R
Again without provocation.

never enough wars, starvation and death

Slava Somalia!!!!!!

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...back-into-somalia-reversing-trump-order/

US troops heading back into Somalia, reversing Trump order
By Leo Shane III
May 16, 09:49 AM

U.S. soldiers assigned to the East Africa Response Force participate in an emergency deployment exercise at the U.S. Embassy, Mogadishu, Somalia, April 20, 2022. (Staff Sgt. Alysia Blake/Air Force)
Several hundred U.S. servicemembers will be again stationed inside Somalia to help combat growing al-Shabab terrorist forces there, administration officials confirmed Monday.
The move reverses an order by President Donald Trump 18 months ago to remove all U.S. military forces from the country over the objections of Pentagon officials. Before then, about 700 American troops had been stationed in the country, helping to train local forces in their fight against terrorist groups.

White House officials said that President Joe Biden made the move to “re-establish a persistent U.S. military presence in Somalia” in response to concerns about the growing strength of al-Shabab in the region, along with other threats affiliated with al Qaeda and the Islamic State.
RELATED

US troops ‘commuting’ to Somalia is inefficient and risky, top Africa general says
The defense secretary is weighing whether to send troops back to Somalia.
By Meghann Myers
The mission will include both training friendly Somali forces to combat the terrorist groups and assist on operations “to try and dislodge Shabab from what is a significant amount of territory that it purports to govern and hold.”
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin requested the move as a way to build on U.S. military airstrikes in the region “to increase the safety and effectiveness of our special operators,” a senior administration official said.

Even after the Trump order, U.S. forces continued deploying to Somalia for short rotations to train and facilitate counter-terrorism operations.
But military leaders have categorized those restrictions as problematic.
In testimony before the Senate in March, Army Gen. Stephen Townsend, head of U.S. Africa Command, called the current arrangement “not effective.”
“It’s not efficient, and it puts our troops at greater risk,” Townsend said.

Administration officials would not say how many troops will be deployed, but said it will be fewer than 500. They also did not specify which units will be sent, but said the personnel would come “from U.S. forces that are already generally stationed in that region of Africa.”
The senior administration official also emphasized that the move “will not change the scope of the mission that our special operators have conducted in Somalia … and also will not significantly change the Defense Department’s overall posture and resource dedication in East Africa.”

New security training and oversight after 2020 Manda Bay attack
All troops deploying to U.S Africa Command will receive the new training.
By Meghann Myers

More In Pentagon & Congress

Last edited by ribka; 05/17/22.
BP-B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hopefully another great big bunch of refugees will be imported by the Lutherans on behalf of big business.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Democrats were only ever anti-war when the purpose of the war in question was to contain communism. When the purpose of the war is to spread globohomo, they are all for it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The MIC military industrial complex says; pass the grey poupon, dom perignon for all [of us].

Get your sons & daughters signed up asap folks

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The industrial military machine lives, long live general dynamics ...

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hopefully another great big bunch of refugees will be imported by the Lutherans on behalf of big business.
Minnesota strong.

Fugking imbeciles.

R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Minnesota strong.

Fugking imbeciles.

Send my sweet kisses to Omar in the land of 10,000 George Floyds

Last edited by ribka; 05/17/22.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Minnesota strong.

Fugking imbeciles.

Don’t let the Lutherans hog all the credit, the Catholic charities are knee deep in Somalis as well as the idiocy at the southern border.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Sovereign nation?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Osky
Minnesota strong.

Fugking imbeciles.

Don’t let the Lutherans hog all the credit, the Catholic charities are knee deep in Somalis as well as the idiocy at the southern border.

Osky

It's for the chillren

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
The US of A has a history of such practices. Beginning about 1861.

Let not forget General Smedley Darlington Butler’s comments concerning his activities in those banana republics for assorted American business conglomerates either.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Democrats were only ever anti-war when the purpose of the war in question was to contain communism. When the purpose of the war is to spread globohomo, they are all for it.

Only if it wasn't their brand of Communism.Remember that several of Obama's sycophants heralded Mao as a great leader.Most members of the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party believe that Che was a hero.

They certainly have bought into the globohomo method of destroying the morality of any nation.Destroy a nations Christian underpinnings with the globohomo agenda and you'll eventually control that nation.

Our Founding Fathers knew this and their statement reflected this belief.

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Very important, as Shai-Hulud, or El Kabong or some-such has been growing stronger since Trump pulled the troops out.

Never fear, they’re not going into combat….🙄

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
We complain, I complain, about Putin invading Ukraine. But the US does it all the time!

Iraq, Afghanistan, Cambodia, Somalia....

I lose track. If the country is non-Christian, non white, and has no A bombs, we invade.

R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
We complain, I complain, about Putin invading Ukraine. But the US does it all the time!

Iraq, Afghanistan, Cambodia, Somalia....

I lose track. If the country is non-Christian, non white, and has no A bombs, we invade.

Its for democracy!!!!!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Somalia? Good grief.

We shouldn’t have embassies in shîthole countries.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ribka
Minnesota strong.

Fugking imbeciles.

St. George was a fat bastard. Aren’t Somalis the “skinnies” that grabbed the Maersk Alabama?

Last edited by ironbender; 05/17/22.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ironbender
Minnesota strong.

Fugking imbeciles.

St. George was a fat bastard. Aren’t Somalis the “skinnies” that grabbed the Maersk Alabama?
Yes they're the 'skinnies' and most of them are 6'6"+ it seems like. Black as coal, dumber than schit.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ironbender
Minnesota strong.

Fugking imbeciles.

Yes they're the 'skinnies' and most of them are 6'6"+ it seems like. Black as coal, dumber than schit.

I think the Somalis are “skinny”, but lighter skinned. The really tall, really dark (and skinny) Africans are South Sudanese (Dinka tribe?)

The US acts like an empire. We go where we want, when we want, with or without invitation. And we stay even when we are asked to leave. It is like the Roman Empire all over again. Why are we still in Syria and Iraq when both countries have asked us to leave? The only possibly agreeable explanation I can see is that we need to position for a war with Iran. We did our thing in Iraq and Syria. Why are we still there? Get the hell out. Americans don’t want to be an empire, but that is where our elites lead us.

I am not 7th Day Adventist, and I will get this wrong, but they believe that the US is one of the beasts (2nd?) in Revelation. And the more I see what we do, the more I agree. We think we are spreading freedom and democracy. But are we? Or are we spreading a NWO that precedes the Anti-Christ, the mark of the beast, that spreads its immorality and filth around the world. Remember the [bleep] flag flying on our Afghanistan Embassy? We may find the the left of our politics repulsive and revolting, an evil we strive against. But when that is the doctrine of the empire, being forced on other people across the world, the US becomes truly evil.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
So as long as I am on this soapbox, and out on a limb, look at our “allies” in Europe. There is some serious history there - ties that bind. On the other hand most of those countries make California look moderate. Yes, there are a lot of good people there who are stuck in a political situation they can’t help. But again, look at their politics/policy and join it with that of the US. Are we the good guys? Or more accurately, are our government/alliance the good guys?

I have no question that the true Christians in this empire are the “good guys”. That doesn’t mean our government/countries are.

One final point. Don’t put your faith in any man. Yes, there are some that are good/useful, that will do good things, but by the very nature of a person who wishes to control an empire, they are flawed.

Last edited by Slope77; 05/17/22.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
713 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 11point, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 160user, 90 invisible), 2,728 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,890
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.