Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by plumbum
It amazing how poorly Europe, NATO and the US planned to conduct this war

It's not amazing, when one considers that they didn't plan the war. Russia did.

That makes sense.

Really? Are you that clueless?

Have you read the pentagon think tank RAND corporation page report from 2019 and war with Russia. Our DOD uses RAND to establish and plan our foreign policies. Its amazing how dumbed down our population is now

Overextending and Unbalancing Russia
Assessing the Impact of Cost-Imposing Options

https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/RB10014.html

Most are clueless to the fact the neo Nazi's flipped this country to the dark side decades ago as evidenced by the fact all our major banks, fbi, big business, big pharna, cia, cdc, fda, doj, Congress and now the WH are controlled by traitorus false jews or their puppets.

First clue was our govt not doing anything about them and their CIA taking out JFK.
Next was Zeros second election fraud win.
Third was Bidens election fraud win and all three branches of govt failed to do their constitutional duty and the people.

Thank God for the Insurrection Act and for Trump and his calling it and for Devolution of govt control.to the Military for Continuance of Governance.

If Bidet had control of the Military we would be at war with Russia to try and save Soros and Schwab and the Illuminati NWO.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RufusG
It amazing how poorly Europe, NATO and the US planned to conduct this war

It's not amazing, when one considers that they didn't plan the war. Russia did.

That makes sense.

Our DOD uses RAND to establish and plan our foreign policies.

RAND may be one resource in doing so, but the DOD most certainly has not outsourced foreign policy planning to them.

And your referenced document is not a plan for war.

You are seeing what you believe, not believing what you see. This war in Ukraine was planned and started by Russia. Russian aggression to reestablish the geopolitical power of the former USSR, by forcibly annexing those states who don't want to join voluntarily.

It's there to be seen by anybody with open eyes.

Contorted counter-realities don't change that reality.

The simplest explanation is usually right.

We are laughing our azov at you.

I did nazi that coming.

Good one!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
what States has Putin (Russia) annexed from the former Soviet Union? I didn't know they even had states in the former Soviet Union ( FSU) They had 15 soviet republics and I have been in all 15 of them .

Please enlighten me.

Fair enough, I was being sloppy. Russia has not "annexed" anything except the Crimean peninsula. But Russia is supporting breakaway "republics" which are sympathetic vassal states at best, such as Transdinistra, southern Ossetia, and Donestk and Luhansk. Only Crimea was "annexed" but the others are forcibly removed from recognized states, and illicity recognized and aligned as Russian allies. Small consolation to the states who lost those areas to Russian interference and control.

His excuse that Moldova, Georgia, and Ukraine were not being nice to his ethnic brothers and sisters works no better now than it did in the Sudetendland or former Prussian states in Poland.

Lol

Which color hose and heels do you prefer Zalensky to wear when he’s in drag?

Given he’s buying them with US tax dollars you uketards should get a vote I would think.

Me, I’d rather he used the couple bucks he’s taken from my wallet and bought a piece of rebar to commit hari cari with.

Name-calling just means you ran out of argument. Same for ad hominem attacks.

Ok. Replace uketard with descriptor of your choice. Question remains.

I was more referring to the 'drag' reference. What difference does it make? Was he President at the time? Are we sending heels and stockings? If not, then you are attacking him personally, not in his capacity as President. An ad hominem attack. He was an actor, he doesn't walk around like that otherwise, he has a pretty wife and by all accounts he is doing his job well. The argument is, or should be, over what his job is.

Last edited by plumbum; 05/19/22.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The Azovs are fughked.

Real news.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Col Douglas McGregor knocks Faux Nues over with the facts.

Azovs are running and hiding among the populace.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Col Douglas McGregor hammers John Burns's dick in the dirt.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
what States has Putin (Russia) annexed from the former Soviet Union? I didn't know they even had states in the former Soviet Union ( FSU) They had 15 soviet republics and I have been in all 15 of them .

Please enlighten me.

Fair enough, I was being sloppy. Russia has not "annexed" anything except the Crimean peninsula. But Russia is supporting breakaway "republics" which are sympathetic vassal states at best, such as Transdinistra, southern Ossetia, and Donestk and Luhansk. Only Crimea was "annexed" but the others are forcibly removed from recognized states, and illicity recognized and aligned as Russian allies. Small consolation to the states who lost those areas to Russian interference and control.

His excuse that Moldova, Georgia, and Ukraine were not being nice to his ethnic brothers and sisters works no better now than it did in the Sudetendland or former Prussian states in Poland.

Lol

Given he’s buying them with US tax dollars you uketards should get a vote I would think.

Me, I’d rather he used the couple bucks he’s taken from my wallet and bought a piece of rebar to commit hari cari with.

I was more referring to the 'drag' reference. What difference does it make? Was he President at the time? Are we sending heels and stockings? If not, then you are attacking him personally, not in his capacity as President. An ad hominem attack. He was an actor, he doesn't walk around like that otherwise, he has a pretty wife and by all accounts he is doing his job well. The argument is, or should be, over what his job is.

His job? Laundering US taxpayer funds? He’s been pretty good at it so far.

Have you donated any of your personal wealth to him or are you happy to just have the rest of us enrich Zalensky/Biden/Obama/pelosi/Romney with the fruits of our labor?

Yes, I made a personal attack (ad hominem if you will). I have not seen any reason to apologize or retract any negative comment I have made toward him or his regime.

Plenty rich and famous pieces of shît have pretty wives. Doesn’t mean he’s not a poofter or that he deserves any of the money my government takes from me at gun point.

Fûck him. And fûck anybody carrying his AIDS ridden bath water.

MAGA
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Please enlighten me.

Lol

Personally, id like BGG to attack him more personally.

Be nice if we knew how many millions Zelensky has stashed away before his getaway.

Didnt Karzi or whatever of Afghanistan escape with a few hundred million.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Col Douglas McGregor hammers John Burns's dick in the dirt.

Watched it a while back. Don’t remember John’s pee pee mentioned or hammered

😂

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Try connecting the dots. It aint hard to do if you can catch a clue.

Clue: It was a figure of speech and, for the clueless, not meant literally.

But, have your way. Im sure John is cool with what he had to say.

You want to think John is on top of this you will have a rude awakening.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/19/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Have you donated any of your personal wealth to him or are you happy to just have the rest of us enrich Zalensky/Biden/Obama/pelosi/Romney with the fruits of our labor?

That is a false dichotomy. My 'personal donation,' if any, has nothing to do with federal income tax that we pay. I pay my taxes, and plenty of them. Sending a check to a foreign country would not change that.

And no I haven't spent any such money. Have you sent any personal donations to Putin?

Last edited by plumbum; 05/20/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

That is a false dichotomy. My 'personal donation,' if any, has nothing to do with federal income tax that we pay. I pay my taxes, and plenty of them. Sending a check to a foreign country would not change that.

And no I haven't spent any such money. Have you sent any personal donations to Putin?

Please, show us all where BGG has been cheer-leading for Putin

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Senate just confirmed Biden’s pick as Ambassador to Ukraine, Bridget Brink.

That Ambassador spot has been vacant for three years.

She can be trusted not to open the suitcases.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
It’s like the trifecta of dumbassery. Brag about midwit level IQ? Check. Brag about where one went to college and/or degrees obtained? Check. Brag about income? Check.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Congress approves the 40 billion $ aid for Ukraine.

Biden forcefully pushing against Turkey’s reluctance to admit Finland and Sweden into NATO.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Senate just confirmed Biden’s pick as Ambassador to Ukraine, Bridget Brink.

That Ambassador spot has been vacant for three years.

She can be trusted not to open the suitcases.

Probably so.

She was appointed by Trump as Ambassador to Croatia.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
another clueless idiot I like him because his wife is pretty so lets give him $40 billion of US tax dollars. JFC

Zelenelnskiy was extremely unpopular before this war and was in danger of being voted out. He was even voted in by the citizens and was placed in there as a puppet by the US and NATO coup. > He's just ripped off his citizens while the country continued to decline. And he was under investigation for corruption and fraud. He encouraged Azov NAZI to attack and kill Russian nations in Donbas for the past 7 years and dumb dumb of course never even heard of Ukraine until a month ago, It was all known the Zelenskiy was a draft dodger and didn't even serve in the military even though it is required by every male citizen. Now he's a pretend general? what a friggin joke

Please enlighten me.

Lol

His job? Laundering US taxpayer funds? He’s been pretty good at it so far.

Yes, I made a personal attack (ad hominem if you will). I have not seen any reason to apologize or retract any negative comment I have made toward him or his regime.

Plenty rich and famous pieces of shît have pretty wives. Doesn’t mean he’s not a poofter or that he deserves any of the money my government takes from me at gun point.

Fûck him. And fûck anybody carrying his AIDS ridden bath water.

Last edited by ribka; 05/20/22.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
another clueless idiot I like him because his wife is pretty so lets give him $40 billion of US tax dollars. JFC

Nobody (else) said that, only you.

You know, if you think others are clueless idiots, it might not be them, and you don't know it. Chances of you or any other one person being that much smarter (the "idiot" part) and so much better-informed (the "clueless" part) is statistically unlikely.

Why are you so frustrated with this that you are reduced to name-calling?

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Raeford

Please, show us all where BGG has been cheer-leading for Putin

Who said anything about cheetleading? It's nowhere in the posts you quote.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 64 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,631
Posts18,455,194
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.