Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Tyrone

"By surrendering they are really winning and kicking Putin's arse" JeffO

grin

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They made a heroic stand which will be remembered as a testiment to their courage. They tied up 12,000 Russian troops which were needed elsewhere for weeks.

Last edited by moosemike; 05/16/22.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
They didn’t tie up anyone. They’ve been watched by a handful of troops for weeks now as they slowly starved to death. Now they will trials and prison. It wasn’t heroic and they are a bunch of NAZIS.

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by moosemike
They made a heroic stand which will be remembered as a testiment to their courage. They tied up 12,000 Russian troops which were needed elsewhere for weeks.
Are you Jeff O's sock puppet? What's a "testiment?"

Last edited by kolofardos; 05/16/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
They didn’t tie up anyone. They’ve been watched by a handful of troops for weeks now as they slowly starved to death. Now they will trials and prison. It wasn’t heroic and they are a bunch of NAZIS.
🤣
You normally are very uninformed. You revel in ignorance

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I revel in watching NAZIS get punked. It’s been happening a lot lately.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

A few days ago you and your Luver Jeffo said UKo NAZIS were kicking Putin's arse.

Using women and children as human shields. Those brave super hero NAZIs lol

All that was missing was the joo gas ovens

You would think for 40 billion tranny Zelensky could have purchased a better military. I guess its hard to when all of the aid ends up in UKO billionaires' offshore accounts.

Last edited by ribka; 05/16/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
🤣
You normally are very uninformed. You revel in ignorance

I see our global homo woke pentagon just begged Putin for a cease fire. Damn impressive military strategy!!!!! When you're losing, ask the opponent to stop the game and stop scoring so many points so you don't lose.

lmao

Last edited by ribka; 05/16/22.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What you apparently don't understand about War is it tends to go back and forth 😉

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If the Ukrainians want to keep killing Russian soldiers and destroying frontline Russian combat equipment, I want to keep sending them arms and ammo. Every dead Russian and destroyed tank, helicopter, and IFV is one less that NATO may eventually have to face.

If the rest of the civilized World bans exports to and import from Russia and bans Russian flagged and owned ships from docking, the Russian people are going to feel the pain sooner or later. Ukraine exported a lot of wheat and with the war going on, Ukrainian farmers might not even put in a crop this year, so whatever countries they exported to are going to need an alternative source, like from the U.S. and Canada. Russia is the 3rd largest wheat producer, but what will they do if they can't export it. I wonder if they ever considered that their invasion of Ukraine might drive Finland and Sweden into the arms of NATO?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
If the Ukrainians want to keep killing Russian soldiers and destroying frontline Russian combat equipment, I want to keep sending them arms and ammo. Every dead Russian and destroyed tank, helicopter, and IFV is one less that NATO may eventually have to face.

If the rest of the civilized World bans exports to and import from Russia and bans Russian flagged and owned ships from docking, the Russian people are going to feel the pain sooner or later. Ukraine exported a lot of wheat and with the war going on, Ukrainian farmers might not even put in a crop this year, so whatever countries they exported to are going to need an alternative source, like from the U.S. and Canada. Russia is the 3rd largest wheat producer, but what will they do if they can't export it. I wonder if they ever considered that their invasion of Ukraine might drive Finland and Sweden into the arms of NATO?

Jeebus...no wonder you couldn't vote for Trump.

What fugging nonsense.

I am MAGA.
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
What you apparently don't understand about War is it tends to go back and forth 😉

What war did you fight in?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

The Russian people might feel the “pain sooner or later” but what about the American people? We keep sending “free-sh.it” to Ukraine while mothers can’t buy formula for their infants here at home and the “pain” you desire for the Russian people is actually hurting us here at home. I’m not sure destroying your own country at a faster pace than you’re destroying your enemy is a smart or effective strategy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What you apparently don’t understand about war is that this is a proxy war largely instigated by our government and nearly completely funded by our government. With some arm twisting to get a few of our European Allie’s that mostly don’t care all that much despite the war being in there back yard to kick in a few bucks.

Ukraine would have already folded if not for our country sending billions in dollars and weapons to pump them up at the expense of Americans. Pick a country that couldn’t form a resistance for a few months given billions in our tax payer money and weapons.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

You dumbass The ONLY nation UK is destroying is the US,,

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hosfly

You dumbass The ONLY nation UK is destroying is the US,,
I’d recon that if they can’t import that wheat over something that is none of our business that it will be similar to oil prices. The price will go up in addition to the inflation for the next $40 billion that we borrow from China to send to Ukraine.

As far as US farmers there’s a finite amount of ag land. For every acre that they put into wheat it’s one less acre that will be put into corn ect. It’s not going to be a net gain for the average American.

Do you really believe that increased oil, and wheat good prices in addition to $40 more billion to Ukraine is the best post possible use of US dollars?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Russia is still selling oil and making a schit load of money doing it. Same as they will with wheat. All the sanctions are doing is driving up prices which makes Russia more money.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Russia is still selling oil and making a schit load of money doing it. Same as they will with wheat. All the sanctions are doing is driving up prices which makes Russia more money.
Not only that but this conflict is driving fertilizer and fuel thru the roof so much so that even with the inflated prices of bushels of grain,farmers are screwed blued and tattooed,,,

I AM AMERICA!
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (007FJ, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 57 invisible), 2,203 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,201
Posts18,466,042
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.