Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by steve4102
There will be no Red Wave.

Trump is endorsing candidates that are not RNC Approved. The Republicans cannot allow these candidates to survive.

They will lose, the Democrats will retain power and the RNC will blame Trump .

Book it.

I suspect you are correct. Trump merely slowed the plan for three years.

The propaganda machine againt the "undesireable" candidates is just starting to get ramped up.

I'm gonna vote anyhow.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Forgone conclusions are not always correct. Vote.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Trump is endorsing candidates that are not RNC Approved. The Republicans cannot allow these candidates to survive.
I think spite of the RNC is the reason why Trump endorsed some of these candidates. No other reason makes any sense. Like JD "Not that there's anything wrong with that" Vance.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tyrone

I think spite of the RNC is the reason why Trump endorsed some of these candidates. No other reason makes any sense. Like JD "Not that there's anything wrong with that" Vance.
How bout that they are Not RINOs and not beholden to the Establishment, cept for OZ of course. That one is puzzling to say the least.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone

How bout that they are Not RINOs and not beholden to the Establishment, cept for OZ of course. That one is puzzling to say the least.
Vance is cut from the same cloth as Oz.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
It happened in Virginia. Be sure to volunteer for elections.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Don’t worry, there’ll be a bunch of idiots that decide to sit it out or virtue signal instead of voting for the lesser of two evils.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

BINGO

Easier to sit home and bitch and bleed.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking
Wishful thinking. As long as Dominon voter machines are used. The Dems aren’t going to give up power.

THIS!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by lostleader

Book it.

The propaganda machine againt the "undesireable" candidates is just starting to get ramped up.

I'm gonna vote anyhow.

Good on you, that’s the spirit, just make sure you vote for one of them there “Lesser of Two Evils” guys, cuz when those guys take back control, America will be saved.

Just like they did back in 2016 when they controlled both Houses and the White House.

It was a pleasure to watch them work their magic, they got right to it and MAGA. Hopefully this time around they are able to accomplish 1/2 as much as they did in 2017-2018.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lostleader

Book it.

I'm gonna vote anyhow.

Good on you, that’s the spirit, just make sure you vote for one of them there “Lesser of Two Evils” guys, cuz when those guys take back control, America will be saved.

Stevie's right, of course...now I see it. It would be much better to just surrender when you can't vote for a candidate who agrees with you on every detail of every issue. Much better to sit out the elections and just let the commies continue to walk all over us. How could I have been so blind?

*sarcasm off*

You truly are a piece of work, Steve. About the only way I can make sense of your philosophy is that a complete capitulation of conservatism would shickle you titless because then you'd have an inexhaustible supply of topics to bleat over. You are worse than a declared enemy...you're a cancer in our midst and so much so I suspect what you really are is one of those "principled" if-I-don't-get-exactly-what-I-want-I'll-take-my-ball-and-go-home-and-SCREW-the-country "Libertarians."

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
We will have mayhem, riots , shootings , covidiots running rampant and any other cluster phuque they can muster to throw a diversion till the elections when most of our votes may not even count, again!

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Book it.

How many seats are going red in November? I want your assessment.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Book it.

House or Senate

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Does Virginia use dominion vote counters?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wish the democrats would be replaced, but the only way that happens will be to remove them. The traitors will never give up their power or money willingly. We must vote, even though it is a joke now that 2020 was stolen.

Colorado uses dominion voting machines.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 05/16/22.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Book it.

House or Senate

House, I haven't been keeping track of senate.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Americans vote with their pocket books. It's always been like that and always will. Never trust some idiot from MN.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
For context.

We have 435 house members
221 dems
208 "repubs"

6 vacant
Devin nunes (CA) retired
Jim hagedorn (MN) died
Don Young (AK) died
Jeff Fortenberry (NE) retired
Filenon Vela ((TX) retired
Tom Reed (NY) retired

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Just like they did back in 2016 when they controlled both Houses and the White House

And they didn’t do squat. McConnell is a traitor just like the demoroids. He strives to allow just as little constitutional law be protected as possible. Hell, if info is correct, his wife’s family has strong business ties with the mass murdering communist chinese government. When you have congress and the Oval Office you must try very hard to not accomplish anything of great importance. McCarthy and McConnell managed. Until republican hierarchy is challenged and defeated constitutional law will suffer.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Well I sure hope we can vote our way out of this mess. We missed our best opportunity, all that was needed was a little help and leadership on 1/6/21.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nuttin dominion cant handle.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
208 members (32_20fan, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 30 invisible), 2,125 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,645
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.