Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Retire? LMAO.

This little bitch will be very lucky if he doesn't hang.

Link to Fauchee's Follies

By Jack Phillips May 16, 2022

White House COVID-19 adviser Anthony Fauci revealed what he would do if former President Donald Trump wins the presidency in 2024.

Speaking to CNN on Sunday, when asked if he would stay around under a new Trump administration, Fauci said he would not.

“Uh, well, no,” Fauci replied, laughing. When asked by CNN if Fauci would “not serve with Trump again,” Fauci replied: “Right, for sure. Yeah.”

Fauci was also asked about the Trump administration’s response to the pandemic.

“I think just history will speak for itself about that. I don’t need to make any further comments on that … It’s not productive,” he said.

There have been more COVID-19-related deaths under the Biden administration than under the Trump administration. In about 10 months under the final period of the Trump administration, data suggests there were about 425,000 deaths in the United States. Under President Joe Biden’s first year, there were about 455,000 COVID-19 deaths, according to federal data.

“People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots, these people,” Trump said in October 2020 during a campaign conference call, referring to the doom-and-gloom predictions that were being made along with COVID-19-related restrictions. “Every time he goes on TV, there’s a bomb, but there’s a bigger bomb if you fire him,” he said at the time.

In March of last year, Trump told a podcast of Fauci: “I thought rather than firing him, you know, I listened to him, but I didn’t do what he said because, frankly, his record is not a good record.”

“I like him personally,” the former president added. “He’s actually a nice guy. He’s a great promoter. He’s really a promoter more than anything else.”

“And if I would’ve listened to them?” Trump asked. “And then they went to the other extreme, like the entire country should lock up. I didn’t go for that. And you know, it just wasn’t for me. I didn’t go for that.”

In March, Fauci, 81, hinted at retiring from being in charge of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, a position he’s held since 1984.

For more than 50 years, Fauci has served as a public health expert in various capacities, although he was appointed as lead White House COVID-19 adviser by Biden last year.

“I can’t stay at this job forever. Unless my staff is going to find me slumped over my desk one day. I’d rather not do that,” Fauci said at the time.

Trump, meanwhile, has not publicly committed to running for president in 2024, although he has strongly hinted that he might.

“They’re going to find out the hard way starting Nov. 8 and even more so starting November 2024,” Trump said during a recent Conservative Political Action Conference in February, referring to the Democratic Party’s chances.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He doesn't like Trump now?

Who does that little bastard think put him front and center on the world stage?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Watch and see....He will be found beaten in a stairwell someday.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I remember Trump asking the crowd at a Rally should I fire Fauci and the crowd said yes. Fauci knows he will be fired if Trump is elected president in 24.So he will save himself some embarrassment and retire.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He doesn't like Trump now?

Who does that little bastard think put him front and center on the world stage?

He never liked Trump but Trump was a means to an end - that center stage he's been hoping for since the world shouted him down over AIDS in the 80's.

Me

IC B2

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
He will retire before inauguration day (avoid getting fired) so he doesn't have to go to court to receive his pension check.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I hope the senate calls him for more testimony and Rand Paul gets to blister him again. I could watch that on loop.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like Harry Reid, he needs someone to knock his eye out...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Think it was CNN that asked [bleep] if Trump were to be re-elected come '24, would [bleep] work for him and his quick short answer was "NO". Seems to me another good reason to re-elect Trump..

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
“When Tony Fauci came in, 6% of American children had chronic disease. By 2006, 54% had it. We went from being the healthiest country in the world with the healthiest children to the sickest. Literally, we do not even qualify as a developed nation. We are 79th in the world, behind Nicaragua and Costa Rica in terms of our health outcomes.

And why did that happen? Well, the one figure who is more responsible for that than anybody else in the world is Tony Fauci. He is the reason we take more pharmaceutical drugs than any other nation in the world. Three times the average among western countries. We pay the highest prices and have the worst outcomes.”

https://hannenabintuherland.com/fin...-anthony-fauci-controls-science-globally

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B3

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I'm sure those stats could be linked to all the illegals and so called immigrants that have came into this country.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Riverc
I remember Trump asking the crowd at a Rally should I fire Fauci and the crowd said yes. Fauci knows he will be fired if Trump is elected president in 24.So he will save himself some embarrassment and retire.

That little cunny would stay until he was 130 if he didn't think he'd be fired.. or hung for treason.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Riverc

That little cunny would stay until he was 130 if he didn't think he'd be fired.. or hung for treason.

Him, and a BUNCH of other bureaucrats like him need their tails cut off! Right up behind their ears! laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Big Words from the Purveyor of Mass Genocide..
Strike Fear in your Enemy..
Have your way with their Women..
Now those are Big Words..

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Fauci needs a dirt nap.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
March 2020 had 3/4 of these idiots jerking off to his every word.

That stupid scarf wearing bitch too. LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Esox357
Fauci needs a dirt nap.

In a bad way.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

JeffObama or SACharlene?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by deflave

JeffObama or SACharlene?

Calvin

Bristoe

CockSocket

Antelope sniper

Kingston

To name a few.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
He will retire before inauguration day (avoid getting fired) so he doesn't have to go to court to receive his pension check.

The sooner he is gone the better

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,833 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,341
Posts18,468,725
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.