Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Anyone else notice the similarities in actions, mentality, conduct and the immoral mass murdering of civilians between adolph hitler and vladimir putin?
I contend vladimir putin is every bit as mentally deranged, paranoid, drug addled, murderous and sociopathic as adolph hitler!

LINK: https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/0...s-and-takes-the-reins-in-ukraine-n565855

I think there is going to some SERIOUS troubles for the world before vladimir putin is assassinated/dies of cancer.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
No. Hitler was a much better person

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ribka
Houston2: Excellent point there - now that you mention it!
I fear for the future of our country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

we've gave billions and billions of our dollars to this tranny and this country. enjoy this?

Well, that goes a fair way to confirming what I suspected. Hate on Putin all you want. He is flawed, but he is a patriot and he loves his country. For Russia to be cutoff from its only warm water port (in the Black Sea) is an existential threat and I’m sure he wasn’t going to let that happen on his watch. Let’s see China f*ck with Mexico or Canada and see what our response is.

Zelensky’s little trash video just goes to show this is being pushed by the degenerates that want the great reset. The same people who force fake vaccines and want to force critical race theory on our kids. Hate on Russia. The truth is staring you in the face.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cumminscowboy: SO.... you are saying that certain people in the United States of America (Trump or Trump opponents i.e. biden, pelosi, soros, schumer etc) have power over the evil vladimir putin and put him up to this illegal, immoral and murderous invasion of a country that posed NO threat to him or his country?
If so I call bullschit!
vladimir putin is doing his evil and murderous invasion/war/murdering civilians on and of his OWN accord.
MUCH.... like adolph hitler did decades ago.
I stand by my original contention that more schit is gonna hit the fan on a worldly scale until vladimir the murderer is out of power - and that putin and hitler share MANY traits, patterns and murderous, evil, paranoid, irrational actions.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG, have you done any research on the massive grifting and corruption our country has funded in ukraine for many years? ukraine has been a hot bed for the deep state to launder money in. here is how it works. the US sends over a billion here or there with strings attached saying it must be used to by US weapons and employ "advisors" for financial, military and other matters. guess who the advisers are? deep state corrupt actors that are seeking to profit off the foreign aid sent to ukraine. This is why they freaked out when trump asked zelensky about biden and trump also holding up the money until it was looked into. Trump stepped into a hornets nest. exposing and ending corruption. Our country caused the issues in ukraine. We caused putin to invade. The west wants to turn ukraine into the anti russia.

putin has said trump won the election and was removed from power by the deep state. He told this to the UN. myself and many here agree that the dems, and rino republicans would like to see our country in an armed conflict there. THEY WANT IT. putin thinks we are crazy and corrupt for electing a senile old man and removing someone that won the election. IF YOU'RE PUTIN HOW IS ALL THIS NOT A THREAT TO YOUR COUNTRY? The fact is he has good reason to feel that way. Also eastern ukraine IS russian. The people there identify as russian. Also why was ukraine attacking people in the donbass in violation of the minsk accords? This was all done prior to the invasion. They has been attacking the people in the donbass in violation of prior international agreement. since these people speak russian and are aligned culturally as russian. is it reasonable or NOT reasonable to come to their aid?

imagine it like this. Western canada is basically just like the US. lets say trudeau and the idiot lefties, attacked western canada, forced them to do things they didn't want to. bombed them etc. would it be reasonable to come to their aid and make western canada part of the US? I would say potentially. Also does western canada indetify more with US values or eastern french canadian values? you know the answer. this is the analogy that fits best with russia and ukraine.

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 05/18/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Cumminscowboy: SO.... you are saying that certain people in the United States of America (Trump or Trump opponents i.e. biden, pelosi, soros, schumer etc) have power over the evil vladimir putin and put him up to this illegal, immoral and murderous invasion of a country that posed NO threat to him or his country?
If so I call bullschit!
vladimir putin is doing his evil and murderous invasion/war/murdering civilians on and of his OWN accord.
MUCH.... like adolph hitler did decades ago.
I stand by my original contention that more schit is gonna hit the fan on a worldly scale until vladimir the murderer is out of power - and that putin and hitler share MANY traits, patterns and murderous, evil, paranoid, irrational actions.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG, have you done any research on the massive grifting and corruption our country has funded in ukraine for many years? ukraine has been a hot bed for the deep state to launder money in. here is how it works. the US sends over a billion here or there with strings attached saying it must be used to by US weapons and employ "advisors" for financial, military and other matters. guess who the advisers are? deep state corrupt actors that are seeking to profit off the foreign aid sent to ukraine. This is why they freaked out when trump asked zelensky about biden and trump also holding up the money until it was looked into. Trump stepped into a hornets nest. exposing and ending corruption. Our country caused the issues in ukraine. We caused putin to invade. The west wants to turn ukraine into the anti russia.

putin has said trump won the election and was removed from power by the deep state. He told this to the UN. myself and many here agree that the dems, and rino republicans would like to see our country in an armed conflict there. THEY WANT IT. putin thinks we are crazy and corrupt for electing a senile old man and removing someone that won the election. IF YOU'RE PUTIN HOW IS ALL THIS NOT A THREAT TO YOUR COUNTRY? The fact is he has good reason to feel that way. Also eastern ukraine IS russian. The people there identify as russian. Also why was ukraine attacking people in the donbass in violation of the minsk accords? This was all done prior to the invasion. They has been attacking the people in the donbass in violation of prior international agreement. since these people speak russian and are aligned culturally as russian. is it reasonable or NOT reasonable to come to their aid?

imagine it like this. Western canada is basically just like the US. lets say trudeau and the idiot lefties, attacked western canada, forced them to do things they didn't want to. bombed them etc. would it be reasonable to come to their aid and make western canada part of the US? I would say potentially. Also does western canada indetify more with US values or eastern french canadian values? you know the answer. this is the analogy that fits best with russia and ukraine.

Good post.... the campfire fudds need to get up to date... jeesh... reminds me of union democrats , loyal to forces that will destroy them... wtfu

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Go Putin !

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Go Putin !

Putin and Xi sure punked the US and Europe. And it's sad how easily they did it.

Last edited by ribka; 05/18/22.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The funny thing is that Trump could have engaged with the Russians and led the relationship to a better place. Hillary’s treason and lies made that a political impossibility for him. Which again confirms who we are up against.

Furthermore, there are a many who remember the Soviets and their desire for world domination. I sure do. When have we seen that from Russia, say post 1992? They have fought wars to secure their borders, they have pulled back from Cuba, South East Asia, Africa, and Venezuela. They fought ISIS in Syria, as did we (maybe? Still not sure what “side” we were on there, or why we are still there?)

You know who wants to control the world and the US? CHINA. And in light of that, is this conflict helping or hurting our interest? It is pure stupidity, but I will readily admit that, while I have suspicions, I really don’t understand why we chose this path.

Last edited by Slope77; 05/18/22.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Slope77
They fought ISIS in Syria, as did we (maybe? Still not sure what “side” we were on there, or why we are still there?)

Obama had us there to over throw the secular dictator in power to totally destabilize the middle east.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The funny thing is that Trump could have engaged with the Russians and led the relationship to a better place. Hillary’s treason and lies made that a political impossibility for him. Which again confirms who we are up against.

Furthermore, there are a many who remember the Soviets and their desire for work domination. I sure do. When have we seen that from Russia, say post 1992? They have fought wars to secure their borders, they have pulled back from Cuba, South East Asia, Africa, and Venezuela. They fought ISIS in Syria, as did we (maybe? Still not sure what “side” we were on there, or why we are still there?)

You know who wants to control the world and the US? CHINA. And in light of that, is this conflict helping or hurting our interest? It is pure stupidity, but I will readily admit that, while I have suspicions, I really don’t understand why we chose this path.

Russia is using Syrian merc troops in Ukraine.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Proof please. Where are you getting your information? I've never particularly been a fan of Putin or Russia. Fact is I don't have any animosity toward them I do have animosity and plenty of problems with the EU and with NATO. I have plenty of problems with Zelensky and Ukraine. They've been a sinkhole for our tax money for years. They've murdered their own citizens for having Russian heritage. They've allowed Obama and now Biden to usher them into a shooting war with Russia. This is America's war. Biden and NATO got this thing going and the blood is on their hands. Our Congress is corrupt. both parties are corrupt and have been stealing from their constituents. We need an intervention.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rainshot
Proof please. Where are you getting your information? I've never particularly been a fan of Putin or Russia. Fact is I don't have any animosity toward them I do have animosity and plenty of problems with the EU and with NATO. I have plenty of problems with Zelensky and Ukraine. They've been a sinkhole for our tax money for years. They've murdered their own citizens for having Russian heritage. They've allowed Obama and now Biden to usher them into a shooting war with Russia. This is America's war. Biden and NATO got this thing going and the blood is on their hands. Our Congress is corrupt. both parties are corrupt and have been stealing from their constituents. We need an intervention.
It’s well played by the Deep State! LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hammerdown: I totally am on board with the mess in our world - highlighted by the self destructive policies of the last several demonrat administrations here in the United States of America and the harm and discontent they intentionally are trying to inflict to America!
BUT.... the United States of America (even with evil demonrats in charge!) is 1,000 times a better place and place to live than russia.
Not many (if ANY!) Americans trying to legally immigrate to russia (or the Ukraine).
The world (including russia) would/will be better off without the evil, power-mad, greedy, murderous, criminal, megalomaniac vladimir putin in it!
Just as the world was so much better off after adolph hitler kill't himself.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

lol

what happened today in our stock market?

I wish Sean Hannity and Shepard Smith could save us

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
One major difference in the two is that Hitler had rolled most of Europe whereas Putins going to be damn lucky if Ukraine doesn’t end up taking a swath of Russian territory before this is all over.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JohnnyMac007
One major difference in the two is that Hitler had rolled most of Europe whereas Putins going to be damn lucky if Ukraine doesn’t end up taking a swath of Russian territory before this is all over.

How many years has Ukraine been a country? In what pretext was Ukraine created?

How many years has Russia existed? What territories did Russian control? How many wars has Russia fought?

How many wars has Ukraine fought?

what swath of Russian territory? Why would Ukraine want to seize vast regions of Russia? Is there a strategic or historical reason why Ukraine would travel north to Russia to seize Russian territories and lose thousands of troops?

And. name at least 10 major Russian cities in this major swath Zelenskiy will seize and conquer. ] And explicitly name the Ukrainian military units and what roads and rail ways, bridges , river crossings , tunnels Ukraine will transverse to enter and seize Russian territories. And list what Ukrainian military units and what weapons systems they will use to overcome Russian forces for an incursion into Russia.

How strong is Ukrainian air forces? How many tanks do Ukrainian forces have? What type of tanks and howitzers and artillery?

What nato military units will assist Ukraine units ?

Why have so many men between 18 and 40 fled military service now in Ukraine?

Why did almost a 1000 of Ukraine's most elite soldiers surrender a few days ago at Avostavol?

Please tell us how successful American sanctions have been against Russia

thanks Mr Arkansas

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Furthermore, there are a many who remember the Soviets and their desire for work domination. I sure do. When have we seen that from Russia, say post 1992? They have fought wars to secure their borders, they have pulled back from Cuba, South East Asia, Africa, and Venezuela. They fought ISIS in Syria, as did we (maybe? Still not sure what “side” we were on there, or why we are still there?)

Russia is using Syrian merc troops in Ukraine.

How god damned boring is your life that you make this stupid schit your “cause.”

Fugking idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Anyone else notice the similarities in actions, mentality, conduct and the immoral mass murdering of civilians between adolph hitler and vladimir putin?
I contend vladimir putin is every bit as mentally deranged, paranoid, drug addled, murderous and sociopathic as adolph hitler!

LINK: https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/0...s-and-takes-the-reins-in-ukraine-n565855

I think there is going to some SERIOUS troubles for the world before vladimir putin is assassinated/dies of cancer.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Do you have a framed picture of Martha MacCallum on your nightstand?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG you need to understand that MSM is not the news but deep state propoganda. No more excuses you need to pull your head out

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Putin has been running Russia for over 20 years. If he is hitler. It’s been a very slow process

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

413 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 43 invisible), 2,912 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,580
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.