Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You should literally have to wear a pink beret every day for the rest of your life if you have, use or installed a bidet in your house.

I am MAGA.
GB1

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
hey, I'd do it if it meant I had water after 7pm

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is there an option for a .460 Weatherby-sized jet orifice for that "magnum" effect?? Asking for no one in particular.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If you want warm water, do NOT get one that plumbs into a hot water line. You'll sit there freezing your butt off until the water gets through the line. Spend the money to get one with some kind of tank or heater so the warm water is right there.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
Tracking and Return To Zero are important, also.

You really want one-hole groups....
This post for the win

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Nestucca

This post for the win
A bidet is every shooter's dream. You don't worry about your aim. You get to move the target for a bullseye hit every time.

― George Orwell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Nestucca

This post for the win

It's funny but it's sexist, totally from the male perspective.

Wouldn't women want two-hole groups?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
A proper bidet has 2 nozzles so the ladies can use either one as needed.

― George Orwell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
A proper bidet has 2 nozzles so the ladies can use either one as needed.

Well then, I guess I've never seen a "proper bidet."

Just the ones they have at truck stops and 7-11's, I guess those would be improper bidets, for the hoi polloi.

Oh, and the one at Conrad's house. It's green, about 50 foot long, and connects to the outdoor spigot. You can wash your car and your arsehole at the same time. Just don't use the detergent on your arsehole.

Jim says the wax works well though.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Most of the toilet seat bidets sold today have 2 nozzles. Both of ours do. Many of them cost well under $100 and work very well. If you opt for a model with hot water and a heated seat, the price goes up considerably.

The toilet seat types are hard to clean under. Spend a few $$ and get some quick release seat mounts. Just grab the seat and jerk it forward and it comes right off for cleaning. It's well worth the money.

― George Orwell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
TTT for Jim Conrad. He had a bidet in his yard this whole time and never knew it.

Originally Posted by smokepole
Well then, I guess I've never seen a "proper bidet."

Just the ones they have at truck stops and 7-11's, I guess those would be improper bidets, for the hoi polloi.

Oh, and the one at Conrad's house. It's green, about 50 foot long, and connects to the outdoor spigot. You can wash your car and your arsehole at the same time. Just don't use the detergent on your arsehole.

Jim says the wax works well though.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
Flushable wet wipes are your friend.
My power augur will verify there is no such thing

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=

The toilet seat types are hard to clean under. Spend a few $$ and get some quick release seat mounts. Just grab the seat and jerk it forward and it comes right off for cleaning. It's well worth the money.[/quote]

Rock Chuck, I think that you've just answered Jeffrey's question from back on page 5 about where the residuals end up with your need for the quick release seat mounts. Sweetness complains enough about cleaning the conventional toilets.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
KFWA: I am certain YOU are sitting on your bidet backwards!
Mine works perfectly.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The closest to a bidet I've ever used was at a place I worked and could only be described as a 'steam' commode. It was in a small lavatory in a tooling storage building about 150 yards from the main plant. The storage building was heated with steam, and used extremely hot water to clean tooling piped in from the main plant as was the cold water feed line. The problem was both the cold water and steam/hot water plumbing from the main plant to the storage building were buried too close to each other and also too shallow beneath a asphalt service road from building to building which was fully exposed to the sun all day long. You learned REAL quick to stand up before flushing. Sitting on it for longer than a minute or two and your whole butt and privates would be dripping wet albeit probably somewhat 'disinfected' from the rising heat and steam.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The toilet seat types are hard to clean under. Spend a few $$ and get some quick release seat mounts. Just grab the seat and jerk it forward and it comes right off for cleaning. It's well worth the money.

Rock Chuck, I think that you've just answered Jeffrey's question from back on page 5 about where the residuals end up with your need for the quick release seat mounts. Sweetness complains enough about cleaning the conventional toilets.
I don't think bidets are any dirtier than a conventional seat. Those same seat mounts make cleaning any seat much easier. Your favorite babe will love them.

― George Orwell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Windfall
Okay, no one is talking about the temperature of those things. Up here in the cold country I can’t imagine a worse wake up call that a cold shot of water to the nether region. Our little berg is the toilet paper capital of the world, so a bidet would be fighting words in these parts.
Wrong. A killer app for a bidet would be ice water mode. For the record, bidets we installed allowed us-2 stop buying toilet paper by the pallet. Multiple women Under One Roof go through it like crazy.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deadlift_dude
Originally Posted by Windfall
Okay, no one is talking about the temperature of those things. Up here in the cold country I can’t imagine a worse wake up call that a cold shot of water to the nether region. Our little berg is the toilet paper capital of the world, so a bidet would be fighting words in these parts.
Wrong. A killer app for a bidet would be ice water mode. For the record, bidets we installed allowed us-2 stop buying toilet paper by the pallet. Multiple women Under One Roof go through it like crazy.
And, it can be a killer on septic tanks.

― George Orwell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by joken2
The closest to a bidet I've ever used was at a place I worked and could only be described as a 'steam' commode. It was in a small lavatory in a tooling storage building about 150 yards from the main plant. The storage building was heated with steam, and used extremely hot water to clean tooling piped in from the main plant as was the cold water feed line. The problem was both the cold water and steam/hot water plumbing from the main plant to the storage building were buried too close to each other and also too shallow beneath a asphalt service road from building to building which was fully exposed to the sun all day long. You learned REAL quick to stand up before flushing. Sitting on it for longer than a minute or two and your whole butt and privates would be dripping wet albeit probably somewhat 'disinfected' from the rising heat and steam.

LOL, that's hilarious. An accidental ass sauna.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 65 invisible), 2,744 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,367
Posts18,469,093
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.