Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I wonder how much money has been spent on "Cancer Research" in the past 20 years and to the best of my knowledge we're still no where near a cure. Lots of money going somewhere.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Virginian2
I wonder how much money has been spent on "Cancer Research" in the past 20 years and to the best of my knowledge we're still no where near a cure. Lots of money going somewhere.

See:

McConnell
Pelosi
Schumer
Schitf
Kerry
Cheney
Romney

et al

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Individual cancers are very different things.

Since most chemo regimens are multidrug, it doesn't hurt to add another.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I have heard of various trials/tests/theories where cancer cells are "Painted" or "Tagged" for identification so the immune system can attack (a normal immune system while strong and powerful... cannot ID the bad cancer cells).

My Google Fu query "cancer research that paints tags cancer cells".

MUCH reading out there, but I am equally certain that Big Phama squelches much... BIG MONEY in cancer... BIG MONEY!!!

https://www.science.org/content/art...utant-cancer-cells-making-more-mutations

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I like this better than the horse manure poultice that Happy Camper and Alex Jones recommend

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Shhhhhhhh! Kid!!!! They will outlaw the stuff with that kinda talk!!! 😉
It won't be long. The FDA will ban it being sold in any form without prescription. It is very hard to get now except for veterinary use.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Your speaking of the mythical magic bullet.

There is no doubt .Gov funded bio medical research is rife with grift and corruption to the tune of billions. That said millions worldwide are surviving many years and decades longer than they would have because of that research and the advances that is never talked about in the mainstream.

Is it worth it to get 5-10 more years from Grandma because her cancer was caught earlier and had drugs/procedures available now vs 1980?

Needs of the many?

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
It won't be long. The FDA will ban it being sold in any form without prescription. It is very hard to get now except for veterinary use.
Unless you go to Amazon or Tractor Supply or Ebay, or gawd forbid your smart enough to do a search online

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
Unless you go to Amazon or Tractor Supply or Ebay, or gawd forbid your smart enough to do a search online
Correct, I buy mine at our local farm co-op. But I think that source will dry up if enough people start doing that. There are already some veterinary drugs that used to be available OTC but now require prescription.
I've told this story before but a friend of mine found out that a very expensive drug he was getting after a colon cancer surgery was available for $1.50 per dose as a sheep medicine. The same stuff.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Correct, I buy mine at our local farm co-op. But I think that source will dry up if enough people start doing that. There are already some veterinary drugs that used to be available OTC but now require prescription.
I've told this story before but a friend of mine found out that a very expensive drug he was getting after a colon cancer surgery was available for $1.50 per dose as a sheep medicine. The same stuff.
Just like ammo or reloading components, or bath tissue when supply can't keep up with demand, there will be shortages and prices skyrocket

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

It sure is fugking great that we're blessed with your presence here or none of us would have anything to aspire to.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

It sure is fugking great that we're blessed with your presence here or none of us would have anything to aspire to.
Dumbshiits like you need all the help you can get

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Oh, I'm good, Francis. I don't need a f****** thing from you. You got something stuck in your cockroach size brain that makes you think you're superior to everybody here.. Now run along and GFY.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Just ordered. 20 more

Ive been giving it out to friends with Covid the past 2 years . Good to have for cold and flu season too

Best prices quick service

https://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=602A2353-023D-474A-B09B-32B0D067AFE8

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ribka
Just ordered. 20 more

Ive been giving it out to friends with Covid the past 2 years . Good to have for cold and flu season too

https://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=602A2353-023D-474A-B09B-32B0D067AFE8

ribka, thanks.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It’s a shame that ivermectin was originally for humans, then they discovered it works to control pests in animals. It is made in pill form for human consumption but you can’t get it around here. Pharmacy’s are blocked from selling it. Doctors associated with big hospital conglomerate are not allowed to prescribe it.
Why, what’s there to hide?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oh, I'm good, Francis. I don't need a f****** thing from you. You got something stuck in your cockroach size brain that makes you think you're superior to everybody here.. Now run along and GFY.
You quoted me and began this exchange remember?
You must need something?

...........laffin

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
The one my wife uses in conjunction with conventional chemo, etc. is Panicure C, a dog wormer. That chemical itself has shown anecdotal evidence of success, total cure. It is actually being studied clinically. Ivermectin is too now. Her cancer is a bad one, but she looks fine and is pretty good after 6 years with hitting her lungs and maybe still in there. We took or take Ivermectin for Covid like symptoms. It has worked for me numerous times. She caught it two or three times in spite of the shots. No jab for me. Lenvema is the current official wonder drug for cancer. Our neighbor is an oncologist, reports excellent long term effect.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Just ordered. 20 more

Good post, ribka.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
The one my wife uses in conjunction with conventional chemo, etc. is Panicure C, a dog wormer. That chemical itself has shown anecdotal evidence of success, total cure. It is actually being studied clinically. Ivermectin is too now. Her cancer is a bad one, but she looks fine and is pretty good after 6 years with hitting her lungs and maybe still in there. We took or take Ivermectin for Covid like symptoms. It has worked for me numerous times. She caught it two or three times in spite of the shots. No jab for me. Lenvema is the current official wonder drug for cancer. Our neighbor is an oncologist, reports excellent long term effect.

Quite a bit about Lenvima on CSN(cancer survivors network).

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

604 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 160user, 1234, 16penny, 10Glocks, 68 invisible), 2,038 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,269
Posts18,448,309
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.