Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
There have been a lot of prayer requests, so I thought it might encourage the faith of some to hear about your answers.

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

James 5:16

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Have you been checked for ass cancer lately?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
More drama cometh.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S CHit in one hand and pray in the other. which one fills up faster?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by DeadHead

Hahahaha!

Oh my goodness.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
The Lord answered my prayers when he healed my wife's bowel obstruction.
Thank you Lord, and praise your holy name!

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I wonder if I prayed the OP would never post again..........

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crappy Hamster is one praying SOB.

6/13/20 – (HC prays for sockets)
“I had a bunch of rachets, extra too, but was missing some sockets that had cracked and a set similar to what you are asking about with sizes that I didn't have surprisingly. Now I'm not saying this to sell you mine because I need these. I just want to encourage and for you to get what you're looking for.

I asked the Lord specifically as if He were in my shop with me one day for the socket set and mini driver that I needed once in a while for mowers, etc.
Guess what Fireball?
Next thing I know, I'm driving down the road and at the busy intersection near a sport arena. I see something that caught my attention. After pulling into the parking lot, I looked down and saw a bunch of sockets strewn all over the road and a box off in the lot. There were no trucks around or jobs or I would have asked if they lost their socket set and helped pick them up.
I picked them up and put them in the insets of the kit. I was surprised to see that they were all there except for maybe one that I already had a duplicate of!!!”

6/25/20 – (HC prays for Starbucks)
"The BEST Starbucks ever was not served at the coffee shop.
It was an answer to prayer. A couple months ago.
Not prayer to some impersonal universe or cosmic consciousness, no mantra chanting meditation either....Just asked my Father in the name of His Son, my best Friend.
Went to Kroger's and what did I see on shelf by itself?
A bunch of bags of Starbucks Whole beans......at $2 BUCKS PER BAG! Fresh, not outdated. No issues. Just cheaper than wholesale. Coincidence? I'm sure some atheist will say so."

7/1/20 – (HC prays for a bat)
"I've taught wildlife education and I'm also against harmful chemicals.
I taught a class on environmental factors of bats and human interaction. The Lord provided a live bat several days prior to my lectures..... miraculously."

11/16/20 - (HC prays for kitchen knives)
“You won't believe this, but its true.
I broke an old pairing knife at the thin part of the tang and talked to my Father about it. I wanted something of better quality that sharpens and keeps an edge better. I couldn't find any quality kitchen knives in town and just wanted a pairing knife.
Later that day, I walked to the grocery store.
On the way there, what did I see on the side of the road by itself?
It was something I never would have noticed other than some litter someone threw out their window.
It was a black fabric roll. I opened it and what did my Father give me in a most unusual surprise......FREE but not cheap???
A full set of Hinkle French Chef knives and a steel !!!!!!!
When I got, home, I cleaned them and noticed that they were brand new! God is good!”

6/23/20 – (HC single handedly wins concealed carry law for West Virginia by praying.)
"I was invited to speak to the local Nazarene Church.
Had no idea that the denomination took that stand.
I used to carry concealed without the license. It was a big risk. One of my fellow ushers at the time came up to me to shake my hand and discreetly the other on my weapon to let me know that I was printing. I needed to use a different holster for summer carry.

Then started seriously praying for the Lord to intervene and motivate the state law makers to pass Vermont style carry laws, not just for handguns but for any weapons that God's people choose.

Guess what? He kindly responded to the request and we gained victory to do just that!!! Knives, batons, etc I was shocked!
He is very kind and we are fortunate that He is our King. Feel free contact me, PM, anytime you want to pray for that to happen in your state."

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DeadHead

That’s some funny shît. You are becoming a favorite of mine.

😂🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yeah. I got paid.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr

“I had a bunch of rachets, extra too, but was missing some sockets that had cracked and a set similar to what you are asking about with sizes that I didn't have surprisingly. Now I'm not saying this to sell you mine because I need these. I just want to encourage and for you to get what you're looking for.

I asked the Lord specifically as if He were in my shop with me one day for the socket set and mini driver that I needed once in a while for mowers, etc.
Guess what Fireball?
Next thing I know, I'm driving down the road and at the busy intersection near a sport arena. I see something that caught my attention. After pulling into the parking lot, I looked down and saw a bunch of sockets strewn all over the road and a box off in the lot. There were no trucks around or jobs or I would have asked if they lost their socket set and helped pick them up.
I picked them up and put them in the insets of the kit. I was surprised to see that they were all there except for maybe one that I already had a duplicate of!!!”

Not prayer to some impersonal universe or cosmic consciousness, no mantra chanting meditation either....Just asked my Father in the name of His Son, my best Friend.
A bunch of bags of Starbucks Whole beans......at $2 BUCKS PER BAG! Fresh, not outdated. No issues. Just cheaper than wholesale. Coincidence? I'm sure some atheist will say so."

I taught a class on environmental factors of bats and human interaction. The Lord provided a live bat several days prior to my lectures..... miraculously."

I broke an old pairing knife at the thin part of the tang and talked to my Father about it. I wanted something of better quality that sharpens and keeps an edge better. I couldn't find any quality kitchen knives in town and just wanted a pairing knife.
It was something I never would have noticed other than some litter someone threw out their window.
It was a black fabric roll. I opened it and what did my Father give me in a most unusual surprise......FREE but not cheap???
When I got, home, I cleaned them and noticed that they were brand new! God is good!”

6/23/20 – (HC single handedly wins concealed carry law for West Virginia by praying.)
I used to carry concealed without the license. It was a big risk. One of my fellow ushers at the time came up to me to shake my hand and discreetly the other on my weapon to let me know that I was printing. I needed to use a different holster for summer carry.

Then started seriously praying for the Lord to intervene and motivate the state law makers to pass Vermont style carry laws, not just for handguns but for any weapons that God's people choose.

Guess what? He kindly responded to the request and we gained victory to do just that!!! Knives, batons, etc I was shocked!
He is very kind and we are fortunate that He is our King. Feel free contact me, PM, anytime you want to pray for that to happen in your state."

You cant make schit up like this...

Only Billy/Crappy Hamster can....

Hey Billy/Crappy Hamster
Can you tell us the story how you as a 8yr old put 15 shots into 1 hole at 100 yds with mauser 98 in 8mm?????

Pleeeeeease????

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 05/15/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Guess what Fireball?

Just same ol' lyin' sockpuppet who has plagued the Fire for years.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Guess what Fireball?

Connect the dots …

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Just yanking one of Billy/Crappy Hamster free schit from God fantasies...

Please tell the story of how you as a 8yr old for the 1st time ever shooting a rifle.
Put 15 shots into one at 100yds with your stepdads 8mm 98 mauser.....

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by the_shootist
That's awesome shootist!
That's extremely painful and life threatening.
Just this morning I got a message to pray for my friend's dad who likely has the same.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
That's awesome shootist!
Just this morning I got a message to pray for my friend's dad who likely has the same.

If you'd just quit lying and trolling, more people may listen to you.

As it is though, you have proven to be unwilling to do that.

Why?

Is everything you write, copy and paste, and say here simply a farce?

It appears so.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
That's awesome shootist!

If you'd just quit lying and trolling, more people may listen to you.

As it is though, you have proven to be unwilling to do that.

Why?

Is everything you write, copy and paste, and say here simply a farce?

It appears so.
Don't worry. Nobody expects you to have an answer to prayer.

"The mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous."

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I haven't had any answered yet. Bidumb, Pelosi , Schumer , Nadler, and so on, are still active.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by roverboy
I haven't had any answered yet. Bidumb, Pelosi , Schumer , Nadler, and so on, are still active.
We should have a weekly prayer meeting about those.
I think that these would be the the appropriate verses for all of God's people to remove them from office.

"And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out?
And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting."

Mark 9

And

2 Chronicles 7:14
"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 05/15/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only prayer meeting you need to have is one asking God to forgive you for your endless lies and your conman cut and paste ministry.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
714 members (12308300, 160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 89 invisible), 2,695 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,696
Posts18,399,917
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.