will attack their own in "their" own self righteous way. That is straight to my point about the right.
If two people agree on everything, only one of them is doing the thinking.

Steve4102, still waiting on that address. I'll send your 49 pcs. of .38 brass back to you. My dime.

Last edited by Featherweight6555; 05/14/22.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Nope, they got us almost where they want us and hardly anyone noticed.

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I’m beginning to believe that it wouldn’t make a difference if republicans do win.
Like Rush used to say, the republicans are the only party that wins an election and then act like they lost it.
The best you can hope for is to maybe not lose ground.

Last edited by JTrapper73; 05/14/22.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555

Until "they" are held accountable for the mules, dominion voting machines, ballot harvesting et al. nothing will change. The lefts zealots have been emboldened by the lack of any consequence for the fraudulent actions in 2020.

I fully expect more of the same. Short of some really "ugly" stuff happening it will be the status quo.
The rinos and the radical left must go, but they are not going easy. They are too addicted to their power and money wagon.

One way to look at it is who is doing what? Perfect example is the R vs.W scenario. Where did all these "protesters" come from?
I know I don't have time to run up to DC to protest against the "protesters", hell I have a JOB. I also like to eat and sleep in a warm bed. Paying for that doesn't leave much time for cruising up to DC to raise hell against the "protesters.

Basically here @ 24 hour, it's mostly "like" thinking gun nuts (myself included) bitching about the left and preaching to the choir (like myself right now) and wanting it to get better.

You also have a conservative / republican party that can't stick together long enough to play a hand of poker against a Demoncrap party that will stay lock step no matter what.

Myself I've never voted for a Demoncrap in my life and I have only donated money to a politician twice in my life. Trump both in 16 and 20. People will say that Trump is not a politician, but the minute he came down that escalator and announced his candidacy he became one. He isn't/wasn't a lifelong politician. I was called a never Trumper and lambasted by STEVE4102 and Jim1611. See how the right will attack their own in "their" own self righteous way. That is straight to my point about the right.

Steve4102, still waiting on that address. I'll send your 49 pcs. of .38 brass back to you. My dime.
My apologies, enjoy the brass.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Does any of this matter anymore? I go to Walmart and feel like a foreigner in my own country.

They won.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102

My apologies, enjoy the brass.

Apologies accepted Sir. I hope you have a blessed day.

" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I’ll take this one step further.
Understand that it was not just the Democrats that were involved in stealing the election from Trump. Both parties not only wanted Trump gone, they NEEDED Trump gone.

Trump is no longer President, but he surely has not gone away. He is still the leader of The MAGA Movement and he is still a Yuge thorn in their side. They need him gone-gone and they need the MAGA Movement gone as well.

Not only will there be no Red Wave, look for Trump’s endorsed candidates to lose bigly in the General elections. Once that happens the Republicans, the MSM and the Democrats will once again join forces and Blame Trump, declare him toxic, nobody will seek his endorsements and they will declare The MAGA Movement Dead.
They will spend all of 23 and 24 blaming Trump for 2022 and they will convince millions of Americans that it’s true.

Oh, and it wouldn’t surprise me if Liz Cheney (the #1 Never-Trumper) gets re-elected.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
They won.
That's bull [bleep].

To demoralize the opposition as always been part of the Commie plan.

Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Does any of this matter anymore? I go to Walmart and feel like a foreigner in my own country.

They won.

The saddest part is, "They" are your sisters, daughters and granddaughters.

[Linked Image from metrosource.com]

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm hoping for a Red Wave in November so going to keep a positive attitude that it will happen.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We actually agree on a lot of things.

The big clue for those that can't see the forest for the trees is the overall lack of prosecutions and consequences for what happened in 20.

That alone signals a lot to me. If the rinos were concerned about it, things would be happening on a larger scale. They are not too concerned, they are in on it. Right before our very eyes.

Our problem lies in the fact that unlike the revolutionary war where the leaders were already in high positions, were men of principle, and wanted a "Free country" for the citizenry to prosper in without goverment shackles, our "leaders" now are against us. I'm not proposing this but
something akin to an Oper. Humming.... would have to transpire for a real change. The left openly flaunts no respect for law and order, no sense of proper decorum and respect for anyone or anything that is not in direct agreement with their views and opinions. There is no changing their minds.
I do not believe they are a majority of the country, they are a small but very vocal bunch with the MSM and the majority of the swamp on their side.
Most God fearing Americans just want to live in peace and go about their lives.

NRA Life, GOA
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O

Evil everywhere is very active and aggressive.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I suspect that a lot of Republicans will win office but that most of them will be cucksertive RINO’s. Better than a democrat but hardly saviors of the nation.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
The dems will continue to play dirty in the states where the secretary's of state haven't clamped down.

They will still be washed by red on a nationwide basis.

I agree that there are a lot of Mitch RINOs on the ballot. Which will mean only that a blue legislative wave will be stopped for two years. I'll take that.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
The dems will continue to play dirty in the states where the secretary's of state haven't clamped down.

They will still be washed by red on a nationwide basis.

I agree that there are a lot of Mitch RINOs on the ballot. Which will mean only that a blue legislative wave will be stopped for two years. I'll take that.
What SoS have “clamped down” on election fraud?

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Certainly not in Minnesota.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
ChipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

331 members (1_deuce, 264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 29aholic, 49 invisible), 1,759 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,433
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.