Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Tarquin Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
....so they destroyed him. The story of the destruction of brilliant MIT cancer researcher David Sabatini....

https://reason.com/volokh/2021/11/01/metoo-theylied-and-sealing/

Last edited by Tarquin; 05/19/22.

Tarquin
BP-B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
41 minutes...

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Yeah, it's a bit long.

Tarquin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A frightening story as our society slips into insanity.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Can someone summarize it?

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Can someone summerize it up.

He got laid...now he pays........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Prominent and accomplished divorced Cancer Researcher ~50ish sleeps with openly promiscuous 29yo woman Scientist, not employed in his lab but in the same building. He breaks off the relationship, she decides she wasted used, hires a law firm claiming she was groomed and coerced.

Without due process guy loses everything.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
MIT dumbass.

Got puzzy where he gets his paycheck..... And per the article, was messing around before divorce final.

Karma.

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Prominent and accomplished divorced Cancer Researcher ~50ish sleeps with openly promiscuous 29yo woman Scientist, not employed in his lab but in the same building. He breaks off the relationship, she decides she wasted used, hires a law firm claiming she was groomed and coerced.

Without due process guy loses everything.

Excellent summary Birdwatcher. He lost everything, his job, his lab, his grants. Now he's radioactive. No one will hire him---a gifted cancer researcher; one of the world's finest. She was screwing 3 or 4 other guys at the time (called one of them her "[bleep] buddy"). When he decided he didn't want to continue to date her, she went to HR and got him fired.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by hookeye
MIT dumbass.

Got puzzy where he gets his paycheck..... And per the article, was messing around before divorce final.

Karma.

It was consensual, but your point about it being adultery (nominally---he was separated but not divorced when they were screwing) is well taken: a new puritanism, a secular form of it, has taken hold but the crime is not adultery. Hell, the left is all for that! Only a matter of time before the witch burnings start, but this time the witches will all be white males. In fact, this was a symbolic witch burning---the destruction of a powerful white male for having consensual sex with an adult woman who he did not even supervise. He had to be taken down for no other reason than that he was a powerful, successful white male who did nothing more than spurn a former consensual sexual partner. His real crime was being successful, white and male. It had nothing to do with adultery.

Last edited by Tarquin; 05/19/22.

Tarquin
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
He was brilliant in every way except in choosing women. He must not have known about the "hot/crazy matrix".

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Except she wasn't even hot!

Tarquin
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The part that alarmed me was when it was rumored he might be hired at NYU, women and woke graduate students were out protesting, claiming they “wouldn’t feel safe”.

These people are supposed to be the up and coming scientists. Einstein wouldn’t last a millisecond in today’s environment.

As it is the guy is getting offers from overseas, could take his considerable talents elsewhere.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Women in the workforce. What could go wrong?

MAGA
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
The part that alarmed me was when it was rumored he might be hired at NYU, women and woke graduate students were out protesting, claiming they “wouldn’t feel safe”.

These people are supposed to be the up and coming scientists. Einstein wouldn’t last a millisecond in today’s environment.

As it is the guy is getting offers from overseas, could take his considerable talents elsewhere.

Yes. Alarming is right. They wouldn't "feel safe" because he'd had consensual sex with a woman! crazy

Tarquin
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Yes. Alarming is right. They wouldn't "feel safe" because he'd had consensual sex with a woman! crazy

And in the meantime they are championing the sniffer in chief and his party

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
That little piece of Real Estate has been the downfall of many men thru the Ages …
Women ..Beautiful Women .. God gave US Women..
Hallelujah ..
Oh..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cancer researcher.....ruined.

I'm thinking there's more to the story.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Her body, HRs choice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
662 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 12308300, 75 invisible), 2,745 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,640
Posts18,399,000
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.