J
I hear he is also a racist.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Anyone else notice the similarities in actions, mentality, conduct and the immoral mass murdering of civilians between adolph hitler and vladimir putin?
I contend vladimir putin is every bit as mentally deranged, paranoid, drug addled, murderous and sociopathic as adolph hitler!

LINK: https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/0...s-and-takes-the-reins-in-ukraine-n565855

I think there is going to some SERIOUS troubles for the world before vladimir putin is assassinated/dies of cancer.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Yes. Bigley! Cut from the same cloth!

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pat85
The only similarity I see between the two is that the both of them kicked the central banks out of their respective countries.

Somebody is paying attention... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
jim conrad: Are YOU drunk already? It's only 6:30 PM on a Tuesday night for gawds sake.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Go watch CNN some more and tell us more about Putin.

I bet he also has WMD's!

I am MAGA.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Pat85
The only similarity I see between the two is that the both of them kicked the central banks out of their respective countries.

Somebody is paying attention... wink

Yep!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Tarquin agrees with VG that ain’t good

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You mean narcissism? Lol

Yeah...

Narcissist hate talking about narcissism.

It's called "narcissistic rage".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Go watch CNN some more and tell us more about Putin.

I bet he also has WMD's!

I think he said already passed along what they got;

HITLER!

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
jim conrad: I take back the drunkeness allegation - you are obviously high on meth!
You can watch cnn if it helps you get through the day - not I!
I have two T.V.'s on right now one is tuned to Tucker Carlson on FOX-News and the other is tuned to Stinchfield on NEWS-MAX.
Be patient little dude your bull dagger bitch hero raquel madcow will be on cnn soon enough!
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
US and NATO invades a half dozen backwater republics , spurious reasons( WMD, eradicating terrorists, freedom), all which usually fall down, we blunder the wars for decades, leave them in worse shape than they started, often with the bad guys better armed.

Russia invades one country since the 1980's. OMG hold the phone. Putin THE ANTI-CHRIST WALKETH AMONSGT US!!!

Some of you knuckleheads really crack me up.

this whole war and the intimate details of Putins life( I am waiting to hear from his old school teachers and first girlfriend on Oprah next) is to draw attention away from Operation Covid boondoggle - Phase 2 Inflation.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Even the Marxist Pope called out the CIA.. NWO..

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Klaus Schwab scares me more; he flat out want to enslave you and makes no bones about it. His plans are more devious.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Double Sheesh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 158XTP
US and NATO invades a half dozen backwater republics , spurious reasons( WMD, eradicating terrorists, freedom), all which usually fall down, we blunder the wars for decades, leave them in worse shape than they started, often with the bad guys better armed.

Russia invades one country since the 1980's. OMG hold the phone. Putin THE ANTI-CHRIST WALKETH AMONSGT US.

You yanks really crack me up.
Yea but none of those (us) threatened going nuclear at a drop of the hat. I still say Putin is bating everyone, he wants to go out on top in his eyes.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
[Linked Image from kristiann1.files.wordpress.com] lets compare for kicks

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Russia invades one country since the 1980's. OMG hold the phone. Putin THE ANTI-CHRIST WALKETH AMONSGT US!!!

Some of you knuckleheads really crack me up.

this whole war and the intimate details of Putins life( I am waiting to hear from his old school teachers and first girlfriend on Oprah next) is to draw attention away from Operation Covid boondoggle - Phase 2 Inflation.

Only one country you say?

Does Georgia and Crimea count?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL

Russia invades one country since the 1980's. OMG hold the phone. Putin THE ANTI-CHRIST WALKETH AMONSGT US.

You yanks really crack me up.
Yea but none of those (us) threatened going nuclear at a drop of the hat. I still say Putin is bating everyone, he wants to go out on top in his eyes.

Remind me again the only country which has actually 'gone nuclear'.

If you guys hadnt disarmed ukraine after the end of the cold war, Russia wouldnt have touched them. You talked them out of their Nuclear Arsenal in the 1990's in order to "join democracy and enjoy western freedoms" ( because apparently the US decides that stuff on behalf of everyone),

Russia walks in and what support in the way of freedom do they get? A few crates of Keltecs. LOL.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
British statesman Winston Churchill wrote, “Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”.

We learned from Neville Chamberlain that appeasement of an aggressive dictator is likely to embolden him to be more aggressive. Is there anyone who believes that president for life Vladimir Putin isn't a defacto dictator?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Klaus Schwab scares me more; he flat out want to enslave you and makes no bones about it. His plans are more devious.

With Trump gone the only person standing in his way is Vladimir Putin.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 5sdad, 10 invisible), 2,083 guests, and 759 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,403
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.