Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
...tried to get banned from a forum on purpose? It's really kind of fun! I think I have been banned from three. But I'm getting close to number four!

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GFY!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higginez
GFY!

Good start, right here.

😂🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
GFY!

That's funny! But it's useless to try on this site! That's why this is my very favorite site. I'd give up all the rest to stay a memeber here!

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
...tried to get banned from a forum on purpose? It's really kind of fun! I think I have been banned from three. But I'm getting close to number four!
I’ve never even thought about it. I have better things to spend my time doing. The forums that I’m on are to express opinions with mostly like minded individuals, learn and argue amongst ourselves occasionally. Life’s to short to spend it deliberately picking arguments with people that you will never convince IMO.

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Beaver10
GFY!

Good start, right here.

😂🦫
Not on this forum 😁

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OP have you been to Monster Muleys forums?

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I got the axe at Accurate Shooter for pointing out that the site discourages using paypal for classified purchases but accepts donations to keep the site running ...... via paypal.

...and for typing FJB in a posting.

I think the owner is a closet Biden supporter.

.... like tears in the rain
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Ya the Palestinian Umm Papa Axe me Too..

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Well, yes and no. I used to moderate a heavily left motorcycle forum. I eventually gave it up for a variety of reasons. I still visit from time to time.

I decided to see if I could get them to ban me by co-opting widely held liberal beliefs and presenting them as my own. This is the thread that I started that finally got them to ban me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I just took a moment to peruse thread titles several pages deep. I am dismayed. We own the Presidency, the House and the Senate. Our economic trajectory is beyond encouraging. We are accomplishing our agenda on the southern border. We have a COVID vaccine, an adequate supply of masks and an unlimited supply of tests. We have adjusted the participants in the Jan 6 hearing to our liking. While we have just begun adjusting police budgets the way they need to be adjusted, we are already reaping the benefits.

That just scratches the surface of all that we have to celebrate. Where are our celebratory threads? We are better than this. Let's make this an uplifting thread. Take a moment to share your thoughts about what wonderful times these are to be a liberal American. I look forward to your uplifting responses."

The thing is, every single thing that I pointed out the libs would agree with. So, I got them to ban me by agreeing with them. It's goddam hilarious.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 05/20/22.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Its rather easy to get banned from here. But it appears you don't have the gonads to do it.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never got banned from any web site. Closest I ever came was when a web site shut down an entire thread that I had a few posts on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Well, yes and no. I used to moderate a heavily left motorcycle forum. I eventually gave it up for a variety of reasons. I still visit from time to time.

I decided to see if I could get them to ban me by co-opting widely held liberal beliefs and presenting them as my own. This is the thread that I started that finally got them to ban me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I just took a moment to peruse thread titles several pages deep. I am dismayed. We own the Presidency, the House and the Senate. Our economic trajectory is beyond encouraging. We are accomplishing our agenda on the southern border. We have a COVID vaccine, an adequate supply of masks and an unlimited supply of tests. We have adjusted the participants in the Jan 6 hearing to our liking. While we have just begun adjusting police budgets the way they need to be adjusted, we are already reaping the benefits.

That just scratches the surface of all that we have to celebrate. Where are our celebratory threads? We are better than this. Let's make this an uplifting thread. Take a moment to share your thoughts about what wonderful times these are to be a liberal American. I look forward to your uplifting responses."

The thing is, every single thing that I pointed out the libs would agree with. So, I got them to ban me by agreeing with them. It's goddam hilarious.

Paul,

Mocking people, ain’t nice!

You’re a basturd.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Paul,

Mocking people, ain’t nice!

You’re a basturd.

🦫

I just think it's hilarious that they banned me for telling their truth.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's why he's still here, Beav.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Not all forums are created equally.

On a heavily moderated ice fishing forum, all it can take is a thread title of “Crushing Browns On MLK Day!”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep! Facebook, Twitter and gunbroker forum. All banned.edit: oh yea and here, although it’s been a while ago.

Last edited by Toddly; 05/20/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I asked Rick to ban me once but I guess I need to spend more time telling people their wife likes black cock and start threads about bleaching your azzhole.

LOL
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Some old fool kept typing nonsense on one hunting forum of size. Was being a Flave light and thought he was cute.

Wrong on every statement, but kept on being a jackass

So i left a reply, and didnt edit any words.
Admins left it up for a day.

Then removed it. No ban or warning either. Guess tbey were tired of his stuff and thought it funny.

Last edited by hookeye; 05/20/22.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
718 members (10Glocks, 11point, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 160user, 90 invisible), 2,717 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,890
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.