Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Shhhhhhhh! Kid!!!! They will outlaw the stuff with that kinda talk!!! 😉
It won't be long. The FDA will ban it being sold in any form without prescription. It is very hard to get now except for veterinary use.
Unless you go to Amazon or Tractor Supply or Ebay, or gawd forbid your smart enough to do a search online

It sure is fugking great that we're blessed with your presence here or none of us would have anything to aspire to.
Dumbshiits like you need all the help you can get

Oh, I'm good, Francis. I don't need a f****** thing from you. You got something stuck in your cockroach size brain that makes you think you're superior to everybody here.. Now run along and GFY.
You quoted me and began this exchange remember?
You must need something?

...........laffin

Nope. Just slamming the brakes on you trying to act smaht being overbearing on Hastings.

Now run along, boie.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nooooooooo!

If true, REALLY, REALLY BIG PHARMACEUTICAL INC LLC will NOT tolerate this! There is waaaaaaaay too much money in cancer incorporated!!!

That was my first thought as well as I read the article.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
It’s a shame that ivermectin was originally for humans, then they discovered it works to control pests in animals. It is made in pill form for human consumption but you can’t get it around here. Pharmacy’s are blocked from selling it. Doctors associated with big hospital conglomerate are not allowed to prescribe it.
Why, what’s there to hide?
My question is what harm is there in trying Ivermectin. If it doesn't work, so what? I think they know it damn well does work and would negate the need for all this panic and also the money flowing into big pharma.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shhhhhhhh! Kid!!!! They will outlaw the stuff with that kinda talk!!! 😉
It won't be long. The FDA will ban it being sold in any form without prescription. It is very hard to get now except for veterinary use.
Unless you go to Amazon or Tractor Supply or Ebay, or gawd forbid your smart enough to do a search online

It sure is fugking great that we're blessed with your presence here or none of us would have anything to aspire to.
Dumbshiits like you need all the help you can get

Oh, I'm good, Francis. I don't need a f****** thing from you. You got something stuck in your cockroach size brain that makes you think you're superior to everybody here.. Now run along and GFY.
You quoted me and began this exchange remember?
You must need something?

...........laffin

Nope. Just slamming the brakes on you trying to act smaht being overbearing on Hastings.

Now run along, boie.
Local dumb as dirt security services
What a fuggin tool

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Local dumb as dirt security services
What a fuggin tool

What part of this are you missing?

🖕🖕🖕

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
It’s a shame that ivermectin was originally for humans, then they discovered it works to control pests in animals. It is made in pill form for human consumption but you can’t get it around here. Pharmacy’s are blocked from selling it. Doctors associated with big hospital conglomerate are not allowed to prescribe it.
Why, what’s there to hide?
My question is what harm is there in trying Ivermectin. If it doesn't work, so what? I think they know it damn well does work and would negate the need for all this panic and also the money flowing into big pharma.

No harm at all. But they can't be having success stories getting out there.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Never could understand why they got so upset when the one with cancer wanted to try something.

Most likely it had progressed to a point that they were on the last leg.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
My wife's chemo treatments cost $12k each plus the hospital's $3k charge for installation. That was 15 years ago. It would probably be double that now. There's no way that the drug companies are going to let Ivermectin dry up that cash cow.

Almost identical to my wife's in 2014. $14900 every time she walked through those doors. Nearly $300,000 for chemo alone, and add in surgery and radiation therapy, and she's considered cured. But the cure just about killed her and she still suffers after effects of it, both visual and neurological.

And the cancer she had was a triple negative breast cancer.

And huh... To think Hillary wanted to tax health insurance benefits payed out as income???

"Chances Will Be Taken"

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'm not up on the big pharma killing off possible cures. I can't say either way and I haven't researched it. I can believe that some companies would be as dirty as needed to keep their $ maker.

Considering the $ that folks are listing for treatments, would insurance companies not be just as motivated to make sure any possible cures are pushed to the front?

It seems like the fight "for" a cure would have just as much, if not more, support than a fight "against" a cure....from a $ standpoint and especially a humanity standpoint.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
I'm not up on the big pharma killing off possible cures. I can't say either way and I haven't researched it. I can believe that some companies would be as dirty as needed to keep their $ maker.

Considering the $ that folks are listing for treatments, would insurance companies not be just as motivated to make sure any possible cures are pushed to the front?

It seems like the fight "for" a cure would have just as much, if not more, support than a fight "against" a cure....from a $ standpoint and especially a humanity standpoint.
Look at a list of how much the various industries spend on congressional lobbying every year. Big pharm tops the list and by a large margin. They spend a lot of money making sure congress doesn't let their profits drop.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
They certainly have enough left over for advertising.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Look at a list of how much the various industries spend on congressional lobbying every year. Big pharm tops the list and by a large margin. They spend a lot of money making sure congress doesn't let their profits drop.

I can see big pharm sending as much $ to them as needed to keep them in their pocket. No doubt.

Converse of that, it costs insurance companies and the manufacturers of an already existing product nothing to disclose it to the public. Fight would be won if they do that. ....if....it really is a valid cure or treatment...

I'm not arguing. I'm just looking at both sides.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Joe Rogan destroyed the establishment,CDC, Fauci narrative. Ivermectin is over the counter in some states now. That genie is out for good. Someone inside Phizer said it should be burned to the ground. They are connected to .gov at the hip. Serial criminal behavior, fraud, poison deaths. Nothing but fines. No punishment! It's their business plan. Incredibly profitable.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Did Mercola actually mention any dosing for cancer ?

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There have been numerous researchers over this last century,who have postulated that cancer is caused by parasites.Since Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic that it would make sense that it would have an impact against cancer.

I believe that the WHO has recognized that certain flukes,like liver and heart flukes, cause cancer.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Is it worth it to get 5-10 more years from Grandma because her cancer was caught earlier and had drugs/procedures available now vs 1980?

Needs of the many?

In my humble opinion, yes, definitely. My Father was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. If Ivermectin can spare him the terrible effect of pancreatic cancer and prevent him from wasting away, I'm all for it and I will encourage him to take it, despite what his oncologist says. If he gets a few more years of life as well, then that is a bonus.

Last edited by High_Noon; 05/17/22.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I believe that the WHO has recognized that certain flukes,like liver and heart flukes, cause cancer.
Ivermectin won't kill liver flukes. I don't know about heart flukes.
The main parasite here that affects my llamas is the liver fluke. I dose them annually with Ivermectin Plus, with the plus being Chlorsulon just for the flukes. Chlorsulon is used in people to treat several type of flatworms including liver flukes. The stuff I use is formulated for cattle but there's nothing in it that's harmful to people. It just hasn't been tested on people.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The stuff I use is formulated for cattle but there's nothing in it that's harmful to people. It just hasn't been tested on people.

The testing process to get approval is costly and time consuming. Pharmacy companys are not going to spend the time and money required for approval on a non-proprietary drug. No money in it!

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ivermectin won't kill liver flukes. I don't know about heart flukes.
The main parasite here that affects my llamas is the liver fluke. I dose them annually with Ivermectin Plus, with the plus being Chlorsulon just for the flukes. Chlorsulon is used in people to treat several type of flatworms including liver flukes. The stuff I use is formulated for cattle but there's nothing in it that's harmful to people. It just hasn't been tested on people.

I never stated that Ivermectin killed your flukes although it is a parasite..When you compare animals to human beings I think you missed the point altogether.

Old Wabi took the faux vaccines because he believed that vaccines worked for his cattle,so why not get the clot shots.

What I stated about flukes remains an accurate statement.WHO has stated that liver flukes cause cancer.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
721 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 66 invisible), 3,129 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,745
Posts18,401,279
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.