Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
So we at the 'fire continue to be targeted by "experts" who claim the unvaxed are a bunch of dumbasses. This loser in an Accurate Reloading alumni, the American hating, Muslim loving site full of libtards and pro Bide/Fauci propoganda. He claims to be some sort of doctor and likes to hit and run on the Africa forum. Anyway, when this loser posts just know who you're dealing with, but he probably won't show on the big board because he's a coward like most of the AR alumni.

Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by jdollar
jdollar, I think I saw where you said you were going over before long. What are your thoughts on getting the COVID vaccination, and are you vaxed?

Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw this post. I leave in 4 days for the Caprivi via Doha, Joberg, and Kasane, then drive into Namibia. I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.
)

The virus is now ubiquitous and will remain so forever. It isn’t going away. The days of worrying about travelers spreading it are gone. All one can do now if you want to travel outside the US is follow the rules, whether it is vax or testing prior to arrival. Right now you must have a negative Covid test to re-enter the US but that regulation is expected to be lifted in the near future. Brother Raider believes the vax does no good and is dangerous. Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

You can’t fix stupid.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Jdlar is correct, you can’t fix stupid, when youre so stupid you dont realize your the dumbass.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
There was a time when you were quite active on AR, as was I.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Until I saw the light.....several years ago Ed. Left for the reasons I mentioned above. What's left are guys like this loser.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're should not be calling anyone a dumbass.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Yore so harsh.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
A perfect example of one being educated beyond one’s intelligence.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
So we at the 'fire continue to be targeted by "experts" who claim the unvaxed are a bunch of dumbasses. This loser in an Accurate Reloading alumni, the American hating, Muslim loving site full of libtards and pro Bide/Fauci propoganda. He claims to be some sort of doctor and likes to hit and run on the Africa forum. Anyway, when this loser posts just know who you're dealing with, but he probably won't show on the big board because he's a coward like most of the AR alumni.

jdollar, I think I saw where you said you were going over before long. What are your thoughts on getting the COVID vaccination, and are you vaxed?

Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw this post. I leave in 4 days for the Caprivi via Doha, Joberg, and Kasane, then drive into Namibia. I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.
)

The virus is now ubiquitous and will remain so forever. It isn’t going away. The days of worrying about travelers spreading it are gone. All one can do now if you want to travel outside the US is follow the rules, whether it is vax or testing prior to arrival. Right now you must have a negative Covid test to re-enter the US but that regulation is expected to be lifted in the near future. Brother Raider believes the vax does no good and is dangerous. Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

You can’t fix stupid.

Why don't you respond to the actual data he cites instead of calling names?

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Can't think of a single decision I've ever made based on forum advice.

1Minute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Yore so harsh.

LoL!!!!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're should not be calling anyone a dumbass.
Correcting grammar on a message board is something only old, gay men should be doing.

You wouldn’t do that in a bar or at a real campfire.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Oh my, we can't have an opinion around here that dissents from the echo chamber! SOUND THE ALARMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by tylerw02; 05/20/22.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The covtards flush themselves.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Was engaged in a little bit of critical thinking the other day, and was wondering why Portugal, the nation with the highest vaccination rate in the world (98-99%) is also the country with the highest number of positive Covid cases in the world. Funny how that works.

Hmm.

Last edited by badger; 05/20/22.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by badger
Was engaged in a little bit of critical thinking the other day, and was wondering why Portugal, the nation with the highest vaccination rate in the world (98-99%) is also the country with the highest number of positive Covid cases in the world. Funny how that works.

Hmm.

Its certainly not because the over use of a "vaccine" caused rapid mutation of the virus and prolonged the pandemic.

Certainly not.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Oh my, we can't have an opinion around here that descents from the echo chamber! SOUND THE ALARMS!!!!!!!!!!!

That does what from the echo chamber?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Oh my, we can't have an opinion around here that descents from the echo chamber! SOUND THE ALARMS!!!!!!!!!!!

That does what from the echo chamber?

I guess it goes down?

He's reeeel smart you see...I guess he meant "dissent".

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by slumlord
Correcting grammar on a message board is something only old, gay men should be doing.

Point taken, but how would you correct grammar in a bar or campfire? Wouldn’t it be mainly verbal and no way to identify most of the mistakes?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by slumlord

Point taken, but how would you correct grammar in a bar or campfire. Wouldn’t it be mainly verbal and no way to identify most of the mistakes?

Good one.
Laughing!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by badger

Hmm.

Its certainly not because the over use of a "vaccine" caused rapid mutation of the virus and prolonged the pandemic.

Certainly not.

It's

Sheesh

FJB & FJT
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

627 members (1badf350, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1234, 12344mag, 75 invisible), 2,646 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,315
Posts18,449,250
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.