R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Have you donated any of your personal wealth to him or are you happy to just have the rest of us enrich Zalensky/Biden/Obama/pelosi/Romney with the fruits of our labor?

That is a false dichotomy. My 'personal donation,' if any, has nothing to do with federal income tax that we pay. I pay my taxes, and plenty of them. Sending a check to a foreign country would not change that.

And no I haven't spent any such money. Have you sent any personal donations to Putin?

Please, show us all where BGG has been cheer-leading for Putin

Who said anything about cheetleading? It's nowhere in the posts you quote.

Are you really that dense?
Am I typing too fast?

FJB & FJT
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The food and fuel shortages caused by US and NAtO sanctions are starting. The US getting into another world war is great for economy

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
That's pretty cool that Zelenskiy is building a democracy in Ukraine by recently outlawing opposition political parties . Let's go to war to support this new democracy

slava Ukraine

Have you donated any of your personal wealth to him or are you happy to just have the rest of us enrich Zalensky/Biden/Obama/pelosi/Romney with the fruits of our labor?

That is a false dichotomy. My 'personal donation,' if any, has nothing to do with federal income tax that we pay. I pay my taxes, and plenty of them. Sending a check to a foreign country would not change that.

And no I haven't spent any such money. Have you sent any personal donations to Putin?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ribka
That's pretty cool that Zelenskiy is building a democracy in Ukraine by recently outlawing opposition political parties . Let's go to war to support this new democracy

slava Ukraine

He’s 40 billion $ richer.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The food and fuel shortages caused by US and NAtO sanctions are starting. The US getting into another world war is great for economy

Asia Minor has always been “in crisis “.

IC B2

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

You’re concerned about that when we don’t have anything close to governmental transparency here in America concerning multiple trillions of $ ?

That’s comical.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oligarchs steal from the Ukrainian people and then pay Zelensky for his co-operaion in allowing this theft.

Kolomoysky who stole 4.5 Billion for his own bank [Ukrainian citizens] and was Zelensky's largest financial supporter.Kolomoysky has since fled Ukraine and spends his time between Israel and Switzerland.

[Linked Image from veteranstoday.com]

Zelensky has accumulated $1.2 billion in the Dresdner Bank Lateinamerika in Costa Rica during the first two and a half years of his presidency. This money was transferred to the president by Ukrainian oligarchs, such as Rinat Akhmetov, Viktor Pinchuk, Igor Kolomoysky. Replenishment is done regularly, in tranches of $12 million to $35 million.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Houston_2

slava Ukraine

What cheerleading?

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Anyone remember when Trump was almost impeached over a phone call with Zelensky?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Asia Minor has always been “in crisis “.

Not getting fuel due to sanctions or fertilizer for crops has nothing to do with this. lol I see gas is up another 15 cents today

slava Ukraine

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rte
Oligarchs steal from the Ukrainian people and then pay Zelensky for his co-operaion in allowing this theft.

Kolomoysky who stole 4.5 Billion for his own bank [Ukrainian citizens] and was Zelensky's largest financial supporter.Kolomoysky has since fled Ukraine and spends his time between Israel and Switzerland.

[Linked Image from veteranstoday.com]

Zelensky has accumulated $1.2 billion in the Dresdner Bank Lateinamerika in Costa Rica during the first two and a half years of his presidency. This money was transferred to the president by Ukrainian oligarchs, such as Rinat Akhmetov, Viktor Pinchuk, Igor Kolomoysky. Replenishment is done regularly, in tranches of $12 million to $35 million.

plumb dumb is making out a check to those poor starving billionaires as we post

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
another clueless idiot I like him because his wife is pretty so lets give him $40 billion of US tax dollars. JFC

Zelenelnskiy was extremely unpopular before this war and was in danger of being voted out. He was even voted in by the citizens and was placed in there as a puppet by the US and NATO coup. > He's just ripped off his citizens while the country continued to decline. And he was under investigation for corruption and fraud. He encouraged Azov NAZI to attack and kill Russian nations in Donbas for the past 7 years and dumb dumb of course never even heard of Ukraine until a month ago, It was all known the Zelenskiy was a draft dodger and didn't even serve in the military even though it is required by every male citizen. Now he's a pretend general? what a friggin joke

what States has Putin (Russia) annexed from the former Soviet Union? I didn't know they even had states in the former Soviet Union ( FSU) They had 15 soviet republics and I have been in all 15 of them .

Please enlighten me.

Fair enough, I was being sloppy. Russia has not "annexed" anything except the Crimean peninsula. But Russia is supporting breakaway "republics" which are sympathetic vassal states at best, such as Transdinistra, southern Ossetia, and Donestk and Luhansk. Only Crimea was "annexed" but the others are forcibly removed from recognized states, and illicity recognized and aligned as Russian allies. Small consolation to the states who lost those areas to Russian interference and control.

His excuse that Moldova, Georgia, and Ukraine were not being nice to his ethnic brothers and sisters works no better now than it did in the Sudetendland or former Prussian states in Poland.

Lol

Which color hose and heels do you prefer Zalensky to wear when he’s in drag?

Given he’s buying them with US tax dollars you uketards should get a vote I would think.

Me, I’d rather he used the couple bucks he’s taken from my wallet and bought a piece of rebar to commit hari cari with.

Name-calling just means you ran out of argument. Same for ad hominem attacks.

Ok. Replace uketard with descriptor of your choice. Question remains.

I was more referring to the 'drag' reference. What difference does it make? Was he President at the time? Are we sending heels and stockings? If not, then you are attacking him personally, not in his capacity as President. An ad hominem attack. He was an actor, he doesn't walk around like that otherwise, he has a pretty wife and by all accounts he is doing his job well. The argument is, or should be, over what his job is.

His job? Laundering US taxpayer funds? He’s been pretty good at it so far.

Yes, I made a personal attack (ad hominem if you will). I have not seen any reason to apologize or retract any negative comment I have made toward him or his regime.

Plenty rich and famous pieces of shît have pretty wives. Doesn’t mean he’s not a poofter or that he deserves any of the money my government takes from me at gun point.

Fûck him. And fûck anybody carrying his AIDS ridden bath water.

Amid all this chaos, the path of the unrighteous grifting fugks is a constant.

Just think what $40B could do for American citizens.. or even $20B, half of that.. which is what the grifting scumbag fugks back here in the US will be stuffing in their pockets.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

slava Ukraine

What cheerleading?

YOU asked BGG how much he had sent to Putin?
I asked where BGG was cheering for Putin?

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
This is pretty funny. "Cosmic cretins"

Ex-President issues Russian food exports warning
Dmitry Medvedev blamed the looming global food crisis on the “cosmic cretinism” of the West
Ex-President issues Russian food exports warning
Russia will not export food to the detriment of its own population, Deputy Chairman of the Security Council and former president Dmitry Medvedev has said, adding that the West can blame its own “cosmic cretinism” for the looming crisis.

In a lengthy Telegram post, Medvedev commented on recent statements by Western leaders about food security. As Russia and Ukraine are major wheat suppliers, accounting for some 30% of global exports, prices have significantly grown since the launch of the Russian military offensive in the neighboring state and the subsequent sanctions imposed on Moscow by the US, EU, UK and others. On Wednesday, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said that fertilizers and food products from Russia should be available to the world markets without obstacles.

Medvedev agreed that without wheat and other food supplies from Russia, the importing countries would “have a very difficult time,” especially, he noted, because, without Russian fertilizers, “only juicy weeds [would] grow” on their fields.

Global famine likely this year – Putin aide READ MORE: Global famine likely this year – Putin aide
“Well ... that’s sad. They’ve got themselves to blame,” he wrote.

In Medvedev’s opinion, the West is now “backing up” because “all these hellish sanctions are worthless when it comes to vital things,” such as food or energy.

Sanctions interfere with everyone’s desire to live a normal, prosperous life, the former Russian president argued. The expansion of NATO and the “mess with the calculations of debts, payments and other things” have aggravated the situation, he said.

“And what interferes the most is [the West’s] own cosmic cretinism,” he claimed.

According to Medvedev, Russia is ready to fulfill all of its obligations, but it has the right to expect some assistance from trading partners. Otherwise, he emphasized, there would be no logic to it: “On the one hand, insane sanctions are being imposed on us, and, on the other hand, [the West] is demanding food supplies.”

“It will not happen, we’re not idiots,” he said, adding that there would be no export deliveries to the detriment of the Russian market.

Russian exports can solve global food crisis – UN READ MORE: Russian exports can solve global food crisis – UN
“Food for the citizens of Russia is a sacred matter,” he said.

Earlier on Thursday, Russian presidential adviser Maxim Oreshkin predicted a global famine which, in his opinion, would start “by the end of the autumn or by the end of the year.”

Since the launch of the Russian military operation in Ukraine in late February, Moscow, Kiev, and various Western players have been pointing fingers at each other over the looming food crisis.

During the G7 summit in March, French President Emmanuel Macron came up with a global “initiative for food security.” It involves an emergency plan for the release of stocks in the event of a crisis, a multilateral commitment not to impose restrictions on the export of agricultural raw materials, a temporary increase in production thresholds, supporting sustainable food production in the most vulnerable countries, and creating a mechanism which would enable providing them with agricultural products “in sufficient quantity and at reasonable prices,” if the need arises.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

slava Ukraine

What cheerleading?

YOU asked BGG how much he had sent to Putin?
I asked where BGG was cheering for Putin?

Deflection is all he’s got.

MAGA
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Deflection is all he’s got.

If you are referring to me, then I have no idea why. But the trail of quotes is a bit long.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
these sanctions sure are helping Russia. What morons thought these sanction would actually hurt Russia?

Last edited by ribka; 05/21/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by moosemike
They made a heroic stand which will be remembered as a testiment to their courage. They tied up 12,000 Russian troops which were needed elsewhere for weeks.

lol, such brave NAZI's begging to become Russian pow's

Last edited by ribka; 05/21/22.
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

366 members (1lesfox, 1Longbow, 160user, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 2,762 guests, and 961 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,282
Posts18,467,767
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.